Origani Erda Manuka Honey Peel

Origani Erda Manuka Honey Peel

See the Best Cleansers and Exfoliators in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Origani

1.9

Pushed into sales at Riverlink Shopping Centre

My skin was very dry and tingling.l felt as if my face was on fire l also was pushed into the sale. He would not let me go without making a purchace l am a pensioner and really could not afford the products but he said they didn't work unless l purchased the whole range..Now l am struggling to pay it off. VERY DISAPPOINTED

Purchased for $1,015.

Skin TypeDry Skin
Mervyn S.
Mervyn S.

It makes my face very dry and sting. Feels as if someone is trying to pull the skin It also felt as if my face got burnt

Pushy salespeople poor product

After being basically accosted by your salesman in Riverlink mall I found myself buying this product and now my skin is horrible I have hard balls of product that won’t wash off I have wasted $165 I really couldn’t afford but was so pressured I didn’t feel I could refuse

Purchased in September 2021 for $165.

Skin TypeNormal Skin
OriganiOriganiSend a private message

Thanks for responding, If you wish to discuss this further with our team please feel free to contact the head office customer service on service@origani.com.au

Kindest, Origani Family x

Anne L.
Anne L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Staff are predatory

The staff are like seagulls. If you throw chips at them, they'll aggressively eat up the chips you gave and try to coerce you into giving them more. If you show signs of being vulnerable, they'll launch at you aggressively and will try to take every single dollar you have.
They'll manipulate and gaslight you into giving your money wherever they can, and will act aggressive if you don't give in.
You know the manuka honey exfoliator that they put on your hand and when you rub the liquid, white little flakes rubs off on your hand? That's not what a real exfoliator or scrub does. With a bit of research, it's actually GLUE, so when they brush it on your hand, it makes flakes come up.

Lara Z.
Lara Z.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Manipulative, pushy, rude sales assistant not adhering to COVID-19 safety laws. A violating experience.

Cleansers and Exfoliators

Horrible!!

Purchased in November 2019 at Origani for $310.

Shontelle K.
Shontelle K.

Hi there, I have emailed you prior to posting the reviews, again after the reviews and have emailed you again today

workingmum
workingmum

"No chemical used, completely all natural" Erm...

Pls teach your sales people not to say that. Its REALLY unintelligent and complete untrue. Its a "peel". I believe the correct cosmetic term is "chemical peel". Even everyday shampoo, toothpaste etc have chemicals in them. Chemical isn't all bad, depends on how you use it. My inner arm actually feels a bit irritated( tingles) after demo but I was too shy to say anything. Also, all the products are a bit pricey and sales people is somewhat pushy.

Masih
MasihGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Pushy salesperson

At the store, I was shocked to see so many selling tricks being played on you. The have so many tricks to make you buy their products including misrepresenting their position at store, offering discounts, misleading, suggestive comments.

Purchased in December 2019 for $202.

Skin TypeNormal Skin
OriganiOriganiSend a private message

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.29 Nov 2021
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum
Christmas gift ideas for the beauty lover in your life

Clara V.
Clara V.13 Dec 2021
christmas-gift-ideas-for-the-beauty-lover-in-your-life
humanrooms
humanroomsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Burnt my skin!

The pushy sales woman said this product is GUARANTEED to help Rosecea and Excema on my face but demonstrated on my hand. I have used it twice and it burns!

Purchased in April 2019 at Origani.

Skin TypeSensitive Skin
arcturus
arcturusSydney

Scam and terrible!

Do not trust the other 5 star comments. Comments made from paid users in poor countries. I cant believe this kind of scam actually exist and are allowed in Australia.

I dare you to apply the peel and leave it longer on your face and you will notice the side effect. No skincare product in anyway should harm the skin. I'm not allergic to anything but after i apply this product on my face and wash it after it dry, i feel pain on some area like burnt where i apply and there are 'some white plastic' stuck to your face.

Purchased in March 2019 for $130.

Cleansers and Exfoliators

YelinaSydney, NSW

N o p e

Purchased in February 2019 for $420.

Hi, my email address is yelinanatasya2@outlook.com

Kalyi
KalyiBrisbane

Dreadful service staff

I am not using the Origani Erda Manuka Honey Peel any more. I find the products & the customer service are really bad. It is also over priced for what it is.

Kalyi,
Thanks for sharing your experience.
We love hearing how happy our customers are.
Take care and hope to see you in store again soon.