Origani Erda Manuka Honey Peel

Origani Erda Manuka Honey Peel (page 2 of 6)

See the Best Cleansers and Exfoliators in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Origani

Pushy sales staff

I usually don't post reviews, especially when I haven't used the product, however I have been reading other reviews about the sales staff and have to agree. I know about selling products, but when you need to lie about yourself and "special deals" then you lose me. The price of the product is exorbitant. The product presentation reminded me of a sleight of hand magic trick. The guy kept blaming his accent when I would ask for clarification or challenge his claims. Yeah, I heard you fine the first time. Very poor attitude of the company if their frontline staff are behaving in such a manner. I will be definitely giving this product a miss, although I could afford to buy it.

Purchased in April 2019.

Rin Yue
Rin YueMalaysia

Belongs In Everyones Regimen

Its has almost been 2 months since I started using the Manuka Honey Peel and I have had such a good experience going all the way back to when I first bought it. The staff were incredibly friendly to me and helped me find exactly what I wanted/needed, which was a good exfoliator. My skin has improved drastically since using. My skin looks smoother, brighter, younger and most importantly I FEEL BETTER about my skin. I love it

Best product ever! Love the ERDA range~!

The first time I bought 3 sets of Indulgence pack was in Garden city. This time I was asked to give a feedback on the products when I purchased again the second time. This time, 5 Manuka honey peels along with a Luxury kit. The product is excellent. King gives me the best price as always! I know I am a difficult lady but he has so much patience for me. Thank you so much for the service and product! I love Origani! <3

Purchased in March 2019 at Origani for $1,200.00.

Ace
AceGUNGAHLIN

Go to buy this! Fantastic!

Really awesome product! Got the Manuka Honey as part of the indulgence collection I purchased at Canberra Centre. Love the products, the manuka honey gives me a great feeling of freshness, I have always suffered from redness on my face and can really see how the product is helping to lighten up my skin tone.
The service at Canberra centre was great and they educated me about all the benefits of Manuka honey which was brilliant. thanks to the wonderful team for introducing me to this wonder :-)

Biyu Chen
Biyu ChenMalaysia

Has Really Helped Me and My Skin

To those who have sensitive skin (like me) and it gets irritated very easily, Manuka Honey Peel is a good product for you. It doesn't dry up your face after multiple uses. It moisturizes your face and keeps it looking healthy and clean. I personally was recommended this product because of my acne scars and now I can say It really helped my skin erase the acne scars and also brightens my skin tones and makes it look and feel so smooth. I used it anywhere from 3-4 times per week; It is a great product and I'm really happy I found something that works for me. HIGHLY RECOMMEND. Its the perfect exfoliating mask I have ever used.

Jan
JanMelbourne

Burnt my skin

I accepted the free hand lotion sample and was encouraged into the shop with the mention of further samples. I’m always open to looking at new products. The peel was demonstrated on the back of my hand then moisturiser applied. I sat through the sales pitch, politely declined to purchase product and left. About 10 minutes later the skin on my hand started to burn and sting where the peel had been applied. I immediately rinsed my hand with fresh water and washed my hands asap. Be careful.

Dear Jan,
We're sorry to hear that your experience at one of the Origani stores was not a pleasant one. Could you please let us know which store location did you try the product?
We hope to see you again at one of our stores in the future. :)

Wang Shu
Wang ShuKuala Lumpur

Finally, A Product That Does What It Says!

I've been dealing with acne for over 10+ years + oily skin. So you can imagine the acne scars/hyperpigmentation my skin has. I've used TONS of facial scrubs/masks that claim that it brightens your skin so believe me when I tell you this is the BEST and worth-your-money exfoliating mask I've ever used. My acne scars lighten almost immediately after use. My skin is seriously so smooth (Before I had to exfoliate almost every night or else my foundation does not go on smoothly) after just one use. The next morning, my skin looks so good! Acne scars are less red and my face is so smooth. I always use less foundation the next morning too. Love love love it.

Dini Hari
Dini HariMalaysia

I Wish I Had This Years Ago

I really wish I would have had the Manuka Honey Peel this years ago as it would have saved me so much money, time, stress and tears. This is the exfoliator my skin has desperately needed. Removing all my dead skin, makeup and dirt allowing new skin to appear. My skin feels great and the results speak for themselves.

Suzy Brown
Suzy BrownAU

Refund given as my skin was too sensitive.

I had a very positive experience with the team in the Melbourne CBD. I purchased products and my skin reacted to them. The staff happily gave me a full refund. I have listened to the team in the Melbourne CBD store talk to many customers and they are thoughtful, courteous and not pushy. They stated that they would hate to think that I had paid money for a product I could not use. I thank them for their customer service and their understanding.

Purchased in December 2018 for $200.00.

Valerie
ValerieSingapore

I Dont Even wear Make Up Anymore!

This is by far, the best face cleanser I have ever used. I have always had problems with my skin and when I started using the manuka honey, I rarely experience any breakouts. It has gotten to the point where I don't even wear face makeup anymore. Im so happy about this as before I had to use so much make up and now I don't even have to buy it anymore. I am in Singapore and have only had pleasant experiences with the staff here. If someone asks me to by something I don't want, I just say NO and its over. Highly Recommend the Manuka Honey!

OriganiOrigani

Hi Valerie, Thank you for taking the time to share your personal experience with Origani skincare. We are thrilled to read your positive feedback of the Erda Manuka Honey Peel and the in-store experience in Singapore. Have a lovely day!

Qing
QingKuala Lumpur

Finally Have Consistently Clear Skin

At 28 years old, I finally have consistently clear skin and I couldn't be happier. . I have also noticed a reduction in blackheads and the size of my pores. Throughout my life I have always struggled with blemishes, dryness and un-even skin tones I do also follow up with the Erda night cream which I feel is the perfect combination to improve my skin.
In conclusion; this stuff has changed my life and I will buy it until I die.

OriganiOrigani

Hi Qing, Thank you for taking the time to share your personal experience with Origani skincare. We are thrilled to read your positive feedback of the Erda Manuka Honey Peel and the Erda Soothing & Reviving Night Cream. Have a lovely day!

Hui Yin
Hui YinKuala Lumpur

A product that actually works

I am a product junky and will spare no expenses, but I feel like a lot of these scrubs are too basic unless they are laced with gold or tons of fancy acids...This one however actually mostly took away my hardest to battle dark sunspots, and acne scars after even the first use!! I used it as the mask on dry skin and then really apply in the worst areas and was very pleased to see how much my deepest spots had faded, and skin tone has evened after the first couple of uses. It is an absolute must try cause if it works for your skin type it is magical.

OriganiOrigani

Hi Hui Yin, Thank you for the positive feedback for Origani Erda Manuka Honey Peel. We appreciate the time you have taken to notify us, thank you.

Mila
MilaSingapore

I Feel Beautiful Again

My mom was given this same product as a gift and she loved it and couldn't stop talking about it. So i decided to get my own. It gets all my dry, dead skin off and makes my skin feel so smooth. In one week, 80% of my acne scars have shrunk away which has really boosted my confidence and health. Its been a long time where I could really look in the mirror and feel beautiful again. They are a little bit on the expensive side but with the results that I and my mom got make it worth every penny. I use the manuka honey peel about 3 or 4 times a week.

Elise
EliseKuala Lumpur

Incredible

This product has honestly been absolutely incredible. The combination of manuka and Aloe is perfect, and I love the smell! I use this every other night and my skin feels phenomenal afterwards. It looks and feels smooth, my dark spots are vanishing faster than I thought possible, and I look radiant and healthy. I saw a friend the other day and she immediately asked "what have you been doing differently with your skin? It looks incredible". She knows my battle with acne, dark spots, combination skin, scarring, redness...the works. I couldn't be more pleased with this product and I hope I can honestly use this forever!!

Good Morning Elise,
At Origani, we are thrilled that you adore the products as much as we do. Thank you for taking the time to leave a positive feedback, we genuinely appreciate it.

Jessica
JessicaMalaysia

Doesn't Get Better Than This

This is the second bottle of this scrub I have purchased. I love this product, and my skin loves this product. I have oily/combination, acne-prone, fair skin. I have used a LOT of different brands. This is my ride or die face exfoliator now. I love that it has certified natural ingredients, its cruelty free and it doesn't break me out at all. I use it every other few days, and I really feel like it gets all the dead skin gone, which is great for me because it reduces my breakouts. Like I said, I have purchased this item twice now and I will definitely be back for more once my current bottle is gone. I also look forward to trying more skincare from this brand based on my positive experiences with this item.

Saabria
SaabriaMalaysia

Very Impressed!

My face is very sensitive to new products which typically make me nervous to try new things on my acne prone face. was willing to take the chance since it was an all natural/organic product and the oils in it aren't heavy or pore clogging. I have to say I am very impressed!! It has only been a few weeks and me using it a couple times a week and I've already seen a huge difference in my appearance. Even though the price is a little high, I still think its absolutely worth it for clear and smooth skin.

OriganiOrigani

Saabria, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.
We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying the Manuka Honey peel. We hope to see you in store again soon.

Myra
MyraKuala Lumpur

Loved It Since Day One!

I have Loved the Manuka Honey Peel since the first day I used it. Very gentle and soothing but really does a good job exfoliating your skin and getting rid of all the dead cells and dirt. It improved my skin texture and my make up goes on and off much easier than ever. I definitely recommend this product, and I have tired many, this is a keeper.

OriganiOrigani

Myra thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We are always delighted to hear from our customers and hope you continue to get amazing results with our products.

Samantha
SamanthaMalaysia

I really love it

I use this product two to four times a week for a gentle exfoliation. It has really helped clear my acne scars and evened up my skin tones. My skin always feel so refreshed and soft after. Another thing I love is that a little goes a long way. I'm always surprised just how long one of these bottles can last when you use it properly.

OriganiOrigani

Samantha we are so happy to hear that you are enjoying your product so much. We can't wait to welcome you back in store again soon.

Bad Customer Service

Yau
YauKuala Lumpur

Highly recommended

I really adore this product as it has done wonders for me and my skin. The Manuka Honey Peel uses natural and organic ingredients so you don't ever get bad reactions like you would with other products using harsh chemicals. This was the biggest selling point for me as I am trying to use less chemicals on my skin and really go natural. It does a good job at cleaning and exfoliating my skin without stripping away all the natural oils and irritating it. I highly recommend it.

OriganiOrigani

Yau, we always love to hear from our customers and want to thank you for sharing your review of our product. We are so happy that you are getting positive results and hope to see you again in store soon.

Rachel Marie
Rachel MarieMalaysia

Heaven Sent

The Manuka Honey Peel is incredible at exfoliating your skin deep within your pores. This is the first product that doesn’t make my skin look like it’s on fire or make me break out the next day. It’s heaven sent! My husband tried it too and he instantly looked younger because his skin was tighter, pores were invisible, and even his facial hair scruff was softer. It’s worth every penny!!

Hello Rachel Marie,
Thank you for taking the time to share this with us. We are thrilled that you are having great results with our products and hope to welcome you back in store again soon.

Putri
PutriMalaysia

Amazing

I absolutely love love love this mask exfoliator! I don't often post reviews about products but this one is amazing. If you're a person with a skin type that's sensitive and difficult to work with, this is for you! I've been using it for a couple of weeks and I've noticed how soft and smooth it's been keeping my skin after applications. I love the Manuka Honey Peel and will be purchasing the rest of the Origani line!

OriganiOrigani

Putri We are so thrilled to hear this feedback and want to thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We can't wait to welcome you back in store again soon.

Zhu
ZhuMalaysia

Absolutely Worth It

This is the best face cleanser ever. I have combination skin, so it is hard for me to find a face wash that does not dry out my skin and does not make my skin more oily. This is the only cleanser I have ever used that is perfect for my picky, sensitive skin. I don't think I could ever use something else. A bottle lasts me forever. Very much worth the money!

OriganiOrigani

We are very happy to hear that you are enjoying our products Zhu.
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We truly appreciate it.

Hao Shi
Hao ShiMalaysia

One Of The Best

This is by far one of the best cleansers I have ever used. It cleans without stripping my skin raw to the point of squeaky clean and leaves my skin feeling relaxed and refreshed. I have sensitive acne prone skin, and this cleanser has become my holy grail. I have noticed my acne breakouts have become much milder and my skin is glowing after using this cleanser for about 3 months. Overall this cleanser is great, and I will definitely buy another one when I finish the one I have now.

Hello Hoa,
We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying our products.
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us and we hope to see you in store again soon.

Deb
DebWestern District, VIC

Great customer service

Excellent service from Mario at Swantson street boutique, a lovely man with terrific customer service and a great personality, He is an asset for your company also the other staff that was working also made you feel welcome
Cheers
Deb

Hello Deb,
Thank you so much for taking the time to rate and review your experience with us.
We are thrilled to hear that you have had a lovely experience with our staff and can't wait to welcome you back again soon.