Origani Erda Manuka Honey Peel

Origani Erda Manuka Honey Peel (page 3 of 6)

See the Best Cleansers and Exfoliators in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Origani

Off putting experience

Product is good, no denying in them. Salesperson very aggressive wont take no for an answer. First he said manuka honey, moisturiser and toner cleanser is $350 then when i said too expensive he put the price down for $259 by making up story if the boss finds out he will be in trouble. I purchased the pack but getting home thinking how many others have been ripped off. It is an off putting experience. Think trice next time to even walk pass the stall.

Wei Mai
Wei MaiMalaysia

Wonderful Product

Wow, what a wonderful surprise the Manuka Honey Peel gave me. This is one of the best cleansers I have ever used. My skin tends to get very dry, flaky, and irritated with most cleansers but not this one. I love how it doesn't use a bunch of chemicals and instead uses natural and organic ingredients. It leaves my skin feeling very smooth and refreshed. I am really surprised with this cleanser and am very happy I tried it.

OriganiOrigani

Wei, thank you so much for great the rating and feedback. We always happy to hear that our customers having a positive experience with our products.
Hope to welcome in one of our stores again.

KarenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wish I found this product earlier.

I love the honey peel. I’m in the sun all the time and the peel is rejuvenating my skin. My face feels soft and fresh. Going back this week to purchase wrinkle cream. Expensive but great products, worth every penny as it works.

Karen

I have an appointment this Friday. Thanks for replying.

Suzanne H
Suzanne HAU

Very ordinary, very expensive product

KrischelleBulacan

I love this product. Just too pricey..

My skin is softer n lighter after the first application. It just confused me what to apply at night after using honey peel. It's too expensive i think but it's worth it..

Thank you sooo much..

Xiang
XiangMalaysia

Best of the Best

I Absolutely love this stuff! I wish I have all the products in this line. I have adult acne, eczema, and combination skin, so I usually have a bad time with products.. But this actually helps! It leaves your skin feeling so clean and soft. definitely helps with skin complexion. The best part is a little goes a long way! I love love love it.

Hello Xiang,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.
We hope you continue to enjoy our products and hope to welcome you back into one of our stores soon.

Azura
AzuraKuala Lumpur

Favorite Cleanser I Have Ever Used

I have been using the manuka honey peel for over 3 months now. When I say it has changed my life, I am in all seriousness! I have combination skin and I have been using a multitude of different products. Nothing has ever came close to this. It cleans, hydrates and definitely brightens my skin. I have a few zits here and there but since using this, it has reduced it to just 1 like once a month. I haven't used foundations, bb cream, etc as often as I used to since using this. It has even evened out my skin tone. It has been giving me a natural glow! My face always feels fresh, clean and moisturized.

OriganiOrigani

Azura, We are so happy to hear that you have had such great results using the Manuka Honey Peel.
It is always wonderful to hear how much our customers are enjoying our products.
We hope to welcome you back into one of our stores again soon.

Maria M
Maria MMelbourne

Manuka honey peel

I bought this product along with the day cream and tonic cleanser. Unfortunately my skin did not react very well to it it’s very sore and rough when I touch it. I never use any products on my face apart from natural goats milk soap and thought to give this one a try since they claim is 100% organic.
Sorry origani but I’m not happy with my face at the moment and not sure what to do to fix this it’s been 2 days and I’m still with a sore and red skin. Have emailed customer service.

Shu
ShuKuala Lumpur

Immediate Difference. Amazing

This face cleanser is amazing. I found myself needing to update my skincare routine, due to going from oily skin to dry skin unexpectedly, this fit the bill. I read some reviews and settled on this one and I am completely satisfied. It doesn't cause my sensitive skin to feel like it is on fire, it doesn't dry your skin out and there was an immediate difference in my skin. It doesn't foam up, so if you need that this isn't for you but it cleans beautifully. Couldn't have found a better fit.

OriganiOrigani

Shu thank you for review our product.
We are so happy to hear that you have had such positive results with it and look forward to seeing you in store again soon.

Humaina
HumainaMalaysia

Helps My Skin So Much

The manuka honey peel really cleans well without drying out your skin. I’ve used it for a couple of months and while I’m pretty fickle about sticking to skin products, this one has been a mainstay for me. I’ve tried using many different face cleansers but I still find a lot of dirt and makeup on my skin after I rinse... Not with this cleanser though. My skin feels so clean and fresh after using. It’s a really good product, I highly recommend it.

OriganiOrigani

Thank you Humania, for taking the time to rate and review our product.
We love to hear how much our customers are enjoying it.
Hope to welcome you back in store again soon.

Lovely product to use

I purchased 3 products from Gal in the Myers Centre, Brisbane and I am very happy with them. They are easy and pleasant to use and leave my skin feeling smooth and fresh. I love having them as part of my daily routine.

OriganiOrigani

Hi Ros, Thanks for taking the time to rate and review us.
We are very happy to hear that you are enjoying the products and look forward to welcoming you back in store again soon.

Mel
MelBrisbane

Love it but...

I love my products, I brought 3 things from a pop up store, got one of the guys name, number with 25% off written on the brochure thing. I would like to buy more online but I’m not going to because I can’t use my 25% off. A bit dissapointed as I was going to spend another $600.

Hi Mel,
Thank you for taking the time to rate and review our brand.
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any help getting in contact with the vendor that you have purchased from to use your discount voucher. service@origani.com.au

Sireen
SireenMalaysia

It Has Worked For Me!

Lemme just say I love this product. I’ve been using it for the past year and a half and it’s made the biggest change in my skin. I noticed immediately how smooth my skin was and how supple my skin looked.I use just a little bit of it twice or three times a week and it has made my skin go from breakouts to never having a breakout in months.Love how it makes my face feels so clean and smooth.

Hi Sireen,
Thanks so much for sharing your feedback.
We love hearing how much our customers are enjoying the benefits of our products.
We can't wait to see you in store again.

Wow the best 420$ I ever spent in my life!!!

I never thought I gonna be so happy from some skin care! Really the best treatment I ever saw in my life.
Also the guy that sell it to me was so kind and lovely. Can’t wait for the next time that I return there !

OriganiOrigani

We are thrilled to hear that you are so happy with your experience and your purchase.
We hope to welcome you back again soon.

XiaoHui
XiaoHuiMalaysia

Lovely Product

Skin care has definitely become more important to me in recent years. I do still however suffer from adult acne flare-ups, uneven skin tone and some loss of elasticity. My skin is also sensitive. I find this cleaner has really helped with all of these issues. It seems to be very gentle on my skin and didn’t leave my face red or irritated, and was not over drying.

OriganiOrigani

We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying the ERDA Cleanser.
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

Maria
MariaMalaysia

So Good!

This has become my favorite product. I have acne prone skin and struggle to find products that work, but the manuka honey peel does the trick. It removes foundation and makeup easily, but does not leave my skin dry. Im looking forward to trying other products in the range!

OriganiOrigani

Hello Maria, Thank you for your feedback. We hope to see you in store again soon.

Kasih
KasihKuala Lumpur

Very Nice

I wasn't sure what to think about this cleanser. I've never used a non-foaming cleanser, and my skincare routine is rudimentary to say the least. But I saw the reviews people gave here so I decided to give it a good try. Within days of adding this cleanser to my morning and evening routines, I was seeing a real improvement in my skin. And I say that as someone who didn't have a lot of trouble with her skin anyway. I've got a pretty good complexion, but this cleanser is such a night and day difference in how my face feels and looks.

OriganiOrigani

Kasih, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us.
We hope you continue to love using our brand.

Starting to see a difference

I like the product, I have seen a notice in my skin, I’m using the cleaner the Manuka honey peel and the hydrating cream and I can definitely see a difference. The only thing I didn’t give 5 stars for is the staff. They are so desperate and annoying it almost turned me off my purchase, I’ve only purchased twice but they are over bearing and too much. I get it’s their job to sell but I saw several people walk out because of how pushy they are, one guy even walked out of the store to chase a lady down who said no. That’s just weird.

Product A+ - Staff suck.
Sorryz

Amazing skin care products

After a rough few years I've had deep crows feet and stress wrinkles on my face as well as dry tight skin. After discovering Origani and using this face peel once a week along with the toning cleanser daily and the hydrating day cream daily. My face feels amazing, and my wrinkles are gone! I look 10 years younger. People used to say I look mid 30's now I get asked for ID and I'm 26

Hi Caitlin,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us.
We love hearing how much our customers enjoy the results of our products.
We hope to welcome you back again soon.

Svetlana
SvetlanaSydney

This is perfect especially for my dry skin

I have given a free sample at Bankstown shopping mall,the lady try on me the honey peel and I loved it,not cheap 180$ but I really like it I been using it for half year and I can really see the product doing a good job

Hello Svetlana,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us.
We love to hear how much our customers are enjoying our products.
We hope to welcome you back to one of our locations soon.

Katherine
KatherineMalaysia

Favorite

This is easily one of my favorite face products I have ever tried. I have been using the honey peel for a little over a month now. My skins feels so soft and fresh after using. Also because you only need the smallest amount, a little goes a long way. I recommend this to all my friends.

OriganiOrigani

Katherine, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us.
We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying our product and hope to welcome you back in store again soon.

Lia
LiaKuala Lumpur

Works Perfectly For Me!

I don't have hardcore acne, but usually always have a few blemishes on my face ALL the time. I was looking for something that wasn't meant for severe acne (because they always seem to dry out my face) But that would clean my face well and get rid of the few zits that always seem to pop up. This one works SO well for my skin type. And I rarely get acne anymore. It's been so nice. And took me forever to finally find the one that works for me. The picture looks different than what I was sent, but it's the same exact product.

OriganiOrigani

Hello Lia, Thank you for sharing your experience with us.
We hope you continue to enjoy using our products and hope to welcome you back in store again soon.

WenXiu
WenXiuMalaysia

The Best of the Best

I really love the manuka honey peel. It has done everything it has done everything they said it would do. My skin feels and looks so much better, I can actually go out without the feeling of being embarrassed without wearing makeup. My dark spots and redness are nearly all gone. I was at a point where nothing was working for me and I'm so happy I found something that did.

OriganiOrigani

Thank you for sharing your experience.
We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying our Manuka Honey Peel.
We hope to welcome you back in store again soon.

Absolutely love it!!

I bough the Manuka honey peel last mounth at dapto Center,it’s not cheap but defently worth it!
My daughter also use it for her pimple she try everything,and the Manuka honey works amazing on her,thank you!

OriganiOrigani

We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying the Manuka Honey Peel.
Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us.

Rissa
RissaNowra

love love love this stuff !!

I absolutely love the manuka honey peel I used it for the second time last night and it as really reduced the redness .I cant wait to see the results after a month of using it I highly recommend this product .

OriganiOrigani

Thank you for the lovely feedback Rissa.
We hope you continue to enjoy our products.