Origani Erda Manuka Honey Peel

Listing monitored by Origani

Anne L.
Anne L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Staff are predatory

The staff are like seagulls. If you throw chips at them, they'll aggressively eat up the chips you gave and try to coerce you into giving them more. If you show signs of being vulnerable, they'll launch at you aggressively and will try to take every single dollar you have.
They'll manipulate and gaslight you into giving your money wherever they can, and will act aggressive if you don't give in.
You know the manuka honey exfoliator that they put on your hand and when you rub the liquid, white little flakes rubs off on your hand? That's not what a real exfoliator or scrub does. With a bit of research, it's actually GLUE, so when they brush it on your hand, it makes flakes come up.

Terrible experience

Lorenna H.
Lorenna H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good product, horrible staff.

I was in Highpoint getting shoes for work when this lady catches my eye and pushes this free sample into my hands. I was polite and said I have to go. She is asking all these questions and doing my nails when I didn’t ask. She basically forced me to buy this product I can’t afford saying “I will discount it”. She is then trying to push more products on me. It seems like it works well getting rid of dead skin but horrible way to sell products. Are these people trained this way? I am actually scared to walk in that entrance of the mall again. Horrible bullying.

Purchased in March 2021 for $115.00.

Ambs L.
Ambs L.Southwest, VIC

Ok product but horrific company

Purchased for $160.00.

Mel A.
Mel A.Perth, WA

Manipulative if you see in a shopping centre RUN

Lara Z.
Lara Z.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Manipulative, pushy, rude sales assistant not adhering to COVID-19 safety laws. A violating experience.

Causes Irritation Yes
TheHairyGoat90
TheHairyGoat90Southwest, VIC

Disgusting!!!!!!

Horrible!!

Purchased in November 2019 at Origani for $310.00.

Shontelle K.
Shontelle K.

Hi there, I have emailed you prior to posting the reviews, again after the reviews and have emailed you again today

3kipjes
3kipjes

Psychopathic sales person

Cleansers and Exfoliators

Pushy sales tactics - waste of time

Purchased in March 2020.

Kim
KimMelbourne

Disgusting company

I encountered different sale persons at different occasions and places. Their method of approaching was invasive and impersonal, the same.

It is not a coincidence that many reviewers here shared the same experience. Suffice to say that this is definitely their trained method directly from the Origani.

Don't bother sending info about their misbehaving sale persons to them, they all have known too well about what has been happening. A long list of bad reviews have been here for many years, still they took no action.
If they had done something, there wouldn't be new reviewers coming here every now and then.

Clearly, this is a disgusting company period

Very pushy...

I don't normally write reviews, but this experience just kind of blew me away to be honest. This is not an inherently bad product, but the way it was being sold to me was awful. Very pushy woman who would not take no for an answer even after saying I was in a hurry 'if the product feels good on your skin why are you not buying it??', and happily went on about how large my pores were. If anyone from this company happens to be reading this, please discourage this behaviour from your salespeople. First impressions matter a lot, and unfortunately this experience became my first impression of your company. It has soured my view of the brand and I can see that I'm not the only one who has encountered similar.

Nicole
NicoleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Unsatisfactory behavior

The approach technique used by your consultant at Westfield Geelong was what I found to be very suggestive to myself. One comment was Would I rather the product or himself. I also find it very concerning the difference in pricing that people get offered for the product at different stores reading other reviews . I was told for $200 I could get the Manuka gel. Online at origani it's $165. On eBay it's $140. I was also offered the same product from the consultant for $100 dollars as the box it was in had a little mark on it .

Purchased at Westfield.

Bad experience

Hi, I want to support [name removed] comments and endorse everything she has written in her review. I was unlucky enough to come across the same saleswoman at Bergamo airport, with the same sales pitch and bizarre approach. I felt totally belittled, patronised and taken for a ride. Shame really as I could have quite liked the product. For sure I will never fall for this trick again!

Purchased in November 2019 at Bergamo airport for $160.00.

Dangerous mental salespeople.

Purchased in December 2019 at Milan bergamo airport for $100.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Origani