Origani Erda Manuka Honey Peel

Origani Erda Manuka Honey Peel

Lorenna H.
Lorenna H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good product, horrible staff.

I was in Highpoint getting shoes for work when this lady catches my eye and pushes this free sample into my hands. I was polite and said I have to go. She is asking all these questions and doing my nails when I didn’t ask. She basically forced me to buy this product I can’t afford saying “I will discount it”. She is then trying to push more products on me. It seems like it works well getting rid of dead skin but horrible way to sell products. Are these people trained this way? I am actually scared to walk in that entrance of the mall again. Horrible bullying.

Purchased in March 2021 for $115.00.

Ambs L.
Ambs L.Southwest, VIC

Ok product but horrific company

Purchased for $160.00.

Nicole
NicoleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Unsatisfactory behavior

The approach technique used by your consultant at Westfield Geelong was what I found to be very suggestive to myself. One comment was Would I rather the product or himself. I also find it very concerning the difference in pricing that people get offered for the product at different stores reading other reviews . I was told for $200 I could get the Manuka gel. Online at origani it's $165. On eBay it's $140. I was also offered the same product from the consultant for $100 dollars as the box it was in had a little mark on it .

Purchased at Westfield.

workingmum
workingmum

"No chemical used, completely all natural" Erm...

Pls teach your sales people not to say that. Its REALLY unintelligent and complete untrue. Its a "peel". I believe the correct cosmetic term is "chemical peel". Even everyday shampoo, toothpaste etc have chemicals in them. Chemical isn't all bad, depends on how you use it. My inner arm actually feels a bit irritated( tingles) after demo but I was too shy to say anything. Also, all the products are a bit pricey and sales people is somewhat pushy.

I'm not really happy

Purchased in November 2019.

Skin TypeCombination Skin
Ina
Ina
OriganiOrigani

Thank you Ina. We appreciate your prompt reply.

Kindest regards,
Customer Care Team

MinetteGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Please educate your sales staff.

Minette

The location was Chadstone. I'm not sure if you have more than one location within Chadstone, but it was the stall setup near target.

Anna
AnnaPerth, WA

not so great

Was pushed to buy this product because of an exclusive "student discount" still paid a high price for it. The product is not amazing and would not recommend buying it!

Purchased in April 2019 for $95.00.

Pushy sales staff

I usually don't post reviews, especially when I haven't used the product, however I have been reading other reviews about the sales staff and have to agree. I know about selling products, but when you need to lie about yourself and "special deals" then you lose me. The price of the product is exorbitant. The product presentation reminded me of a sleight of hand magic trick. The guy kept blaming his accent when I would ask for clarification or challenge his claims. Yeah, I heard you fine the first time. Very poor attitude of the company if their frontline staff are behaving in such a manner. I will be definitely giving this product a miss, although I could afford to buy it.

Purchased in April 2019.

Jan
JanMelbourne

Burnt my skin

I accepted the free hand lotion sample and was encouraged into the shop with the mention of further samples. I’m always open to looking at new products. The peel was demonstrated on the back of my hand then moisturiser applied. I sat through the sales pitch, politely declined to purchase product and left. About 10 minutes later the skin on my hand started to burn and sting where the peel had been applied. I immediately rinsed my hand with fresh water and washed my hands asap. Be careful.

Dear Jan,
We're sorry to hear that your experience at one of the Origani stores was not a pleasant one. Could you please let us know which store location did you try the product?
We hope to see you again at one of our stores in the future. :)

Bad Customer Service

Off putting experience

Product is good, no denying in them. Salesperson very aggressive wont take no for an answer. First he said manuka honey, moisturiser and toner cleanser is $350 then when i said too expensive he put the price down for $259 by making up story if the boss finds out he will be in trouble. I purchased the pack but getting home thinking how many others have been ripped off. It is an off putting experience. Think trice next time to even walk pass the stall.

Suzanne H
Suzanne HAU

Very ordinary, very expensive product

Maria M
Maria MMelbourne

Manuka honey peel

I bought this product along with the day cream and tonic cleanser. Unfortunately my skin did not react very well to it it’s very sore and rough when I touch it. I never use any products on my face apart from natural goats milk soap and thought to give this one a try since they claim is 100% organic.
Sorry origani but I’m not happy with my face at the moment and not sure what to do to fix this it’s been 2 days and I’m still with a sore and red skin. Have emailed customer service.

KayceMelbourne

Manuka Honey Peel GREAT - other products burnt my face

OriganiOrigani

Hello Kayce – We are concerned to hear this and want to help. Please send details along with your contact information to Origani Customer Care service@origani.com.au. Someone from our team will be in touch.

Kayce

Have sent my details through. Looking forward to speaking to someone from your team.

OriganiOrigani

Hi Kayce - Thank you for writing to Origani's Customer Care Team. We really appreciate your feedback and value your privacy, thus we will email you back to resolve any issues.

Jenny
JennySydney Australia

Product fails the sales pitch on its virtues!

Purchased read Manuka honey peel 4 weeks ago! After weekly use as recommended it is a fail! It has irritated my skin leaving me with breakout!
The price is exorbitant for this effect! The sales pitch is aggressive with refusal to offer samples to try before buying! Unlike other brands where staff are more than willing to package samples in smaller containers for trial!

See all Origani Erda Manuka Honey Peel reviews

Lina C.
Lina C.asked

Is it safe to use when its already expired?

Tanya
Tanyaasked

Evaasked

I bought a luxury facial collection after being assured it will last me a year. I was in a very vulnerable state emotionally and feel I was massively taken advantage of. May I say your sales team seem to be like MLM representatives with the ethics described on this forum. I am having second thoughts about using the products now.
Please tell me of your training processes and why your representatives are so goddamned slippery smooth and pushy. I suspect a commission basis as a matter of course. This is why I never buy commercial products. I should have stuck with health food store products. At least I feel assured of their ethics.

jenny
jenny

I’m sure they last a year if you use it sparingly like just 2 times a month, which I have been doing as advised by the Sales Rep I bought it from. But please don’t commit yourself to buying anything if you’re not fully convinced before buying. This goes for any product you buy
Hope this was helpful

Eva

Thank you Jenny. I was advised to use it 1 - 2 times a week.
Anyway, I’m over this particular freak out anyway. I do like the effect it had on my skin after first usage.

See all Origani Erda Manuka Honey Peel questions

Get an answer from our members and Origani representatives

CategoryCleansers and Exfoliators