Origani Erda Manuka Honey Peel

Origani Erda Manuka Honey Peel

Listing monitored by Origani

Lorenna H.
Lorenna H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good product, horrible staff.

I was in Highpoint getting shoes for work when this lady catches my eye and pushes this free sample into my hands. I was polite and said I have to go. She is asking all these questions and doing my nails when I didn’t ask. She basically forced me to buy this product I can’t afford saying “I will discount it”. She is then trying to push more products on me. It seems like it works well getting rid of dead skin but horrible way to sell products. Are these people trained this way? I am actually scared to walk in that entrance of the mall again. Horrible bullying.

Purchased in March 2021 for $115.00.

Ambs L.
Ambs L.Southwest, VIC

Ok product but horrific company

Purchased for $160.00.

Tracey
TraceySouth East Queensland, QLD

Really is amazing

Gosh this stuff is amazing. I wish I could afford to maintain using it. Have used up 2 bottles in the last 3+ years.. and will buy again once finances allow. I had a pushy sales rep, but I just told them let the product sell itself mate, and it sure did.

Purchased in August 2017 for $165.00.

Nat
Nat

I feel like I have a baby skin

The product is really good, it makes my skin soft and clean. It is good to remove all dead cells and make the skin breath again. A weekly exfoliating is something everyone should do, and this product certainly makes the skin looks great.

Ease of Application
Smell
Hdumpty
HdumptyMelbourne

Fabulous product, good for sensitive skin.

I've used this product for a few years now. My skin looks and feels great, including the rosacea areas. I'm in my early 50s. The sales tactics referred to in other reviews are true and unfortunate. I buy online now.

Cherise Hill
Cherise HillSouth East Queensland, QLD

Something new and rewarding

I am so impressed about the Manuka Honey Peel! It is mind blowing how you can see the results Clearly. I am definitely getting some and using! Give it a try

Purchased in August 2020 at Origani.

Ease of Application

Amazign product for oily skin

I tried the manuka honey peel at garden City shopping centre in Brisbane , it felt amazing on my skin , the moisturiser absorb much better after the peel ! thanks to tom m now i my skin is feel much smoother and I am so happy to try this product !

Purchased in February 2020 for $165.00.

Jessica
JessicaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Starting To Look After My Face

I met Tom at Garden City. I tried Manuka Honey on my face and the results were so good just after one time. My pores are so clean now. so happy to take this product home with me today.

Purchased in February 2020.

Melanie
MelanieSouth East Queensland, QLD

very good experience

melanie. Mario is a very good seller. He show me different products for clean my skin. He take the time to explain. and now i will just throw worlds here cause i need 30 words :) i took the Manuka Peel in the Myer

Brett
BrettSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Product

Sales person Mario was great, he explained the product and the benefits of regular use. After the trial use, my skin felt good, hopefully after a couple of weeks the benefits are visible. Purchased at Pacific Fair Shopping Center Gold Coast.
Brett

Purchased in January 2020.

Nicole
NicoleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Unsatisfactory behavior

The approach technique used by your consultant at Westfield Geelong was what I found to be very suggestive to myself. One comment was Would I rather the product or himself. I also find it very concerning the difference in pricing that people get offered for the product at different stores reading other reviews . I was told for $200 I could get the Manuka gel. Online at origani it's $165. On eBay it's $140. I was also offered the same product from the consultant for $100 dollars as the box it was in had a little mark on it .

Purchased at Westfield.

Sheree_Ewin
Sheree_EwinGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best exfoliator/natural skin peel on the market!

Removes all dead skin quickly and effectively in seconds,leaving healthy youthful skin that is soft & hydrated.
As a Beauty Therapist..this is the best & most effective natural exfoliator on the market!
I have sensitive skin...no reaction at all.
Worth every cent!

Purchased in January 2019 at Origani for $160.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Origani
Cherie Boucher
Cherie BoucherGreat Southern, WA

love this product was really surprise

won this in a competition, was really surprise how well it worked, great results, not a big honey user, but great results was very surprise, i have very sensitive skin

cookisabella365
cookisabella365Sydney, NSW

Excellent product.

The Manuka honey gel is so amazing, I couldn't believe the results after even just one try. I was shown the product from Tom who was so lovely and down to earth, very honest and friendly.

Purchased in December 2019 at Origani for $115.00.

workingmum
workingmum

"No chemical used, completely all natural" Erm...

Pls teach your sales people not to say that. Its REALLY unintelligent and complete untrue. Its a "peel". I believe the correct cosmetic term is "chemical peel". Even everyday shampoo, toothpaste etc have chemicals in them. Chemical isn't all bad, depends on how you use it. My inner arm actually feels a bit irritated( tingles) after demo but I was too shy to say anything. Also, all the products are a bit pricey and sales people is somewhat pushy.