Origani Erda Manuka Honey Peel

Origani Erda Manuka Honey Peel

See the Best Cleansers and Exfoliators in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Origani

3.7
Monique
MoniqueMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Definitely Not worth the money

The salesman was pushy and there was really no way out! Single mum, 2 kids and he wouldn’t let up! So disappointed at the product too. For the $650 that I spent I should be in love with the product and hanging out to buy again! Im not! He insisted on booking me in for a facial, but I’ve canceled knowing its just a money grab trap. Don’t waste your time with these people!

Purchased in for $650.

IanNT
IanNTQueensland

Yeah right

Very professional chap introducing this unreconstructed Neanderthal to this product. My natural scepticism kept the $’s in my grubby mitts. If something seems too good to be true it usually is; at this price my ambivalence won hands down.

Tracey
TraceySouth East Queensland, QLD

Really is amazing

Gosh this stuff is amazing. I wish I could afford to maintain using it. Have used up 2 bottles in the last 3+ years.. and will buy again once finances allow. I had a pushy sales rep, but I just told them let the product sell itself mate, and it sure did.

Purchased in for $165.

Mel A.
Mel A.Perth, WA

Manipulative if you see in a shopping centre RUN

Nat
Nat

I feel like I have a baby skin

The product is really good, it makes my skin soft and clean. It is good to remove all dead cells and make the skin breath again. A weekly exfoliating is something everyone should do, and this product certainly makes the skin looks great.

Hdumpty
HdumptyMelbourne

Fabulous product, good for sensitive skin.

I've used this product for a few years now. My skin looks and feels great, including the rosacea areas. I'm in my early 50s. The sales tactics referred to in other reviews are true and unfortunate. I buy online now.

jenny
jennySydney, NSW

Pushy sales guy in Sydney (Parramatta Westfield) but great product!

Pushy sales guy in Sydney (Parramatta Westfield) but great product! My bad I rubbed it hard on my face and skin peeled lot more lol .. so just rub gently. Has made a lot of difference to my pores and overall complexion. I use it once a week. Long lasting and worth the buy. Still I would say it’s expensive! Got it for $80 or so. Please bring down the price in light of you having pushy sales people and negative feedbacks below

Purchased in at Westfield Sydney Parramatta for $85.

Causes Irritation No

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum
Christmas gift ideas for the beauty lover in your life

christmas-gift-ideas-for-the-beauty-lover-in-your-life

Amazign product for oily skin

I tried the manuka honey peel at garden City shopping centre in Brisbane , it felt amazing on my skin , the moisturiser absorb much better after the peel ! thanks to tom m now i my skin is feel much smoother and I am so happy to try this product !

Purchased in for $165.

Brett
BrettSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Product

Sales person Mario was great, he explained the product and the benefits of regular use. After the trial use, my skin felt good, hopefully after a couple of weeks the benefits are visible. Purchased at Pacific Fair Shopping Center Gold Coast.
Brett

Purchased in .

Nicole
NicoleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Unsatisfactory behavior

The approach technique used by your consultant at Westfield Geelong was what I found to be very suggestive to myself. One comment was Would I rather the product or himself. I also find it very concerning the difference in pricing that people get offered for the product at different stores reading other reviews . I was told for $200 I could get the Manuka gel. Online at origani it's $165. On eBay it's $140. I was also offered the same product from the consultant for $100 dollars as the box it was in had a little mark on it .

Purchased at Westfield.

Cherie Boucher
Cherie BoucherGreat Southern, WA

love this product was really surprise

won this in a competition, was really surprise how well it worked, great results, not a big honey user, but great results was very surprise, i have very sensitive skin

cookisabella365
cookisabella365Sydney, NSW

Excellent product.

The Manuka honey gel is so amazing, I couldn't believe the results after even just one try. I was shown the product from Tom who was so lovely and down to earth, very honest and friendly.

Purchased in at Origani for $115.

Worth a try!

Purchased this Manuka Honey Peel over a month ago and has been using it since, between 1-2x a week. I can definitely see a change in my complexion and has made my skin smoother. My skin is also very sensitive but it didn’t react to this one due to its organic ingredients. I haven’t had any breakouts either which is very unusual when using something new.

I love this product and I believe that it’s really worth a try. Will definitely go back to get and try their other products.

Purchased in at Westfield Albany for $180.

Anna
AnnaPerth, WA

not so great

Was pushed to buy this product because of an exclusive "student discount" still paid a high price for it. The product is not amazing and would not recommend buying it!

Purchased in for $95.

OriganiOriganiSend a private message

Best product ever! Love the ERDA range~!

The first time I bought 3 sets of Indulgence pack was in Garden city. This time I was asked to give a feedback on the products when I purchased again the second time. This time, 5 Manuka honey peels along with a Luxury kit. The product is excellent. King gives me the best price as always! I know I am a difficult lady but he has so much patience for me. Thank you so much for the service and product! I love Origani! <3

Purchased in at Origani for $1,200.