Origani Erda Manuka Honey Peel

Origani Erda Manuka Honey Peel

See the Best Cleansers and Exfoliators in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Origani

Trapped into buying!! Unethical sellers

Monique
MoniqueMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Definitely Not worth the money

The salesman was pushy and there was really no way out! Single mum, 2 kids and he wouldn’t let up! So disappointed at the product too. For the $650 that I spent I should be in love with the product and hanging out to buy again! Im not! He insisted on booking me in for a facial, but I’ve canceled knowing its just a money grab trap. Don’t waste your time with these people!

Purchased in December 2021 for $650.

Pushed into sales at Riverlink Shopping Centre

My skin was very dry and tingling.l felt as if my face was on fire l also was pushed into the sale. He would not let me go without making a purchace l am a pensioner and really could not afford the products but he said they didn't work unless l purchased the whole range..Now l am struggling to pay it off. VERY DISAPPOINTED

Purchased for $1,015.

Smell
Mervyn S.
Mervyn S.

It makes my face very dry and sting. Feels as if someone is trying to pull the skin It also felt as if my face got burnt

Pushy salespeople poor product

After being basically accosted by your salesman in Riverlink mall I found myself buying this product and now my skin is horrible I have hard balls of product that won’t wash off I have wasted $165 I really couldn’t afford but was so pressured I didn’t feel I could refuse

Purchased in September 2021 for $165.

OriganiOriganiSend a private message

Thanks for responding, If you wish to discuss this further with our team please feel free to contact the head office customer service on service@origani.com.au

Kindest, Origani Family x

IanNT
IanNTQueensland

Yeah right

Very professional chap introducing this unreconstructed Neanderthal to this product. My natural scepticism kept the $’s in my grubby mitts. If something seems too good to be true it usually is; at this price my ambivalence won hands down.

Anne L.
Anne L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Staff are predatory

The staff are like seagulls. If you throw chips at them, they'll aggressively eat up the chips you gave and try to coerce you into giving them more. If you show signs of being vulnerable, they'll launch at you aggressively and will try to take every single dollar you have.
They'll manipulate and gaslight you into giving your money wherever they can, and will act aggressive if you don't give in.
You know the manuka honey exfoliator that they put on your hand and when you rub the liquid, white little flakes rubs off on your hand? That's not what a real exfoliator or scrub does. With a bit of research, it's actually GLUE, so when they brush it on your hand, it makes flakes come up.

Terrible experience

OriganiOriganiSend a private message

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.29 Nov 2021
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum
Christmas gift ideas for the beauty lover in your life

Clara V.
Clara V.13 Dec 2021
christmas-gift-ideas-for-the-beauty-lover-in-your-life
Lorenna H.
Lorenna H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good product, horrible staff.

I was in Highpoint getting shoes for work when this lady catches my eye and pushes this free sample into my hands. I was polite and said I have to go. She is asking all these questions and doing my nails when I didn’t ask. She basically forced me to buy this product I can’t afford saying “I will discount it”. She is then trying to push more products on me. It seems like it works well getting rid of dead skin but horrible way to sell products. Are these people trained this way? I am actually scared to walk in that entrance of the mall again. Horrible bullying.

Purchased in March 2021 for $115.

Ambs L.
Ambs L.Southwest, VIC

Ok product but horrific company

Purchased for $160.

Mel A.
Mel A.Perth, WA

Manipulative if you see in a shopping centre RUN

Lara Z.
Lara Z.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Manipulative, pushy, rude sales assistant not adhering to COVID-19 safety laws. A violating experience.

Causes Irritation Yes
TheHairyGoat90
TheHairyGoat90Southwest, VIC

Disgusting!!!!!!

Horrible!!

Purchased in November 2019 at Origani for $310.

Shontelle K.
Shontelle K.

Hi there, I have emailed you prior to posting the reviews, again after the reviews and have emailed you again today

jenny
jennySydney, NSW

Pushy sales guy in Sydney (Parramatta Westfield) but great product!

Pushy sales guy in Sydney (Parramatta Westfield) but great product! My bad I rubbed it hard on my face and skin peeled lot more lol .. so just rub gently. Has made a lot of difference to my pores and overall complexion. I use it once a week. Long lasting and worth the buy. Still I would say it’s expensive! Got it for $80 or so. Please bring down the price in light of you having pushy sales people and negative feedbacks below

Purchased in March 2019 at Westfield Sydney Parramatta for $85.

3kipjes