Origin Energy

Origin Energy (page 2 of 162)

• Rates and Fees

Origin Energy Great

Renewing contract for Electricity & Gas . Very Easy Progress. Always Happy with Service. Tristan made renewing contract over Phone very easy and explained details. Origin Energy seems very competitive with other Suppliers.

Rates and Fees
J Zivchak
J Zivchak Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

New acct set up

Age Pension Gas and electricity from daughters name to user name to get best possible rates - Swetha very clear and helpful and offered best available rates. Power is always reliable

Chiew
ChiewSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service

Origin energy , power supply is reliable, never has any issue since then and so far so good , have not experience any dropouts or disconnect at this moment , hope your excellent power supply will continue.

Origin E.Origin

Hi Chiew, thanks for the 4-stars! Glad you've never had any dropouts or disconnections. Let us know what we can do to get to 5-stars next time ;)

Cheers - Musti

Find out how Origin Energy compares to other Energy Providers

This is just what we were after.

Power is very reliable, the follow my usage and daily money made on our solar panels is great, no nasty surprises.
Should have got it installed on my phone sooner.
Thank you Origin.

Sandy Brogan
Sandy BroganSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sabie was super efficient !

Thanks to Sabie for opening my electricity account. He was super helpful as I didn’t have to provide a million details again. He was able to look thenm all up from old account. Thank you for making as painless as possible!

Best Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
best-internet-and-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Fergus
FergusSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service!

Called to enquire about relocating my gas and electricity as moving house. Sabie answered all my questions and provided great recommendations re solar and internet that I will definitely explore further.

Payment plan

We have normal power at out house nothing to set up. We have had a few issues around when we have too many things on it trips the power out

Anne M.
Anne M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very helpful and knowledgeable staff

The Origin Energy people on the phone were extremely helpful when we changed over to them for both the gas and electricity. When we had a minor issue with the account and rang them they were also extremely helpful. I think that the particularly helpful person's name was Chantha as that was on the text message.

ServicesElectricity and Gas

Good.service

Had good knowledge of plans explaining them clearly and simply. Answered my questions concisely and clearly making sure I understood things discussed. At end of call happy with result and plan chosen.

ServicesElectricity

Wendy
WendySoutheast, SA

Cash back urgent

Money for my parntner back for cancer there was extremely helpful an so good it was a pleasure to have this super healthy service from amber she was very friendly she was so nice

Georgia
GeorgiaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Eddie was extremely helpful and friendly and sorted everything out for us.

Electricity. The online set up process wasn't exactly easy and had to be rectified over the phone but the phone process was smooth. Time frame 1 day. So far it's reliable.

Martin
MartinMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Paying gas bill with credit on electricity account

It was very useful to be able to use the credit that I'd accumulated on my electricity account to pay my has bill. My new solar panels are paying dividends! Prompt, polite and competent service. Sensible options menu. Minimal wait time.
Audible, wellspoken, English speaking operator.

ServicesElectricity and Gas
Charlotte
CharlotteMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Very friendly and helpful

I had questions about billing
The staff where very polite and helpful. They seemed to be happy to help with the questions I had asked and helped me understand how the process worked. I was happy and felt a sense of relief after the phone call as I was a little stressed prior to the phone call. Very happy customer

Great representative

Paige was amazing she was efficient and friendly
A credit to herself and your team
Congratulations on your team meme Ed she was fantastic
Triple star rating plus
Excellent congrats

Very courteous

The service was very good. Bailey was efficient and very courteous and I was able to understand what was happening. He helped with disconnect and reconnect at my new apartment.

ServicesElectricity

Darren G.
Darren G.asked

Why after having Intellihub metering on behalf of origin confirm that my solar is in fact sending almost triple the amount of power that I have used back to the grid but my app still shows zero feedback.
Why is it when I call origin day after day I can never speak to the person in charge of my case.
Why didn’t I get my solar installed by Bobs backyard solar installation, I believe a back yard job would be more professional than what I am receiving from the so called energy experts that are currently taking my money.

miranda k.
miranda k.

Because they choose to think their customers are idiots and would settle for a mediocre service. I have transferred to a community based service with great reviews and ratings. Not the 1.9 ratings this circus has. Dump this awful service.

Victoria Z.asked

Why does origin keep so much customer credit without contacting customers to adjust bills sooner? With over a year in advance credit?
A good way to steal customer interest profits.

Origin E.Origin

Hi Victoria, all customers have the ability to obtain a refund of their credit at any time. Thanks - Kirk.

Tamz40
Tamz40

That’s a lie origin! I’ve been trying to get a refund and the system is ridiculous! It’s taken me longer to get my refund from you than it took me to earn the money in the first place. Maybe integrity needs to be added as one of your companies values, because it’s definitely not displayed in your employees actions!

Victoria Z.

Hi Tamz40, in talking about my mother's account. The only way she could get those funds down was to change her account with reduced fortnightly payments. Ridiculous procedure and have never heard of any other company holding money like this. Each time in seeing this balance was a surprise for my mother. Not once have they said we will refund you in full,,,, its her money?.
Kirk needs to be clearer on the word refund??? And maybe look at his own Origin account and call Origin to see the procedure. How long seriously are they prepared to hold onto thousand's of dollars of (hard working and retired) Australian citizens

Lynette L.
Lynette L.asked

How do you get your bill cancelled when you read the meter yourself and obviously made a mistake and get it read again properly by a Meyer reader

David
David

You no longer need to send meter readings once you’ve got a smart meter?

Origin E.Origin

Hi Lynette, please email us supportsocial@originenergy.com.au with your details so we can look into it for you. Thanks - Mick.

Get an answer from our members and Origin representatives

CategoryEnergy Providers