Origani Erda Manuka Honey Peel

Origani Erda Manuka Honey Peel

See the Best Cleansers and Exfoliators in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Origani

2.3

This product made my skin worse

Purchased in at Pain Stop.

James
James

Correction: I didn't buy it from Painstop. It's from an SM branch here in the Philippines. No option for it so I had to choose whatever appeared.

Fiona
FionaSouth East Queensland, QLD

It makes me itchy and tingly

I was lured in too. They took the make up off one side of my face and told me how much dirt was coming out of my pores. Since I been using it I have not noticed the same result instead I have had a very bad reaction. My face goes all tingly and really itchy. I’ve also been breaking out in little spots around my mouth. Very confused and annoyed when you look at how much they have charged me.

Purchased in at Garden City Pools for $300.

Skin TypeNormal Skin

It's fine

The product itself is ok, standard peel cleanser. Haven't used it long enough to notice long term results yet.
I was made to feel uncomfortable by the sales guy at the Auckland store though. Every couple of seconds I had something complimented. Combined with the physical closeness of demonstrating the product including touching legs, I felt like I was at a bar. He then gave me his number and offered a free facial treatment which he would personally do. I would have liked a free facial but obviously wasn't going to take him up on that and now I walk on the opposite side of the street to avoid the store.
I get that sales teams are meant to make the customer feel good but tone it down please?

Purchased in .

Suzy Brown
Suzy BrownAU

Refund given as my skin was too sensitive.

I had a very positive experience with the team in the Melbourne CBD. I purchased products and my skin reacted to them. The staff happily gave me a full refund. I have listened to the team in the Melbourne CBD store talk to many customers and they are thoughtful, courteous and not pushy. They stated that they would hate to think that I had paid money for a product I could not use. I thank them for their customer service and their understanding.

Purchased in for $200.