Origani Erda Manuka Honey Peel

Origani Erda Manuka Honey Peel

See the Best Cleansers and Exfoliators in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Origani

1.8

Pushed into sales at Riverlink Shopping Centre

My skin was very dry and tingling.l felt as if my face was on fire l also was pushed into the sale. He would not let me go without making a purchace l am a pensioner and really could not afford the products but he said they didn't work unless l purchased the whole range..Now l am struggling to pay it off. VERY DISAPPOINTED

Purchased for $1,015.

• Ease of Application
  • Smell
  • Incentivised Review No
  • Skin TypeDry Skin
  • Causes Irritation Yes
Mervyn S.
Mervyn S.

It makes my face very dry and sting. Feels as if someone is trying to pull the skin It also felt as if my face got burnt

Belz U.
Belz U.asked

is it okay if i use tap water and not lukewarm water instead?

OriganiOriganiSend a private message

Hi Belz, thanks for asking. You can use tap water, but warm water is better for your skin after using the peel. We hope this helps. Kindest regards, Origani.

Marie M.
Marie M.asked

Where can I order?

OriganiOriganiSend a private message

Hi Marie, you can order via our website origani.com.au or origani.com. We hope this helps and loof forward to your shopping experience with us.

Kindest regards,

Lina C.
Lina C.asked

Is it safe to use when its already expired?

See all Origani Erda Manuka Honey Peel questions

Get an answer from our members and Origani representatives

Details ·