Origani Erda Manuka Honey Peel

Origani Erda Manuka Honey Peel

See the Best Cleansers and Exfoliators in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Origani

Pushed into sales at Riverlink Shopping Centre

My skin was very dry and tingling.l felt as if my face was on fire l also was pushed into the sale. He would not let me go without making a purchace l am a pensioner and really could not afford the products but he said they didn't work unless l purchased the whole range..Now l am struggling to pay it off. VERY DISAPPOINTED

Purchased for $1,015.00.

Smell
Mervyn S.
Mervyn S.

It makes my face very dry and sting. Feels as if someone is trying to pull the skin It also felt as if my face got burnt

Pushy salespeople poor product

After being basically accosted by your salesman in Riverlink mall I found myself buying this product and now my skin is horrible I have hard balls of product that won’t wash off I have wasted $165 I really couldn’t afford but was so pressured I didn’t feel I could refuse

Purchased in September 2021 for $165.00.

OriganiOrigani

Thanks for responding, If you wish to discuss this further with our team please feel free to contact the head office customer service on service@origani.com.au

Kindest, Origani Family x

IanNT
IanNTQueensland

Yeah right

Very professional chap introducing this unreconstructed Neanderthal to this product. My natural scepticism kept the $’s in my grubby mitts. If something seems too good to be true it usually is; at this price my ambivalence won hands down.

Anne L.
Anne L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Staff are predatory

The staff are like seagulls. If you throw chips at them, they'll aggressively eat up the chips you gave and try to coerce you into giving them more. If you show signs of being vulnerable, they'll launch at you aggressively and will try to take every single dollar you have.
They'll manipulate and gaslight you into giving your money wherever they can, and will act aggressive if you don't give in.
You know the manuka honey exfoliator that they put on your hand and when you rub the liquid, white little flakes rubs off on your hand? That's not what a real exfoliator or scrub does. With a bit of research, it's actually GLUE, so when they brush it on your hand, it makes flakes come up.

Terrible experience

Lorenna H.
Lorenna H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good product, horrible staff.

I was in Highpoint getting shoes for work when this lady catches my eye and pushes this free sample into my hands. I was polite and said I have to go. She is asking all these questions and doing my nails when I didn’t ask. She basically forced me to buy this product I can’t afford saying “I will discount it”. She is then trying to push more products on me. It seems like it works well getting rid of dead skin but horrible way to sell products. Are these people trained this way? I am actually scared to walk in that entrance of the mall again. Horrible bullying.

Purchased in March 2021 for $115.00.

Ambs L.
Ambs L.Southwest, VIC

Ok product but horrific company

Purchased for $160.00.

Mel A.
Mel A.Perth, WA

Manipulative if you see in a shopping centre RUN

Lara Z.
Lara Z.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Manipulative, pushy, rude sales assistant not adhering to COVID-19 safety laws. A violating experience.

Causes Irritation Yes

TheHairyGoat90
TheHairyGoat90Southwest, VIC

Disgusting!!!!!!

Horrible!!

Purchased in November 2019 at Origani for $310.00.

Shontelle K.
Shontelle K.

Hi there, I have emailed you prior to posting the reviews, again after the reviews and have emailed you again today

3kipjes
3kipjes

Psychopathic sales person

Cleansers and Exfoliators

Pushy sales tactics - waste of time

Purchased in March 2020.

Kim
KimMelbourne

Disgusting company

I encountered different sale persons at different occasions and places. Their method of approaching was invasive and impersonal, the same.

It is not a coincidence that many reviewers here shared the same experience. Suffice to say that this is definitely their trained method directly from the Origani.

Don't bother sending info about their misbehaving sale persons to them, they all have known too well about what has been happening. A long list of bad reviews have been here for many years, still they took no action.
If they had done something, there wouldn't be new reviewers coming here every now and then.

Clearly, this is a disgusting company period

Very pushy...

I don't normally write reviews, but this experience just kind of blew me away to be honest. This is not an inherently bad product, but the way it was being sold to me was awful. Very pushy woman who would not take no for an answer even after saying I was in a hurry 'if the product feels good on your skin why are you not buying it??', and happily went on about how large my pores were. If anyone from this company happens to be reading this, please discourage this behaviour from your salespeople. First impressions matter a lot, and unfortunately this experience became my first impression of your company. It has soured my view of the brand and I can see that I'm not the only one who has encountered similar.

Lina C.
Lina C.asked

Is it safe to use when its already expired?

Tanya
Tanyaasked

Evaasked

I bought a luxury facial collection after being assured it will last me a year. I was in a very vulnerable state emotionally and feel I was massively taken advantage of. May I say your sales team seem to be like MLM representatives with the ethics described on this forum. I am having second thoughts about using the products now.
Please tell me of your training processes and why your representatives are so goddamned slippery smooth and pushy. I suspect a commission basis as a matter of course. This is why I never buy commercial products. I should have stuck with health food store products. At least I feel assured of their ethics.

jenny
jenny

I’m sure they last a year if you use it sparingly like just 2 times a month, which I have been doing as advised by the Sales Rep I bought it from. But please don’t commit yourself to buying anything if you’re not fully convinced before buying. This goes for any product you buy
Hope this was helpful

Eva

Thank you Jenny. I was advised to use it 1 - 2 times a week.
Anyway, I’m over this particular freak out anyway. I do like the effect it had on my skin after first usage.

See all Origani Erda Manuka Honey Peel questions

Get an answer from our members and Origani representatives

CategoryCleansers and Exfoliators