Origani Erda Manuka Honey Peel

Origani Erda Manuka Honey Peel (page 3 of 12)

Josie

JosiePerth, WA

Confronting sales pitch.

I was confronted by a overly personal salesman today who thrust me a sample of hand cream. I objected to his negative comments about my skin. It put me off the product immediately.

Masih

MasihGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Pushy salesperson

At the store, I was shocked to see so many selling tricks being played on you. The have so many tricks to make you buy their products including misrepresenting their position at store, offering discounts, misleading, suggestive comments.

It's fine

The product itself is ok, standard peel cleanser. Haven't used it long enough to notice long term results yet.
I was made to feel uncomfortable by the sales guy at the Auckland store though. Every couple of seconds I had something complimented. Combined with the physical closeness of demonstrating the product including touching legs, I felt like I was at a bar. He then gave me his number and offered a free facial treatment which he would personally do. I would have liked a free facial but obviously wasn't going to take him up on that and now I walk on the opposite side of the street to avoid the store.
I get that sales teams are meant to make the customer feel good but tone it down please?

Bella

BellaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Deceived

I'm not really happy

Ina
Ina
OriganiOrigani

Thank you Ina. We appreciate your prompt reply.

Kindest regards,
Customer Care Team

Pushy & Offensive Staff

MinetteGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Please educate your sales staff.

Minette

The location was Chadstone. I'm not sure if you have more than one location within Chadstone, but it was the stall setup near target.

Worth a try!

Purchased this Manuka Honey Peel over a month ago and has been using it since, between 1-2x a week. I can definitely see a change in my complexion and has made my skin smoother. My skin is also very sensitive but it didn’t react to this one due to its organic ingredients. I haven’t had any breakouts either which is very unusual when using something new.

I love this product and I believe that it’s really worth a try. Will definitely go back to get and try their other products.

Eve

EveVictoria

Forced to buy.

This sales lady pulled me into the shop and pushed me to buy this product. She also told me I'll be getting a student discount but still paid $165 for it. She offered to give be 2 other free products just to persuade me into buying this super expensive product even though I've rejected many times by telling her I have a very sensitive skin. I have not touched/opened all 3 of these products, it would be great if I can get a refund for it.

Ian

IanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Smoother Skin

Tal A.

Tal A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I Loved it

I was invited to go into the shop to have a sample of Manuka Honey Peel. I have combination skin, so after apply this product I felt my skin so smooth and hydrated.
The staff was really nice with me and my mother, I just loved the experience in the shop. After one month I had a facial experience in the shop and I got the toning cleanser and day cream from Erda collection. It is the first time that a skincare is working perfect for me.

Anna

AnnaPerth, WA

not so great

Was pushed to buy this product because of an exclusive "student discount" still paid a high price for it. The product is not amazing and would not recommend buying it!

humanrooms

humanroomsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Burnt my skin!

The pushy sales woman said this product is GUARANTEED to help Rosecea and Excema on my face but demonstrated on my hand. I have used it twice and it burns!

Pushy sales staff

I usually don't post reviews, especially when I haven't used the product, however I have been reading other reviews about the sales staff and have to agree. I know about selling products, but when you need to lie about yourself and "special deals" then you lose me. The price of the product is exorbitant. The product presentation reminded me of a sleight of hand magic trick. The guy kept blaming his accent when I would ask for clarification or challenge his claims. Yeah, I heard you fine the first time. Very poor attitude of the company if their frontline staff are behaving in such a manner. I will be definitely giving this product a miss, although I could afford to buy it.

arcturus

arcturusSydney

Scam and terrible!

Do not trust the other 5 star comments. Comments made from paid users in poor countries. I cant believe this kind of scam actually exist and are allowed in Australia.

I dare you to apply the peel and leave it longer on your face and you will notice the side effect. No skincare product in anyway should harm the skin. I'm not allergic to anything but after i apply this product on my face and wash it after it dry, i feel pain on some area like burnt where i apply and there are 'some white plastic' stuck to your face.

Lina C.

Lina C.asked

Is it safe to use when its already expired?

Tanya

Tanyaasked

Evaasked

I bought a luxury facial collection after being assured it will last me a year. I was in a very vulnerable state emotionally and feel I was massively taken advantage of. May I say your sales team seem to be like MLM representatives with the ethics described on this forum. I am having second thoughts about using the products now.
Please tell me of your training processes and why your representatives are so goddamned slippery smooth and pushy. I suspect a commission basis as a matter of course. This is why I never buy commercial products. I should have stuck with health food store products. At least I feel assured of their ethics.

jenny
jenny

I’m sure they last a year if you use it sparingly like just 2 times a month, which I have been doing as advised by the Sales Rep I bought it from. But please don’t commit yourself to buying anything if you’re not fully convinced before buying. This goes for any product you buy
Hope this was helpful

Eva

Thank you Jenny. I was advised to use it 1 - 2 times a week.
Anyway, I’m over this particular freak out anyway. I do like the effect it had on my skin after first usage.

See all Origani Erda Manuka Honey Peel questions

Get an answer from our members and Origani representatives

CategoryCleansers and Exfoliators