Origani Erda Manuka Honey Peel

Origani Erda Manuka Honey Peel (page 4 of 6)

See the Best Cleansers and Exfoliators in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Origani

Chloe L.
Chloe L.Sydney

reduce the appearance of my pigmentation

I’m so amazed by the peeling that actually works for my pigmentation and uneven skin tone . My friends noticed that my skin is getting brighter and my pigmentation getting lighter . Definitely worth the money !

A surprise experience

I was in a hurry to an appointment and was stopped in Little Collins st by a charming persuasive young lady to enter the Origani shop for a minute. I'm so glad I did - Peleg Tamir tried a few products on my weather beaten face and engaged in wonderful conversation about country life and city life. She was so charming the way she explained this beautiful product and I walked away a very satisfied customer. Thank you Pelegrín. Thank you Origani

OriganiOrigani

Deborah thank you for taking the time to share this delightful experience.
We hope that you enjoy your products and look forward to seeing you again.

Yui
YuiKuala Lumpur

Quality

My mom has been telling me about Origani none stop and bought this product for me as a gift. In 2 weeks, my breakouts cleared up, my skin never feels dehydrated after I use (you know sometimes you get that feeling like you HAVE to moisturize after your wash your face because the skin feels tight and dry) and my skin really glows. I obviously have an ongoing skin care regimen but this will be a permanent part of it going forward.

OriganiOrigani

Yui it is great to hear that the Manuka Honey Peel will be added to your skin care regimen.
We love to hear how much our customers are benefiting from our products.

Ana
AnaMalaysia

I am so happy how much the Manuka Honey peel has helped me. I have very sensitive skin with some dry patches on my face. My skin feels clean but not stripped after using this. My breakouts have stopped and my skin looks a little brighter. The results have been great for me and i'm glad I took a chance on the Honey Peel.

OriganiOrigani

Ana we are so happy to hear that you are enjoying our product.
Thank you for taking the time to review us.

Cleansers and Exfoliators

The solution to refining my pores

The Origani Erda Manuka Honey Peel has definitely made my skin softer and I was surprised with how it has made a visible difference to my skin, in particular I have noticed more pores are definitely more refined.

Thanks for the rating Savita,
We are so happy to hear that you are getting some great results by using the ORIGANI Manuka Honey Peel.
We hope to see you in store again soon.

Nayla
NaylaMalaysia

Simple to use but very effective

I love the Erda Manuka Honey Peel because of its low maintenance, simple instructions and effective results. You are only suppose to use the Honey Peel once or twice a week and only for about 20 seconds, which is perfect for me because I don't have the time for an hour face regimen. It really helps get all the dead skin off my face and leaves it feeling fresh and smooth.

OriganiOrigani

It's great to hear that you're enjoying this product. Thank for sharing your feedback. We hope to see you again soon.

Perfect for my sensitive skin

The Manuka Honey Peel is amazing!
This product made my face less red and irritated in just 3 weeks since I've started.
Thanks for the professional skin specialists who showed it to me, I love it!

OriganiOrigani

We are thrilled to hear that you are getting these results with our product.
We look forward to welcoming you back in store again soon.

Humaria
HumariaMalaysia

Absolutely Helped My Skin!!

A while back my husband bought the Manuka Honey Peel for me at the mall. I was really surprised by how much he paid for it, however I gave it a try and loved it! There was so much dead skin came off when I used it I couldn't believe my eyes! After using this product for a week my husband looked at me one morning and told me that my skin looked radiant. I have really bad skin so this was a great complement! I told him how much I loved this product and that im so glad it worked so well.

OriganiOrigani

Thank you so much for sharing your experience.
We hope you continue to enjoy our products.

It's an Amazing products and absolutely loving it!

Love this as it helps my breakouts and white heads too. Everytime I apply , my face looks brighter and more even skintone. Will recommend to all my friends who loves beauty!
Thank you Origani for this amazing gentle peel!

If does cost a bit but looking at the results, it is definitely worth it & cost saving from other cosmetic..

OriganiOrigani

Linda thank you for sharing your feedback. It's great to hear that you're so happy with the results of our product.
Hope to see you in store again soon.

Lei
LeiKuala Lumpur

Got My Confidence Back

I am a new user of the manuka honey, and I am so happy with how my skin looks now. I started really seeing results in my skin about 2 weeks in, and It has really helped me more with my confidence. My face was always red and irritated, especially when I am stressed or don't get much sleep. I have never used many face products before, but the ones I have used never really impressed like this one has.

OriganiOrigani

So happy to hear that you are enjoying the Manuka Honey Peel.
Thank you for sharing your feedback.

Rania
RaniaMalaysia

Very happy with this product

This is a miracle product! My skin really starts to break out and get red when the weather gets really hot and humid. I've tried just about everything, but this cleanser is the best to keep my skin clear without causing it to get overly dry. My skin is combination/sensitive, so finding something that works well without causing redness or irritation is a delicate balance.

Rania,
It is so great to hear that you are enjoying one of our most popular products.
Thanks for sharing.

Alya
AlyaKuala Lumpur

Out With The Old, In With The New

Out with the old in with the new. I had been using face products from Shizens from japan for many years, but after trying the Manuka Honey Peel I am switching over to Origani. I am getting better results than I have ever gotten before. I have already talked to my beauty consultant, and will purchase both the supernatural mask and Origani eye Gel and next week.

Alya,
We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying our products.
We put so much time and care into the formulations and love to hear that our customers are enjoying the results.
We can't wait to welcome you back in store again soon.

Cleansers and Exfoliators

I was skeptic but defently worth it!

I bough the Manuka honey peel and the cleanser I was abit skeptic at the beginning since it's a pop up shop..but the result are amazing specially for my sensitive skin!
I love it;)

Great to hear Michael !
Thanks for sharing your experience.

Sharipah
SharipahMalaysia

Worth The Price!

I recently made the purchase of the Manuka Honey Peel, but I was a little bit hesitant because of the price. I have never paid this much for a skin product before however, I felt it was time for a change in my life to start having better skin because I really don't take care of my skin. The reason I love this is because I only need to use it once a week. So far its very good and I am very satisfied with my purchase.

OriganiOrigani

Sharipah, we can't tell you how happy it makes us to hear that you are enjoying our product. Thanks for the great rating.

Nor
NorKuala Lumpur

WOW!

I bumped into a very very gorgeous girl at the the Gardens Mall. I was persuaded to buy the Erda Manuka Honey Peel and night cream. After only using it for 2 weeks my skin is so much more radiant and I have been getting many compliments and questions to what I am using. I always tell them its Origani and you can find it at the Gardens Mall. I am very much in love with this product.

OriganiOrigani

Nor this is so great to hear. Thanks for taking the time to rate us and share your experience. We can't wait to see you again soon.

Delima
DelimaMalaysia

New Favorite

Recently my exfoliator that I got from Clarins just finished so I was out searching for something new. Origani had just opened a new shop in Atria Shopping Gallery, and I bought their Erda Manuka Honey Peel. I have a lot of dead skin which causes my skin to itch and gets irritated. However, after using the manuka honey peel it cleared all the layers of dead skin. I am so happy with the product it really is great!

OriganiOrigani

The exfoliation of our Manuka Honey Peel is amazing and we love to hear how much our customers are enjoying it. Thanks for taking the time to rate our product.

Arissa
ArissaKuala Lumpur

A Wonderful Surprise!

I never had the intention to buy from Origani, but I was stopped by one of the staff members. The sales people were very persuasive but very kind and made me feel comfortable. I am so glad that I ended up purchasing the Erda Manuka Honey Peel. I have never really used any exfoliators before, however I really enjoy this one and the results I am getting are amazing.

OriganiOrigani

Arissa, it is so great to hear that you are enjoying our product so much. Thanks for getting in touch.

Atiqah
AtiqahMalaysia

Perfect For My Skin

This is really a fantastic face product! The directions are very clear and its so easy to use! I love the product so much because it works as both a cleanser and exfoliartor. You can really tell the difference immediately after using it! I am so amazed with the results, it makes my skin feel so smooth and soft. If you are looking for a cleanser or exfoliator the Manuka Honey Peel is a must buy!

OriganiOrigani

We love to hear how happy our customer are.
We hope to see you in store again soon.

Siti
SitiKuala Lumpur

Perfection

Everyone finds a product that they absolutely love and I have found that with the Erda Manuka Honey Peel. I really cannot put into words how much I love the Manuka Honey Peel, because the results speak for themselves. I have extremely dry skin and when I use cleansers it gets even more dry and irritated so I cant use them daily. The Manuka Honey Peel is amazing because you only use it twice to three times a week and it works as a cleanser. It is very nice on my skin and I have never had a problem with it irritating my skin. It has really become my favorite product and I will continue to use it!

OriganiOrigani

Thank for sharing your feedback.
It great to hear that you are enjoying our product and have found a unique way to utilise it in your skin care regime.

Zara
ZaraMalaysia

Very Effective!!

I had a terrific experience when I was shopping at the Origani store because of the friendly staff. I was given a fantastic demo for the Erda Manuka Honey Peel to see just what it can do for my skin. I really love how they show you exactly the product can do and how to use it before you even buy it! I bought the Manuka Honey and I use it once or twice a week. It really helps me maintain my skin to look healthy and feel great!

OriganiOrigani

Zara thank you for sharing your experience.
We hope you continue to love our products & can't wait to see you back in store again soon.

Mingzhu
MingzhuKuala Lumpur

So Amazing!

Origani Erda Manuka Honey Peel is not only the best face cleanser but the best face product I have ever used. I have very sensitive acne prone skin that gets irritated very easy. The Manuka Honey is very gentle on my skin and leaves it feeling amazing. It has really helped with my acne and dark marks. I really love it.

OriganiOrigani

So glad to hear that the Manuka Honey Peel is working so well for you.
Thanks for sharing your experience.

Aisha
AishaMalaysia

A Fantastic Gift

Hello, I was recently given the Erda Manuka Honey Peel as a gift from my sister, and have been using it for a about 2 weeks now. Its amazing that you can see results in such a short amount of time. My skin color is brighter, my wrinkles are gone and my red marks are gone. I am so happy I got the Manuka Honey and will continue to use it as my cleanser.

OriganiOrigani

That's a very impressive result from the peel.
We hope you continue to enjoy it and see you back in store again soon.

Dewi
DewiKuala Lumpur

A Little Goes A Long Way!

I have been overjoyed ever since I started using the Erda Manuka Honey Peel. It has greatly improved the color and texture of my skin! The Manuka Honey Peel is a bit pricey but thankfully a little goes a long way! I have had blackheads for years that I could never get rid of but now they have almost all got cleared up. I am getting amazing results with the Honey Peel.

We love it to!
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.
I'ts so great to hear

Afizah
AfizahMalaysia

Best Product I Have Ever Used!!!

The Origani Erda Manuka Honey Peel is by far the best face cleanser and exfoliator I have ever used. I was given a sample of the Honey Peel and I saw first hand what it can do. Many of the cleansers and exfoliartors make my face red and dry but the Manuka Honey is gentle and leaves my skin smooth. I have already bought more to give as gifts for my family. I cant recommend the Manuka Honey Peel enough!

So glad to hear it!
Thanks for writing in

Lily
LilyKuala Lumpur

A Miracle For My Face!!

I am so happy I bought the manuka honey peel! The results have been so good I cant believe it. I have always had acne and no matter what I used in the past never got rid of it all. I took a chance on the Erda Manuka Honey Peel while shopping and I am so glad I did. It has removed all my acne and made my face so smooth. I use the Manuka Honey about 3 times a week and I get the best results. I really love it.

OriganiOrigani

Lily, we are thrilled to hear that you are enjoying this product so much.
We can't wait to see you again soon.