Origani Erda Manuka Honey Peel

Origani Erda Manuka Honey Peel

Listing monitored by Origani

2.2
  • Skin Type
  • Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Ease of Application
  • Smell
jennySydney, NSW

Pushy sales guy in Sydney (Parramatta Westfield) but great product!

Pushy sales guy in Sydney (Parramatta Westfield) but great product! My bad I rubbed it hard on my face and skin peeled lot more lol .. so just rub gently. Has made a lot of difference to my pores and overall complexion. I use it once a week. Long lasting and worth the buy. Still I would say it’s expensive! Got it for $80 or so. Please bring down the price in light of you having pushy sales people and negative feedbacks below

Purchased in March 2019 at Westfield Sydney Parramatta for $85.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Skin TypeNormal Skin
Causes Irritation No

Lina C.
Lina C.asked

Is it safe to use when its already expired?

Tanya
Tanyaasked

Evaasked

I bought a luxury facial collection after being assured it will last me a year. I was in a very vulnerable state emotionally and feel I was massively taken advantage of. May I say your sales team seem to be like MLM representatives with the ethics described on this forum. I am having second thoughts about using the products now.
Please tell me of your training processes and why your representatives are so goddamned slippery smooth and pushy. I suspect a commission basis as a matter of course. This is why I never buy commercial products. I should have stuck with health food store products. At least I feel assured of their ethics.

jenny

I’m sure they last a year if you use it sparingly like just 2 times a month, which I have been doing as advised by the Sales Rep I bought it from. But please don’t commit yourself to buying anything if you’re not fully convinced before buying. This goes for any product you buy
Hope this was helpful

Eva

Thank you Jenny. I was advised to use it 1 - 2 times a week.
Anyway, I’m over this particular freak out anyway. I do like the effect it had on my skin after first usage.

See all Origani Erda Manuka Honey Peel questions

Get an answer from our members and Origani representatives

CategoryCleansers and Exfoliators