Origani Erda Manuka Honey Peel

Origani Erda Manuka Honey Peel

See the Best Cleansers and Exfoliators in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Origani

Trapped into buying!! Unethical sellers

Monique
MoniqueMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Definitely Not worth the money

The salesman was pushy and there was really no way out! Single mum, 2 kids and he wouldn’t let up! So disappointed at the product too. For the $650 that I spent I should be in love with the product and hanging out to buy again! Im not! He insisted on booking me in for a facial, but I’ve canceled knowing its just a money grab trap. Don’t waste your time with these people!

Purchased in December 2021 for $650.

Julie Watson
Julie WatsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love this product

I have been using product for 2 week ever since I purchased at at Riverlink. My skin is nourished and soft, and I haven't had any reaction to it. I am 65 years old and haven't bothered using products for years. Thank you Ken for making me try and and then buy Origani. My Daughter loves you for it as well.

Julie Watson

Purchased in December 2021 at Riverlink for $240.

Pushy salespeople poor product

After being basically accosted by your salesman in Riverlink mall I found myself buying this product and now my skin is horrible I have hard balls of product that won’t wash off I have wasted $165 I really couldn’t afford but was so pressured I didn’t feel I could refuse

Purchased in September 2021 for $165.

OriganiOriganiSend a private message

Thanks for responding, If you wish to discuss this further with our team please feel free to contact the head office customer service on service@origani.com.au

Kindest, Origani Family x

Maya
MayaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This product is absolutely amazing!

First of all, the customer service that I got was so personal and made me feel so special! The girl was lovely, for me it’s really important when I want to try something new . I’m using the manuka honey for the last 3 months and I can really see and feel the change! It’s really help for my acne and black heads, my face so smooth . I mix it with my moisturizer but I’m sure I’m gonna try the other products when I finish mine

Purchased in May 2021 for $165.

IanNT
IanNTQueensland

Yeah right

Very professional chap introducing this unreconstructed Neanderthal to this product. My natural scepticism kept the $’s in my grubby mitts. If something seems too good to be true it usually is; at this price my ambivalence won hands down.

Anne L.
Anne L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Staff are predatory

The staff are like seagulls. If you throw chips at them, they'll aggressively eat up the chips you gave and try to coerce you into giving them more. If you show signs of being vulnerable, they'll launch at you aggressively and will try to take every single dollar you have.
They'll manipulate and gaslight you into giving your money wherever they can, and will act aggressive if you don't give in.
You know the manuka honey exfoliator that they put on your hand and when you rub the liquid, white little flakes rubs off on your hand? That's not what a real exfoliator or scrub does. With a bit of research, it's actually GLUE, so when they brush it on your hand, it makes flakes come up.

OriganiOriganiSend a private message

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.29 Nov 2021
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum
Christmas gift ideas for the beauty lover in your life

Clara V.
Clara V.13 Dec 2021
christmas-gift-ideas-for-the-beauty-lover-in-your-life

Terrible experience

Tracey
TraceySouth East Queensland, QLD

Really is amazing

Gosh this stuff is amazing. I wish I could afford to maintain using it. Have used up 2 bottles in the last 3+ years.. and will buy again once finances allow. I had a pushy sales rep, but I just told them let the product sell itself mate, and it sure did.

Purchased in August 2017 for $165.

Mel A.
Mel A.Perth, WA

Manipulative if you see in a shopping centre RUN

Nat
Nat

I feel like I have a baby skin

The product is really good, it makes my skin soft and clean. It is good to remove all dead cells and make the skin breath again. A weekly exfoliating is something everyone should do, and this product certainly makes the skin looks great.

Smell
Lara Z.
Lara Z.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Manipulative, pushy, rude sales assistant not adhering to COVID-19 safety laws. A violating experience.

Causes Irritation Yes

TheHairyGoat90
TheHairyGoat90Southwest, VIC

Disgusting!!!!!!

Hdumpty
HdumptyMelbourne

Fabulous product, good for sensitive skin.

I've used this product for a few years now. My skin looks and feels great, including the rosacea areas. I'm in my early 50s. The sales tactics referred to in other reviews are true and unfortunate. I buy online now.

Cherise Hill
Cherise HillSouth East Queensland, QLD

Something new and rewarding

I am so impressed about the Manuka Honey Peel! It is mind blowing how you can see the results Clearly. I am definitely getting some and using! Give it a try

Purchased in August 2020 at Origani.