Origani Erda Manuka Honey Peel

Origani Erda Manuka Honey Peel (page 3 of 3)

See the Best Cleansers and Exfoliators in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Origani

Kalyi
KalyiBrisbane

Dreadful service staff

I am not using the Origani Erda Manuka Honey Peel any more. I find the products & the customer service are really bad. It is also over priced for what it is.

Kalyi,
Thanks for sharing your experience.
We love hearing how happy our customers are.
Take care and hope to see you in store again soon.

Alw
AlwBrisbane

Sales tactics were atrocious.

I was regretfully stopped in a mall today by an Origani salesman and even after making an expensive purchase (honestly to get him off my back) he continued to heavy handedly try to get me to buy more. Resorting to flirtation which is repulsive and asking how much cash I had on me. I had to say no multiple times before he would produce a reciept. I honestly felt harassed and that my purchase wasnt enough. I shouldnt have to resort to rudeness to continue my day especially after buying something! The product could be pure gold and I still will only see it as nothing more than an awful experience.

OriganiOrigani

We are so truly sorry to hear this has happened.
If you can please get in touch with our Head Office in Melbourne so we can discuss this further that would be great.
PH: 03 9021 6181
Email: service@origani.com.au

Not Organic Contains Plastic

KayceMelbourne

Manuka Honey Peel GREAT - other products burnt my face

OriganiOrigani

Hello Kayce – We are concerned to hear this and want to help. Please send details along with your contact information to Origani Customer Care service@origani.com.au. Someone from our team will be in touch.

Kayce

Have sent my details through. Looking forward to speaking to someone from your team.

OriganiOrigani

Hi Kayce - Thank you for writing to Origani's Customer Care Team. We really appreciate your feedback and value your privacy, thus we will email you back to resolve any issues.

Cleansers and Exfoliators

Pushy staff and product are not worth to the price

I was walking at Collin st one day, and there's a girl stopping me by giving me this hand cream sample, after I have taken it and she start the conversation like where are you from? You look so beautiful, I like your bag.... then come in, I give you something's for the face, after I have enter the shop, she start showing me this peel off gel on my hand, I say is amazing but I'm not effort to pay this ($180) then she goes to her manager act like she's gonna ask for a best price for me, but come back for $150, they just won't let me go until I have purchase something. Worst experience and the product is really bad, does nothings for me.

Claudia
ClaudiaBurwood

Not worth the money

Jenny
JennySydney Australia

Product fails the sales pitch on its virtues!

Purchased read Manuka honey peel 4 weeks ago! After weekly use as recommended it is a fail! It has irritated my skin leaving me with breakout!
The price is exorbitant for this effect! The sales pitch is aggressive with refusal to offer samples to try before buying! Unlike other brands where staff are more than willing to package samples in smaller containers for trial!

OriganiOrigani

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales

Clara V.7 Dec 2021
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Clara V.30 Nov 2021
how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
Rupashri
RupashriMumbai

One should not buy this product at all

I have bought this product from sydney. Fake promises by the company. Product not worth buying fr a penny as well. Haveused this product over month expecting the result but no difference in the skin at all.

Emily R
Emily RLaunceston

Total waste of money!!!

There is absolutely NO WAY this product is worth $180.00 If you buy this like I did, you are being totally ripped off!!!! If cost $40.00 I would say it is a really good product, but for $180.00 I expect WAY WAY more! I have gone back to using my Swisse Foaming Facial Cleaner which I bought from my local Chemist for $4.00 and I am receiving the same results!!!!

Hi Emily,

We are so sorry to hear you were dissatisfied with your purchase. We’d like to contact you directly to resolve any issues. Please contact us by email, service@origani.com.au so we can find a solution suitable for you.

Cleansers and Exfoliators