Origani Erda Manuka Honey Peel

Origani Erda Manuka Honey Peel

Terrible experience

Mel A.

Mel A.Perth, WA

Manipulative if you see in a shopping centre RUN

Lara Z.

Lara Z.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Manipulative, pushy, rude sales assistant not adhering to COVID-19 safety laws. A violating experience.

Causes IrritationYes

TheHairyGoat90

TheHairyGoat90Southwest, VIC

Disgusting!!!!!!

Horrible!!

Purchased in November 2019 at Origani for $310.00.

Shontelle K.
Shontelle K.

Hi there, I have emailed you prior to posting the reviews, again after the reviews and have emailed you again today

3kipjes

3kipjes

Psychopathic sales person

Ease of Application

Pushy sales tactics - waste of time

Purchased in March 2020.

Kim

KimMelbourne

Disgusting company

I encountered different sale persons at different occasions and places. Their method of approaching was invasive and impersonal, the same.

It is not a coincidence that many reviewers here shared the same experience. Suffice to say that this is definitely their trained method directly from the Origani.

Don't bother sending info about their misbehaving sale persons to them, they all have known too well about what has been happening. A long list of bad reviews have been here for many years, still they took no action.
If they had done something, there wouldn't be new reviewers coming here every now and then.

Clearly, this is a disgusting company period

Very pushy...

I don't normally write reviews, but this experience just kind of blew me away to be honest. This is not an inherently bad product, but the way it was being sold to me was awful. Very pushy woman who would not take no for an answer even after saying I was in a hurry 'if the product feels good on your skin why are you not buying it??', and happily went on about how large my pores were. If anyone from this company happens to be reading this, please discourage this behaviour from your salespeople. First impressions matter a lot, and unfortunately this experience became my first impression of your company. It has soured my view of the brand and I can see that I'm not the only one who has encountered similar.

Bad experience

Hi, I want to support [name removed] comments and endorse everything she has written in her review. I was unlucky enough to come across the same saleswoman at Bergamo airport, with the same sales pitch and bizarre approach. I felt totally belittled, patronised and taken for a ride. Shame really as I could have quite liked the product. For sure I will never fall for this trick again!

Purchased in November 2019 at Bergamo airport for $160.00.

Dangerous mental salespeople.

Purchased in December 2019 at Milan bergamo airport for $100.00.

Smell
Josie

JosiePerth, WA

Confronting sales pitch.

I was confronted by a overly personal salesman today who thrust me a sample of hand cream. I objected to his negative comments about my skin. It put me off the product immediately.

Masih

MasihGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Pushy salesperson

At the store, I was shocked to see so many selling tricks being played on you. The have so many tricks to make you buy their products including misrepresenting their position at store, offering discounts, misleading, suggestive comments.

Purchased in December 2019 for $202.00.

Bella

Skin TypeOily Skin

See all Origani Erda Manuka Honey Peel reviews

Lina C.

Lina C.asked

Is it safe to use when its already expired?

Tanya

Tanyaasked

Evaasked

I bought a luxury facial collection after being assured it will last me a year. I was in a very vulnerable state emotionally and feel I was massively taken advantage of. May I say your sales team seem to be like MLM representatives with the ethics described on this forum. I am having second thoughts about using the products now.
Please tell me of your training processes and why your representatives are so goddamned slippery smooth and pushy. I suspect a commission basis as a matter of course. This is why I never buy commercial products. I should have stuck with health food store products. At least I feel assured of their ethics.

jenny
jenny

I’m sure they last a year if you use it sparingly like just 2 times a month, which I have been doing as advised by the Sales Rep I bought it from. But please don’t commit yourself to buying anything if you’re not fully convinced before buying. This goes for any product you buy
Hope this was helpful

Eva

Thank you Jenny. I was advised to use it 1 - 2 times a week.
Anyway, I’m over this particular freak out anyway. I do like the effect it had on my skin after first usage.

See all Origani Erda Manuka Honey Peel questions

Get an answer from our members and Origani representatives

CategoryCleansers and Exfoliators