Origani Erda Manuka Honey Peel

Origani Erda Manuka Honey Peel

See the Best Cleansers and Exfoliators in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Origani

3.3
Nat
Nat

I feel like I have a baby skin

The product is really good, it makes my skin soft and clean. It is good to remove all dead cells and make the skin breath again. A weekly exfoliating is something everyone should do, and this product certainly makes the skin looks great.

Causes Irritation No

Amazign product for oily skin

I tried the manuka honey peel at garden City shopping centre in Brisbane , it felt amazing on my skin , the moisturiser absorb much better after the peel ! thanks to tom m now i my skin is feel much smoother and I am so happy to try this product !

Purchased in February 2020 for $165.

Brett
BrettSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Product

Sales person Mario was great, he explained the product and the benefits of regular use. After the trial use, my skin felt good, hopefully after a couple of weeks the benefits are visible. Purchased at Pacific Fair Shopping Center Gold Coast.
Brett

Purchased in January 2020.

Nicole
NicoleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Unsatisfactory behavior

The approach technique used by your consultant at Westfield Geelong was what I found to be very suggestive to myself. One comment was Would I rather the product or himself. I also find it very concerning the difference in pricing that people get offered for the product at different stores reading other reviews . I was told for $200 I could get the Manuka gel. Online at origani it's $165. On eBay it's $140. I was also offered the same product from the consultant for $100 dollars as the box it was in had a little mark on it .

Purchased at Westfield.

Skin TypeNormal Skin
Cleansers and Exfoliators

cookisabella365
cookisabella365Sydney, NSW

Excellent product.

The Manuka honey gel is so amazing, I couldn't believe the results after even just one try. I was shown the product from Tom who was so lovely and down to earth, very honest and friendly.

Purchased in December 2019 at Origani for $115.

Anna
AnnaPerth, WA

not so great

Was pushed to buy this product because of an exclusive "student discount" still paid a high price for it. The product is not amazing and would not recommend buying it!

Purchased in April 2019 for $95.

Skin TypeNormal Skin