Origani Erda Manuka Honey Peel

Origani Erda Manuka Honey Peel (page 4 of 12)

Atrociously pushy sales but good product

Rin Yue

Rin YueMalaysia

Belongs In Everyones Regimen

Its has almost been 2 months since I started using the Manuka Honey Peel and I have had such a good experience going all the way back to when I first bought it. The staff were incredibly friendly to me and helped me find exactly what I wanted/needed, which was a good exfoliator. My skin has improved drastically since using. My skin looks smoother, brighter, younger and most importantly I FEEL BETTER about my skin. I love it

Best product ever! Love the ERDA range~!

The first time I bought 3 sets of Indulgence pack was in Garden city. This time I was asked to give a feedback on the products when I purchased again the second time. This time, 5 Manuka honey peels along with a Luxury kit. The product is excellent. King gives me the best price as always! I know I am a difficult lady but he has so much patience for me. Thank you so much for the service and product! I love Origani! <3

YelinaSydney, NSW

N o p e

Hi, my email address is yelinanatasya2@outlook.com

Ace

AceGUNGAHLIN

Go to buy this! Fantastic!

Really awesome product! Got the Manuka Honey as part of the indulgence collection I purchased at Canberra Centre. Love the products, the manuka honey gives me a great feeling of freshness, I have always suffered from redness on my face and can really see how the product is helping to lighten up my skin tone.
The service at Canberra centre was great and they educated me about all the benefits of Manuka honey which was brilliant. thanks to the wonderful team for introducing me to this wonder :-)

Biyu Chen

Biyu ChenMalaysia

Has Really Helped Me and My Skin

To those who have sensitive skin (like me) and it gets irritated very easily, Manuka Honey Peel is a good product for you. It doesn't dry up your face after multiple uses. It moisturizes your face and keeps it looking healthy and clean. I personally was recommended this product because of my acne scars and now I can say It really helped my skin erase the acne scars and also brightens my skin tones and makes it look and feel so smooth. I used it anywhere from 3-4 times per week; It is a great product and I'm really happy I found something that works for me. HIGHLY RECOMMEND. Its the perfect exfoliating mask I have ever used.

Jan

JanMelbourne

Burnt my skin

I accepted the free hand lotion sample and was encouraged into the shop with the mention of further samples. I’m always open to looking at new products. The peel was demonstrated on the back of my hand then moisturiser applied. I sat through the sales pitch, politely declined to purchase product and left. About 10 minutes later the skin on my hand started to burn and sting where the peel had been applied. I immediately rinsed my hand with fresh water and washed my hands asap. Be careful.

Dear Jan,
We're sorry to hear that your experience at one of the Origani stores was not a pleasant one. Could you please let us know which store location did you try the product?
We hope to see you again at one of our stores in the future. :)

Rushani

Rushani

A total rip off and pushy sales staff!

Wang Shu

Wang ShuKuala Lumpur

Finally, A Product That Does What It Says!

I've been dealing with acne for over 10+ years + oily skin. So you can imagine the acne scars/hyperpigmentation my skin has. I've used TONS of facial scrubs/masks that claim that it brightens your skin so believe me when I tell you this is the BEST and worth-your-money exfoliating mask I've ever used. My acne scars lighten almost immediately after use. My skin is seriously so smooth (Before I had to exfoliate almost every night or else my foundation does not go on smoothly) after just one use. The next morning, my skin looks so good! Acne scars are less red and my face is so smooth. I always use less foundation the next morning too. Love love love it.

Dini Hari

Dini HariMalaysia

I Wish I Had This Years Ago

I really wish I would have had the Manuka Honey Peel this years ago as it would have saved me so much money, time, stress and tears. This is the exfoliator my skin has desperately needed. Removing all my dead skin, makeup and dirt allowing new skin to appear. My skin feels great and the results speak for themselves.

Suzy Brown

Suzy BrownAU

Refund given as my skin was too sensitive.

I had a very positive experience with the team in the Melbourne CBD. I purchased products and my skin reacted to them. The staff happily gave me a full refund. I have listened to the team in the Melbourne CBD store talk to many customers and they are thoughtful, courteous and not pushy. They stated that they would hate to think that I had paid money for a product I could not use. I thank them for their customer service and their understanding.

Valerie

ValerieSingapore

I Dont Even wear Make Up Anymore!

This is by far, the best face cleanser I have ever used. I have always had problems with my skin and when I started using the manuka honey, I rarely experience any breakouts. It has gotten to the point where I don't even wear face makeup anymore. Im so happy about this as before I had to use so much make up and now I don't even have to buy it anymore. I am in Singapore and have only had pleasant experiences with the staff here. If someone asks me to by something I don't want, I just say NO and its over. Highly Recommend the Manuka Honey!

OriganiOrigani

Hi Valerie, Thank you for taking the time to share your personal experience with Origani skincare. We are thrilled to read your positive feedback of the Erda Manuka Honey Peel and the in-store experience in Singapore. Have a lovely day!

Ng Chia Wen

Ng Chia WenKuala Lumpur

Scam and worst product!

Not to mention the pushy sales. Do not trust the other 5 star comments. I dare you to apply the peel and leave it longer on your face and you will notice the side effect. No skincare product in anyway should harm the skin. I'm not allergic to anything but after i apply this product on my face and wash it after it dry, i feel pain on some area like burnt where i apply and there are 'some white plastic' stuck to your face. I'm from Malaysia and i cant believe this kind of scam actually exist and are allowed in Australia.

Sonya

SonyaCanberra 2600, ACT

Stuck to my face

Terrible. This was forced on me by pushy sales people
Stuck on my face and left bits I couldn’t get off for days
Stung to remove
Total waste of money

Qing

QingKuala Lumpur

Finally Have Consistently Clear Skin

At 28 years old, I finally have consistently clear skin and I couldn't be happier. . I have also noticed a reduction in blackheads and the size of my pores. Throughout my life I have always struggled with blemishes, dryness and un-even skin tones I do also follow up with the Erda night cream which I feel is the perfect combination to improve my skin.
In conclusion; this stuff has changed my life and I will buy it until I die.

OriganiOrigani

Hi Qing, Thank you for taking the time to share your personal experience with Origani skincare. We are thrilled to read your positive feedback of the Erda Manuka Honey Peel and the Erda Soothing & Reviving Night Cream. Have a lovely day!

Lina C.

Lina C.asked

Is it safe to use when its already expired?

Tanya

Tanyaasked

Evaasked

I bought a luxury facial collection after being assured it will last me a year. I was in a very vulnerable state emotionally and feel I was massively taken advantage of. May I say your sales team seem to be like MLM representatives with the ethics described on this forum. I am having second thoughts about using the products now.
Please tell me of your training processes and why your representatives are so goddamned slippery smooth and pushy. I suspect a commission basis as a matter of course. This is why I never buy commercial products. I should have stuck with health food store products. At least I feel assured of their ethics.

jenny
jenny

I’m sure they last a year if you use it sparingly like just 2 times a month, which I have been doing as advised by the Sales Rep I bought it from. But please don’t commit yourself to buying anything if you’re not fully convinced before buying. This goes for any product you buy
Hope this was helpful

Eva

Thank you Jenny. I was advised to use it 1 - 2 times a week.
Anyway, I’m over this particular freak out anyway. I do like the effect it had on my skin after first usage.

See all Origani Erda Manuka Honey Peel questions

Get an answer from our members and Origani representatives

CategoryCleansers and Exfoliators