Origani Erda Manuka Honey Peel

Origani Erda Manuka Honey Peel

See the Best Cleansers and Exfoliators in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Origani

Pushed into sales at Riverlink Shopping Centre

My skin was very dry and tingling.l felt as if my face was on fire l also was pushed into the sale. He would not let me go without making a purchace l am a pensioner and really could not afford the products but he said they didn't work unless l purchased the whole range..Now l am struggling to pay it off. VERY DISAPPOINTED

Purchased for $1,015.00.

Smell
Mervyn S.
Mervyn S.

It makes my face very dry and sting. Feels as if someone is trying to pull the skin It also felt as if my face got burnt

Maya
MayaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This product is absolutely amazing!

First of all, the customer service that I got was so personal and made me feel so special! The girl was lovely, for me it’s really important when I want to try something new . I’m using the manuka honey for the last 3 months and I can really see and feel the change! It’s really help for my acne and black heads, my face so smooth . I mix it with my moisturizer but I’m sure I’m gonna try the other products when I finish mine

Purchased in May 2021 for $165.00.

Lorenna H.
Lorenna H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good product, horrible staff.

I was in Highpoint getting shoes for work when this lady catches my eye and pushes this free sample into my hands. I was polite and said I have to go. She is asking all these questions and doing my nails when I didn’t ask. She basically forced me to buy this product I can’t afford saying “I will discount it”. She is then trying to push more products on me. It seems like it works well getting rid of dead skin but horrible way to sell products. Are these people trained this way? I am actually scared to walk in that entrance of the mall again. Horrible bullying.

Purchased in March 2021 for $115.00.

Ambs L.
Ambs L.Southwest, VIC

Ok product but horrific company

Purchased for $160.00.

Cleansers and Exfoliators

This product made my skin worse

Purchased in November 2020 at Pain Stop.

James
James

Correction: I didn't buy it from Painstop. It's from an SM branch here in the Philippines. No option for it so I had to choose whatever appeared.

Tracey
TraceySouth East Queensland, QLD

Really is amazing

Gosh this stuff is amazing. I wish I could afford to maintain using it. Have used up 2 bottles in the last 3+ years.. and will buy again once finances allow. I had a pushy sales rep, but I just told them let the product sell itself mate, and it sure did.

Purchased in August 2017 for $165.00.

Nat
Nat

I feel like I have a baby skin

The product is really good, it makes my skin soft and clean. It is good to remove all dead cells and make the skin breath again. A weekly exfoliating is something everyone should do, and this product certainly makes the skin looks great.

Smell
Hdumpty
HdumptyMelbourne

Fabulous product, good for sensitive skin.

I've used this product for a few years now. My skin looks and feels great, including the rosacea areas. I'm in my early 50s. The sales tactics referred to in other reviews are true and unfortunate. I buy online now.

Cherise Hill
Cherise HillSouth East Queensland, QLD

Something new and rewarding

I am so impressed about the Manuka Honey Peel! It is mind blowing how you can see the results Clearly. I am definitely getting some and using! Give it a try

Purchased in August 2020 at Origani.

jennySydney, NSW

Pushy sales guy in Sydney (Parramatta Westfield) but great product!

Pushy sales guy in Sydney (Parramatta Westfield) but great product! My bad I rubbed it hard on my face and skin peeled lot more lol .. so just rub gently. Has made a lot of difference to my pores and overall complexion. I use it once a week. Long lasting and worth the buy. Still I would say it’s expensive! Got it for $80 or so. Please bring down the price in light of you having pushy sales people and negative feedbacks below

Purchased in March 2019 at Westfield Sydney Parramatta for $85.00.

Richard
RichardNorth Queensland, QLD

Good stuff

Today Steve showed me what this product can do, even for a geriatric nomad almost 68 y/o. I was very impressed by it. I use a moisturiser as I’m always in the outdoors on my solo travels around Australia. Steve reinforced that it should only be used once weekly. However, as I travel around between pension days I do need to enforce a strict budget and plan ahead for things like this so I wasn’t in a position to purchase right now.

OriganiOrigani

Amazign product for oily skin

I tried the manuka honey peel at garden City shopping centre in Brisbane , it felt amazing on my skin , the moisturiser absorb much better after the peel ! thanks to tom m now i my skin is feel much smoother and I am so happy to try this product !

Purchased in February 2020 for $165.00.

Jessica
JessicaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Starting To Look After My Face

I met Tom at Garden City. I tried Manuka Honey on my face and the results were so good just after one time. My pores are so clean now. so happy to take this product home with me today.

Purchased in February 2020.

Melanie
MelanieSouth East Queensland, QLD

very good experience

melanie. Mario is a very good seller. He show me different products for clean my skin. He take the time to explain. and now i will just throw worlds here cause i need 30 words :) i took the Manuka Peel in the Myer

Brett
BrettSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Product

Sales person Mario was great, he explained the product and the benefits of regular use. After the trial use, my skin felt good, hopefully after a couple of weeks the benefits are visible. Purchased at Pacific Fair Shopping Center Gold Coast.
Brett

Purchased in January 2020.

Lina C.
Lina C.asked

Is it safe to use when its already expired?

Tanya
Tanyaasked

Evaasked

I bought a luxury facial collection after being assured it will last me a year. I was in a very vulnerable state emotionally and feel I was massively taken advantage of. May I say your sales team seem to be like MLM representatives with the ethics described on this forum. I am having second thoughts about using the products now.
Please tell me of your training processes and why your representatives are so goddamned slippery smooth and pushy. I suspect a commission basis as a matter of course. This is why I never buy commercial products. I should have stuck with health food store products. At least I feel assured of their ethics.

jenny

I’m sure they last a year if you use it sparingly like just 2 times a month, which I have been doing as advised by the Sales Rep I bought it from. But please don’t commit yourself to buying anything if you’re not fully convinced before buying. This goes for any product you buy
Hope this was helpful

Eva

Thank you Jenny. I was advised to use it 1 - 2 times a week.
Anyway, I’m over this particular freak out anyway. I do like the effect it had on my skin after first usage.

See all Origani Erda Manuka Honey Peel questions

Get an answer from our members and Origani representatives

CategoryCleansers and Exfoliators