Origani Erda Manuka Honey Peel

Origani Erda Manuka Honey Peel (page 2 of 12)

Kim

KimMelbourne

Disgusting company

I encountered different sale persons at different occasions and places. Their method of approaching was invasive and impersonal, the same.

It is not a coincidence that many reviewers here shared the same experience. Suffice to say that this is definitely their trained method directly from the Origani.

Don't bother sending info about their misbehaving sale persons to them, they all have known too well about what has been happening. A long list of bad reviews have been here for many years, still they took no action.
If they had done something, there wouldn't be new reviewers coming here every now and then.

Clearly, this is a disgusting company period

Richard

RichardNorth Queensland, QLD

Good stuff

Today Steve showed me what this product can do, even for a geriatric nomad almost 68 y/o. I was very impressed by it. I use a moisturiser as I’m always in the outdoors on my solo travels around Australia. Steve reinforced that it should only be used once weekly. However, as I travel around between pension days I do need to enforce a strict budget and plan ahead for things like this so I wasn’t in a position to purchase right now.

Very pushy...

I don't normally write reviews, but this experience just kind of blew me away to be honest. This is not an inherently bad product, but the way it was being sold to me was awful. Very pushy woman who would not take no for an answer even after saying I was in a hurry 'if the product feels good on your skin why are you not buying it??', and happily went on about how large my pores were. If anyone from this company happens to be reading this, please discourage this behaviour from your salespeople. First impressions matter a lot, and unfortunately this experience became my first impression of your company. It has soured my view of the brand and I can see that I'm not the only one who has encountered similar.

Cleansers and Exfoliators

Amazign product for oily skin

I tried the manuka honey peel at garden City shopping centre in Brisbane , it felt amazing on my skin , the moisturiser absorb much better after the peel ! thanks to tom m now i my skin is feel much smoother and I am so happy to try this product !

Purchased in February 2020 for $165.00.

Jessica

JessicaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Starting To Look After My Face

I met Tom at Garden City. I tried Manuka Honey on my face and the results were so good just after one time. My pores are so clean now. so happy to take this product home with me today.

Purchased in February 2020.

Melanie

MelanieSouth East Queensland, QLD

very good experience

melanie. Mario is a very good seller. He show me different products for clean my skin. He take the time to explain. and now i will just throw worlds here cause i need 30 words :) i took the Manuka Peel in the Myer

Brett

BrettSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Product

Sales person Mario was great, he explained the product and the benefits of regular use. After the trial use, my skin felt good, hopefully after a couple of weeks the benefits are visible. Purchased at Pacific Fair Shopping Center Gold Coast.
Brett

Purchased in January 2020.

Nicole

NicoleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Unsatisfactory behavior

The approach technique used by your consultant at Westfield Geelong was what I found to be very suggestive to myself. One comment was Would I rather the product or himself. I also find it very concerning the difference in pricing that people get offered for the product at different stores reading other reviews . I was told for $200 I could get the Manuka gel. Online at origani it's $165. On eBay it's $140. I was also offered the same product from the consultant for $100 dollars as the box it was in had a little mark on it .

Purchased at Westfield.

Bad experience

Hi, I want to support [name removed] comments and endorse everything she has written in her review. I was unlucky enough to come across the same saleswoman at Bergamo airport, with the same sales pitch and bizarre approach. I felt totally belittled, patronised and taken for a ride. Shame really as I could have quite liked the product. For sure I will never fall for this trick again!

Purchased in November 2019 at Bergamo airport for $160.00.

Sheree_Ewin

Sheree_EwinGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best exfoliator/natural skin peel on the market!

Removes all dead skin quickly and effectively in seconds,leaving healthy youthful skin that is soft & hydrated.
As a Beauty Therapist..this is the best & most effective natural exfoliator on the market!
I have sensitive skin...no reaction at all.
Worth every cent!

Purchased in January 2019 at Origani for $160.00.

Smell
Cherie Boucher

Cherie BoucherGreat Southern, WA

love this product was really surprise

won this in a competition, was really surprise how well it worked, great results, not a big honey user, but great results was very surprise, i have very sensitive skin

Dangerous mental salespeople.

Purchased in December 2019 at Milan bergamo airport for $100.00.

Smell
Fiona

FionaSouth East Queensland, QLD

It makes me itchy and tingly

I was lured in too. They took the make up off one side of my face and told me how much dirt was coming out of my pores. Since I been using it I have not noticed the same result instead I have had a very bad reaction. My face goes all tingly and really itchy. I’ve also been breaking out in little spots around my mouth. Very confused and annoyed when you look at how much they have charged me.

Purchased in December 2019 at Garden City Pools for $300.00.

cookisabella365

cookisabella365Sydney, NSW

Excellent product.

The Manuka honey gel is so amazing, I couldn't believe the results after even just one try. I was shown the product from Tom who was so lovely and down to earth, very honest and friendly.

Purchased in December 2019 at Origani for $115.00.

workingmum

workingmum

"No chemical used, completely all natural" Erm...

Pls teach your sales people not to say that. Its REALLY unintelligent and complete untrue. Its a "peel". I believe the correct cosmetic term is "chemical peel". Even everyday shampoo, toothpaste etc have chemicals in them. Chemical isn't all bad, depends on how you use it. My inner arm actually feels a bit irritated( tingles) after demo but I was too shy to say anything. Also, all the products are a bit pricey and sales people is somewhat pushy.

Lina C.

Lina C.asked

Is it safe to use when its already expired?

Tanya

Tanyaasked

Evaasked

I bought a luxury facial collection after being assured it will last me a year. I was in a very vulnerable state emotionally and feel I was massively taken advantage of. May I say your sales team seem to be like MLM representatives with the ethics described on this forum. I am having second thoughts about using the products now.
Please tell me of your training processes and why your representatives are so goddamned slippery smooth and pushy. I suspect a commission basis as a matter of course. This is why I never buy commercial products. I should have stuck with health food store products. At least I feel assured of their ethics.

jenny
jenny

I’m sure they last a year if you use it sparingly like just 2 times a month, which I have been doing as advised by the Sales Rep I bought it from. But please don’t commit yourself to buying anything if you’re not fully convinced before buying. This goes for any product you buy
Hope this was helpful

Eva

Thank you Jenny. I was advised to use it 1 - 2 times a week.
Anyway, I’m over this particular freak out anyway. I do like the effect it had on my skin after first usage.

See all Origani Erda Manuka Honey Peel questions

Get an answer from our members and Origani representatives

CategoryCleansers and Exfoliators