Origani Erda Manuka Honey Peel

Origani Erda Manuka Honey Peel

See the Best Cleansers and Exfoliators in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Origani

3.7
Maya
MayaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This product is absolutely amazing!

First of all, the customer service that I got was so personal and made me feel so special! The girl was lovely, for me it’s really important when I want to try something new . I’m using the manuka honey for the last 3 months and I can really see and feel the change! It’s really help for my acne and black heads, my face so smooth . I mix it with my moisturizer but I’m sure I’m gonna try the other products when I finish mine

Purchased in May 2021 for $165.00.

IanNT
IanNTQueensland

Yeah right

Very professional chap introducing this unreconstructed Neanderthal to this product. My natural scepticism kept the $’s in my grubby mitts. If something seems too good to be true it usually is; at this price my ambivalence won hands down.

Skin TypeNormal Skin
Tracey
TraceySouth East Queensland, QLD

Really is amazing

Gosh this stuff is amazing. I wish I could afford to maintain using it. Have used up 2 bottles in the last 3+ years.. and will buy again once finances allow. I had a pushy sales rep, but I just told them let the product sell itself mate, and it sure did.

Purchased in August 2017 for $165.00.

Mel A.
Mel A.Perth, WA

Manipulative if you see in a shopping centre RUN

Skin TypeNormal Skin

Nat
Nat

I feel like I have a baby skin

The product is really good, it makes my skin soft and clean. It is good to remove all dead cells and make the skin breath again. A weekly exfoliating is something everyone should do, and this product certainly makes the skin looks great.

Hdumpty
HdumptyMelbourne

Fabulous product, good for sensitive skin.

I've used this product for a few years now. My skin looks and feels great, including the rosacea areas. I'm in my early 50s. The sales tactics referred to in other reviews are true and unfortunate. I buy online now.

Cherise Hill
Cherise HillSouth East Queensland, QLD

Something new and rewarding

I am so impressed about the Manuka Honey Peel! It is mind blowing how you can see the results Clearly. I am definitely getting some and using! Give it a try

Purchased in August 2020 at Origani.

Skin TypeDry Skin
Causes Irritation No

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
3kipjes
3kipjes

Psychopathic sales person

Causes Irritation No

Amazign product for oily skin

I tried the manuka honey peel at garden City shopping centre in Brisbane , it felt amazing on my skin , the moisturiser absorb much better after the peel ! thanks to tom m now i my skin is feel much smoother and I am so happy to try this product !

Purchased in February 2020 for $165.00.

Jessica
JessicaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Starting To Look After My Face

I met Tom at Garden City. I tried Manuka Honey on my face and the results were so good just after one time. My pores are so clean now. so happy to take this product home with me today.

Purchased in February 2020.

Brett
BrettSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Product

Sales person Mario was great, he explained the product and the benefits of regular use. After the trial use, my skin felt good, hopefully after a couple of weeks the benefits are visible. Purchased at Pacific Fair Shopping Center Gold Coast.
Brett

Purchased in January 2020.

Bad experience

Hi, I want to support [name removed] comments and endorse everything she has written in her review. I was unlucky enough to come across the same saleswoman at Bergamo airport, with the same sales pitch and bizarre approach. I felt totally belittled, patronised and taken for a ride. Shame really as I could have quite liked the product. For sure I will never fall for this trick again!

Purchased in November 2019 at Bergamo airport for $160.00.

Sheree_Ewin
Sheree_EwinGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best exfoliator/natural skin peel on the market!

Removes all dead skin quickly and effectively in seconds,leaving healthy youthful skin that is soft & hydrated.
As a Beauty Therapist..this is the best & most effective natural exfoliator on the market!
I have sensitive skin...no reaction at all.
Worth every cent!

Purchased in January 2019 at Origani for $160.00.

Skin TypeDry Skin
Cherie Boucher
Cherie BoucherGreat Southern, WA

love this product was really surprise

won this in a competition, was really surprise how well it worked, great results, not a big honey user, but great results was very surprise, i have very sensitive skin

Dangerous mental salespeople.

Purchased in December 2019 at Milan bergamo airport for $100.00.

Lina C.
Lina C.asked

Is it safe to use when its already expired?

Tanya
Tanyaasked

Evaasked

I bought a luxury facial collection after being assured it will last me a year. I was in a very vulnerable state emotionally and feel I was massively taken advantage of. May I say your sales team seem to be like MLM representatives with the ethics described on this forum. I am having second thoughts about using the products now.
Please tell me of your training processes and why your representatives are so goddamned slippery smooth and pushy. I suspect a commission basis as a matter of course. This is why I never buy commercial products. I should have stuck with health food store products. At least I feel assured of their ethics.

jenny
jenny

I’m sure they last a year if you use it sparingly like just 2 times a month, which I have been doing as advised by the Sales Rep I bought it from. But please don’t commit yourself to buying anything if you’re not fully convinced before buying. This goes for any product you buy
Hope this was helpful

Eva

Thank you Jenny. I was advised to use it 1 - 2 times a week.
Anyway, I’m over this particular freak out anyway. I do like the effect it had on my skin after first usage.

See all Origani Erda Manuka Honey Peel questions

Get an answer from our members and Origani representatives

CategoryCleansers and Exfoliators