Origani Erda Manuka Honey Peel

Origani Erda Manuka Honey Peel

See the Best Cleansers and Exfoliators in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Origani

3.3
IanNT
IanNTQueensland

Yeah right

Very professional chap introducing this unreconstructed Neanderthal to this product. My natural scepticism kept the $’s in my grubby mitts. If something seems too good to be true it usually is; at this price my ambivalence won hands down.

Mel A.
Mel A.Perth, WA

Manipulative if you see in a shopping centre RUN

Nat
Nat

I feel like I have a baby skin

The product is really good, it makes my skin soft and clean. It is good to remove all dead cells and make the skin breath again. A weekly exfoliating is something everyone should do, and this product certainly makes the skin looks great.

jenny
jennySydney, NSW

Pushy sales guy in Sydney (Parramatta Westfield) but great product!

Pushy sales guy in Sydney (Parramatta Westfield) but great product! My bad I rubbed it hard on my face and skin peeled lot more lol .. so just rub gently. Has made a lot of difference to my pores and overall complexion. I use it once a week. Long lasting and worth the buy. Still I would say it’s expensive! Got it for $80 or so. Please bring down the price in light of you having pushy sales people and negative feedbacks below

Purchased in March 2019 at Westfield Sydney Parramatta for $85.

Cleansers and Exfoliators

Amazign product for oily skin

I tried the manuka honey peel at garden City shopping centre in Brisbane , it felt amazing on my skin , the moisturiser absorb much better after the peel ! thanks to tom m now i my skin is feel much smoother and I am so happy to try this product !

Purchased in February 2020 for $165.

Brett
BrettSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Product

Sales person Mario was great, he explained the product and the benefits of regular use. After the trial use, my skin felt good, hopefully after a couple of weeks the benefits are visible. Purchased at Pacific Fair Shopping Center Gold Coast.
Brett

Purchased in January 2020.

Nicole
NicoleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Unsatisfactory behavior

The approach technique used by your consultant at Westfield Geelong was what I found to be very suggestive to myself. One comment was Would I rather the product or himself. I also find it very concerning the difference in pricing that people get offered for the product at different stores reading other reviews . I was told for $200 I could get the Manuka gel. Online at origani it's $165. On eBay it's $140. I was also offered the same product from the consultant for $100 dollars as the box it was in had a little mark on it .

Purchased at Westfield.

OriganiOriganiSend a private message

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.29 Nov 2021
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum
Christmas gift ideas for the beauty lover in your life

Clara V.
Clara V.13 Dec 2021
christmas-gift-ideas-for-the-beauty-lover-in-your-life
cookisabella365
cookisabella365Sydney, NSW

Excellent product.

The Manuka honey gel is so amazing, I couldn't believe the results after even just one try. I was shown the product from Tom who was so lovely and down to earth, very honest and friendly.

Purchased in December 2019 at Origani for $115.

Anna
AnnaPerth, WA

not so great

Was pushed to buy this product because of an exclusive "student discount" still paid a high price for it. The product is not amazing and would not recommend buying it!

Purchased in April 2019 for $95.

Cleansers and Exfoliators