Origani Erda Manuka Honey Peel

Origani Erda Manuka Honey Peel

See the Best Cleansers and Exfoliators in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Origani

2.4
Suzy Brown
Suzy BrownAU

Refund given as my skin was too sensitive.

I had a very positive experience with the team in the Melbourne CBD. I purchased products and my skin reacted to them. The staff happily gave me a full refund. I have listened to the team in the Melbourne CBD store talk to many customers and they are thoughtful, courteous and not pushy. They stated that they would hate to think that I had paid money for a product I could not use. I thank them for their customer service and their understanding.

Purchased in December 2018 for $200.

Ease of Application
Smell
Skin TypeSensitive Skin
Causes Irritation Yes

Belz U.
Belz U.asked

is it okay if i use tap water and not lukewarm water instead?

OriganiOriganiSend a private message

Hi Belz, thanks for asking. You can use tap water, but warm water is better for your skin after using the peel. We hope this helps. Kindest regards, Origani.

Marie M.
Marie M.asked

Where can I order?

OriganiOriganiSend a private message

Hi Marie, you can order via our website origani.com.au or origani.com. We hope this helps and loof forward to your shopping experience with us.

Kindest regards,

Lina C.
Lina C.asked

Is it safe to use when its already expired?

See all Origani Erda Manuka Honey Peel questions

Get an answer from our members and Origani representatives

CategoryCleansers and Exfoliators