Origani Erda Manuka Honey Peel

Origani Erda Manuka Honey Peel

Listing monitored by Origani

This product made my skin worse

Purchased in November 2020 at Pain Stop.

James
James

Correction: I didn't buy it from Painstop. It's from an SM branch here in the Philippines. No option for it so I had to choose whatever appeared.

Fiona
FionaSouth East Queensland, QLD

It makes me itchy and tingly

I was lured in too. They took the make up off one side of my face and told me how much dirt was coming out of my pores. Since I been using it I have not noticed the same result instead I have had a very bad reaction. My face goes all tingly and really itchy. I’ve also been breaking out in little spots around my mouth. Very confused and annoyed when you look at how much they have charged me.

Purchased in December 2019 at Garden City Pools for $300.00.

It's fine

The product itself is ok, standard peel cleanser. Haven't used it long enough to notice long term results yet.
I was made to feel uncomfortable by the sales guy at the Auckland store though. Every couple of seconds I had something complimented. Combined with the physical closeness of demonstrating the product including touching legs, I felt like I was at a bar. He then gave me his number and offered a free facial treatment which he would personally do. I would have liked a free facial but obviously wasn't going to take him up on that and now I walk on the opposite side of the street to avoid the store.
I get that sales teams are meant to make the customer feel good but tone it down please?

Purchased in September 2019.

Cleansers and Exfoliators

Atrociously pushy sales but good product

Purchased in April 2016.

Skin TypeCombination Skin
OriganiOrigani

The sales people are really off-putting

I just purchased the luxury facial collection at the airport on the way through to my gate. The salesman told me the pack was $420 when I declined he made it $280 for the pack telling me it was a special deal, throwing in a hand and body cream. I went online to find out the luxury pack sells at $230 anyway. It's started my usage of this product on the wrong foot and I haven't even started using it yet.

Elliekr41
Elliekr41

Pressured to buy.

All i did was accept a small free sample of hand cream and that was it... i explained i cud not afford the stuff but guy kept going... an hour plus later i ended up spending 230 dollars that i didn't have just to get away

Hello Elliekr41,
We are very sorry to hear that you have had a negative experience with a representative of our brand. We have sent you a private message to gain further information on your experience.
We hope to hear from you soon.

Not as per my expectation

I bought manuka honey peel at Singapore (Harbour Front) last month . After almost 1 month I using it..no changes as per my expectation. And my face still have scars and pimples like before... I also using manuka honey soap as my cleanser. What went wrong? I really disappointed while I put my trust to Origani because the price and d quality like u guys posted. I having issue with my face since I 13 years old...and now I already 33 years old!

OriganiOrigani

We are very sorry to hear that you are not happy with the results of our product.

If you would like to discuss this further we would be happy to hear from you.
You can email us directly via service@origani.com.au

Have I been overcharged!!!!!!!

I’m really concerned I bought the luxury facial collection today which had in it the cleanser honey peel and day cream and I was charged $207.00 but I’m reading reviews people paying $150-180 please explain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lina C.
Lina C.asked

Is it safe to use when its already expired?

Tanya
Tanyaasked

Evaasked

I bought a luxury facial collection after being assured it will last me a year. I was in a very vulnerable state emotionally and feel I was massively taken advantage of. May I say your sales team seem to be like MLM representatives with the ethics described on this forum. I am having second thoughts about using the products now.
Please tell me of your training processes and why your representatives are so goddamned slippery smooth and pushy. I suspect a commission basis as a matter of course. This is why I never buy commercial products. I should have stuck with health food store products. At least I feel assured of their ethics.

jenny
jenny

I’m sure they last a year if you use it sparingly like just 2 times a month, which I have been doing as advised by the Sales Rep I bought it from. But please don’t commit yourself to buying anything if you’re not fully convinced before buying. This goes for any product you buy
Hope this was helpful

Eva

Thank you Jenny. I was advised to use it 1 - 2 times a week.
Anyway, I’m over this particular freak out anyway. I do like the effect it had on my skin after first usage.

See all Origani Erda Manuka Honey Peel questions

Get an answer from our members and Origani representatives

CategoryCleansers and Exfoliators