Origani Erda Manuka Honey Peel

IanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Smoother Skin

Purchased in June 2019.

Ease of Application
Smell
Skin TypeCombination Skin
Causes Irritation No

Tal A.
Tal A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I Loved it

I was invited to go into the shop to have a sample of Manuka Honey Peel. I have combination skin, so after apply this product I felt my skin so smooth and hydrated.
The staff was really nice with me and my mother, I just loved the experience in the shop. After one month I had a facial experience in the shop and I got the toning cleanser and day cream from Erda collection. It is the first time that a skincare is working perfect for me.

Purchased in March 2019 for $165.00.

Skin TypeCombination Skin