Origani Erda Manuka Honey Peel

Origani Erda Manuka Honey Peel

Listing monitored by Origani

Lorenna H.
Lorenna H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good product, horrible staff.

I was in Highpoint getting shoes for work when this lady catches my eye and pushes this free sample into my hands. I was polite and said I have to go. She is asking all these questions and doing my nails when I didn’t ask. She basically forced me to buy this product I can’t afford saying “I will discount it”. She is then trying to push more products on me. It seems like it works well getting rid of dead skin but horrible way to sell products. Are these people trained this way? I am actually scared to walk in that entrance of the mall again. Horrible bullying.

Purchased in March 2021 for $115.00.

Ambs L.
Ambs L.Southwest, VIC

Ok product but horrific company

Purchased for $160.00.

jenny
jennySydney, NSW

Pushy sales guy in Sydney (Parramatta Westfield) but great product!

Pushy sales guy in Sydney (Parramatta Westfield) but great product! My bad I rubbed it hard on my face and skin peeled lot more lol .. so just rub gently. Has made a lot of difference to my pores and overall complexion. I use it once a week. Long lasting and worth the buy. Still I would say it’s expensive! Got it for $80 or so. Please bring down the price in light of you having pushy sales people and negative feedbacks below

Purchased in March 2019 at Westfield Sydney Parramatta for $85.00.

Richard
RichardNorth Queensland, QLD

Good stuff

Today Steve showed me what this product can do, even for a geriatric nomad almost 68 y/o. I was very impressed by it. I use a moisturiser as I’m always in the outdoors on my solo travels around Australia. Steve reinforced that it should only be used once weekly. However, as I travel around between pension days I do need to enforce a strict budget and plan ahead for things like this so I wasn’t in a position to purchase right now.

Nicole
NicoleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Unsatisfactory behavior

The approach technique used by your consultant at Westfield Geelong was what I found to be very suggestive to myself. One comment was Would I rather the product or himself. I also find it very concerning the difference in pricing that people get offered for the product at different stores reading other reviews . I was told for $200 I could get the Manuka gel. Online at origani it's $165. On eBay it's $140. I was also offered the same product from the consultant for $100 dollars as the box it was in had a little mark on it .

Purchased at Westfield.

workingmum
workingmum

"No chemical used, completely all natural" Erm...

Pls teach your sales people not to say that. Its REALLY unintelligent and complete untrue. Its a "peel". I believe the correct cosmetic term is "chemical peel". Even everyday shampoo, toothpaste etc have chemicals in them. Chemical isn't all bad, depends on how you use it. My inner arm actually feels a bit irritated( tingles) after demo but I was too shy to say anything. Also, all the products are a bit pricey and sales people is somewhat pushy.

I'm not really happy

Purchased in November 2019.

Skin TypeCombination Skin
Ina
Ina
OriganiOrigani

Thank you Ina. We appreciate your prompt reply.

Kindest regards,
Customer Care Team

MinetteGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Please educate your sales staff.

Minette

The location was Chadstone. I'm not sure if you have more than one location within Chadstone, but it was the stall setup near target.

Anna
AnnaPerth, WA

not so great

Was pushed to buy this product because of an exclusive "student discount" still paid a high price for it. The product is not amazing and would not recommend buying it!

Purchased in April 2019 for $95.00.

Pushy sales staff

I usually don't post reviews, especially when I haven't used the product, however I have been reading other reviews about the sales staff and have to agree. I know about selling products, but when you need to lie about yourself and "special deals" then you lose me. The price of the product is exorbitant. The product presentation reminded me of a sleight of hand magic trick. The guy kept blaming his accent when I would ask for clarification or challenge his claims. Yeah, I heard you fine the first time. Very poor attitude of the company if their frontline staff are behaving in such a manner. I will be definitely giving this product a miss, although I could afford to buy it.

Purchased in April 2019.

Jan
JanMelbourne

Burnt my skin

I accepted the free hand lotion sample and was encouraged into the shop with the mention of further samples. I’m always open to looking at new products. The peel was demonstrated on the back of my hand then moisturiser applied. I sat through the sales pitch, politely declined to purchase product and left. About 10 minutes later the skin on my hand started to burn and sting where the peel had been applied. I immediately rinsed my hand with fresh water and washed my hands asap. Be careful.

Dear Jan,
We're sorry to hear that your experience at one of the Origani stores was not a pleasant one. Could you please let us know which store location did you try the product?
We hope to see you again at one of our stores in the future. :)

Bad Customer Service

Off putting experience

Product is good, no denying in them. Salesperson very aggressive wont take no for an answer. First he said manuka honey, moisturiser and toner cleanser is $350 then when i said too expensive he put the price down for $259 by making up story if the boss finds out he will be in trouble. I purchased the pack but getting home thinking how many others have been ripped off. It is an off putting experience. Think trice next time to even walk pass the stall.

Suzanne H
Suzanne HAU

Very ordinary, very expensive product

KrischelleBulacan

I love this product. Just too pricey..

My skin is softer n lighter after the first application. It just confused me what to apply at night after using honey peel. It's too expensive i think but it's worth it..

Thank you sooo much..