Origani Erda Manuka Honey Peel

Origani Erda Manuka Honey Peel

Tracey
TraceySouth East Queensland, QLD

Really is amazing

Gosh this stuff is amazing. I wish I could afford to maintain using it. Have used up 2 bottles in the last 3+ years.. and will buy again once finances allow. I had a pushy sales rep, but I just told them let the product sell itself mate, and it sure did.

Purchased in August 2017 for $165.00.

Nat
Nat

I feel like I have a baby skin

The product is really good, it makes my skin soft and clean. It is good to remove all dead cells and make the skin breath again. A weekly exfoliating is something everyone should do, and this product certainly makes the skin looks great.

Ease of Application
Smell
Hdumpty
HdumptyMelbourne

Fabulous product, good for sensitive skin.

I've used this product for a few years now. My skin looks and feels great, including the rosacea areas. I'm in my early 50s. The sales tactics referred to in other reviews are true and unfortunate. I buy online now.

Cherise Hill
Cherise HillSouth East Queensland, QLD

Something new and rewarding

I am so impressed about the Manuka Honey Peel! It is mind blowing how you can see the results Clearly. I am definitely getting some and using! Give it a try

Purchased in August 2020 at Origani.

Ease of Application

Amazign product for oily skin

I tried the manuka honey peel at garden City shopping centre in Brisbane , it felt amazing on my skin , the moisturiser absorb much better after the peel ! thanks to tom m now i my skin is feel much smoother and I am so happy to try this product !

Purchased in February 2020 for $165.00.

Jessica
JessicaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Starting To Look After My Face

I met Tom at Garden City. I tried Manuka Honey on my face and the results were so good just after one time. My pores are so clean now. so happy to take this product home with me today.

Purchased in February 2020.

Melanie
MelanieSouth East Queensland, QLD

very good experience

melanie. Mario is a very good seller. He show me different products for clean my skin. He take the time to explain. and now i will just throw worlds here cause i need 30 words :) i took the Manuka Peel in the Myer

Brett
BrettSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Product

Sales person Mario was great, he explained the product and the benefits of regular use. After the trial use, my skin felt good, hopefully after a couple of weeks the benefits are visible. Purchased at Pacific Fair Shopping Center Gold Coast.
Brett

Purchased in January 2020.

Sheree_Ewin
Sheree_EwinGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best exfoliator/natural skin peel on the market!

Removes all dead skin quickly and effectively in seconds,leaving healthy youthful skin that is soft & hydrated.
As a Beauty Therapist..this is the best & most effective natural exfoliator on the market!
I have sensitive skin...no reaction at all.
Worth every cent!

Purchased in January 2019 at Origani for $160.00.

Smell

Cherie Boucher
Cherie BoucherGreat Southern, WA

love this product was really surprise

won this in a competition, was really surprise how well it worked, great results, not a big honey user, but great results was very surprise, i have very sensitive skin

cookisabella365
cookisabella365Sydney, NSW

Excellent product.

The Manuka honey gel is so amazing, I couldn't believe the results after even just one try. I was shown the product from Tom who was so lovely and down to earth, very honest and friendly.

Purchased in December 2019 at Origani for $115.00.

Worth a try!

Purchased this Manuka Honey Peel over a month ago and has been using it since, between 1-2x a week. I can definitely see a change in my complexion and has made my skin smoother. My skin is also very sensitive but it didn’t react to this one due to its organic ingredients. I haven’t had any breakouts either which is very unusual when using something new.

I love this product and I believe that it’s really worth a try. Will definitely go back to get and try their other products.

Purchased in July 2019 at Westfield Albany for $180.00.

Ian
IanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Smoother Skin

Purchased in June 2019.

Tal A.
Tal A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I Loved it

I was invited to go into the shop to have a sample of Manuka Honey Peel. I have combination skin, so after apply this product I felt my skin so smooth and hydrated.
The staff was really nice with me and my mother, I just loved the experience in the shop. After one month I had a facial experience in the shop and I got the toning cleanser and day cream from Erda collection. It is the first time that a skincare is working perfect for me.

Purchased in March 2019 for $165.00.

Rin Yue
Rin YueMalaysia

Belongs In Everyones Regimen

Its has almost been 2 months since I started using the Manuka Honey Peel and I have had such a good experience going all the way back to when I first bought it. The staff were incredibly friendly to me and helped me find exactly what I wanted/needed, which was a good exfoliator. My skin has improved drastically since using. My skin looks smoother, brighter, younger and most importantly I FEEL BETTER about my skin. I love it

See all Origani Erda Manuka Honey Peel reviews

Lina C.
Lina C.asked

Is it safe to use when its already expired?

Tanya
Tanyaasked

Evaasked

I bought a luxury facial collection after being assured it will last me a year. I was in a very vulnerable state emotionally and feel I was massively taken advantage of. May I say your sales team seem to be like MLM representatives with the ethics described on this forum. I am having second thoughts about using the products now.
Please tell me of your training processes and why your representatives are so goddamned slippery smooth and pushy. I suspect a commission basis as a matter of course. This is why I never buy commercial products. I should have stuck with health food store products. At least I feel assured of their ethics.

jenny
jenny

I’m sure they last a year if you use it sparingly like just 2 times a month, which I have been doing as advised by the Sales Rep I bought it from. But please don’t commit yourself to buying anything if you’re not fully convinced before buying. This goes for any product you buy
Hope this was helpful

Eva

Thank you Jenny. I was advised to use it 1 - 2 times a week.
Anyway, I’m over this particular freak out anyway. I do like the effect it had on my skin after first usage.

See all Origani Erda Manuka Honey Peel questions

Get an answer from our members and Origani representatives

CategoryCleansers and Exfoliators