Origani Erda Manuka Honey Peel

Origani Erda Manuka Honey Peel

• Skin Type
  • Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Ease of Application
  • Smell
jennySydney, NSW

Pushy sales guy in Sydney (Parramatta Westfield) but great product!

Pushy sales guy in Sydney (Parramatta Westfield) but great product! My bad I rubbed it hard on my face and skin peeled lot more lol .. so just rub gently. Has made a lot of difference to my pores and overall complexion. I use it once a week. Long lasting and worth the buy. Still I would say it’s expensive! Got it for $80 or so. Please bring down the price in light of you having pushy sales people and negative feedbacks below

Purchased in March 2019 at Westfield Sydney Parramatta for $85.00.

Ease of Application
Richard
RichardNorth Queensland, QLD

Good stuff

Today Steve showed me what this product can do, even for a geriatric nomad almost 68 y/o. I was very impressed by it. I use a moisturiser as I’m always in the outdoors on my solo travels around Australia. Steve reinforced that it should only be used once weekly. However, as I travel around between pension days I do need to enforce a strict budget and plan ahead for things like this so I wasn’t in a position to purchase right now.

Ease of Application
KrischelleBulacan

I love this product. Just too pricey..

My skin is softer n lighter after the first application. It just confused me what to apply at night after using honey peel. It's too expensive i think but it's worth it..

Thank you sooo much..

Cleansers and Exfoliators

Mel
MelBrisbane

Love it but...

I love my products, I brought 3 things from a pop up store, got one of the guys name, number with 25% off written on the brochure thing. I would like to buy more online but I’m not going to because I can’t use my 25% off. A bit dissapointed as I was going to spend another $600.

Hi Mel,
Thank you for taking the time to rate and review our brand.
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any help getting in contact with the vendor that you have purchased from to use your discount voucher. service@origani.com.au

Starting to see a difference

I like the product, I have seen a notice in my skin, I’m using the cleaner the Manuka honey peel and the hydrating cream and I can definitely see a difference. The only thing I didn’t give 5 stars for is the staff. They are so desperate and annoying it almost turned me off my purchase, I’ve only purchased twice but they are over bearing and too much. I get it’s their job to sell but I saw several people walk out because of how pushy they are, one guy even walked out of the store to chase a lady down who said no. That’s just weird.

Product A+ - Staff suck.
Sorryz

Katrina
KatrinaAdelaide

I love this product

I like this product because it is non abrasive & gentle. It also leaves your skin looking fresh. Purchased it from Adelaide store & found the manager there helpful. I have just purchased my second jar as I like it so much. It’s expensive, however you don’t need to use a lot.

Hello Katrina,
Thanks for the amazing feedback!
We love hearing how much our customers enjoy or products.
We look forward to welcoming you back in store next time.

Louise

Worse shopping experience but really happy with the product

Louise

I have sent my contact details through to you - looking forward to hear back from you.

Dani
DaniMelbourne

lovely result!

my skin feel much better after using it
the peeling gel made my skin smooth more then before its actually work...
its smell good and feel good 4 stars
its a bit expensive

OriganiOrigani

Hi Dani, thank you for your review. We appreciate your honest feedback!

See all Origani Erda Manuka Honey Peel reviews

Lina C.
Lina C.asked

Is it safe to use when its already expired?

Tanya
Tanyaasked

Evaasked

I bought a luxury facial collection after being assured it will last me a year. I was in a very vulnerable state emotionally and feel I was massively taken advantage of. May I say your sales team seem to be like MLM representatives with the ethics described on this forum. I am having second thoughts about using the products now.
Please tell me of your training processes and why your representatives are so goddamned slippery smooth and pushy. I suspect a commission basis as a matter of course. This is why I never buy commercial products. I should have stuck with health food store products. At least I feel assured of their ethics.

jenny

I’m sure they last a year if you use it sparingly like just 2 times a month, which I have been doing as advised by the Sales Rep I bought it from. But please don’t commit yourself to buying anything if you’re not fully convinced before buying. This goes for any product you buy
Hope this was helpful

Eva

Thank you Jenny. I was advised to use it 1 - 2 times a week.
Anyway, I’m over this particular freak out anyway. I do like the effect it had on my skin after first usage.

See all Origani Erda Manuka Honey Peel questions

Get an answer from our members and Origani representatives

CategoryCleansers and Exfoliators