Origin Energy

Origin Energy (page 3 of 170)

• Rates and Fees

Excellent customer service

Today’s service for a setup agreement for easy plan and assistance was perfect. The time I was on the phone wasn’t very long and assisting me with my problem was solved

New connections

The staff (Luc) was very helpful and professional.
Everything done was quick easy for booking new connections
Would recommend for any one to use Origin as Electrical provider. Thank you

Great Ang very nice.

Both found him easy to talk to and went out of his way to help me. And all questions I asked him to explain he did so very well. I will recommend him to you as a good example.

Quick and fast service

The consultant was kind, fast and helpful. Quick response and all my requests actioned within 5 min. Re emailed bill to show the requested changes were updated. One happy customer.

Adjustment to solar feed in tariff

Thankyou Neha for your great customer service. Neha was very understanding of my enquiry of my solar feed in tariff. The problem was fixed immediately. Thankyou Neha for your great customer service.

Best Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
best-internet-and-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Joan
Joan Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Customer service

I needed assistance in setting up a online account for my parents - Jeric from origin took me through each step, and made sure it worked. Very calm & professional very good

Bill
BillSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great sevice

As we have sold our home so as to downsize, Carol was very helpful with the cancellation of our power contract and offered any help that we may have required.
She spoke clearly. Great service Carol

Gina was the customer service rep I spoke with, absolutely nailed it and was very thorough with everything. Thank you

Absolutely incredible service my Gina from the customer service side of origin energy, Amy question I had she knew the answer right away and was very professional in all aspects.

Very helpful and friendly service.

Very efficient service re connection of electricity.I had to cancel gas connection as owners corporation organises this.The customer service person was very helpful and friendly.Thats all if got to say.

Sean H.
Sean H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good customer service

Spoke to Rick about a bill discrepancy during a 6 day power outage. Bill will be adjusted accordingly. Rick reviewed my account on line and explained how my bill could be adjusted. Much appreciated

Simple and quick

The account rep (Abhi) was very courteous and was able to service my inquiry very efficiently. He provided all the details I was seeking and made sure that all my queries were resolved.

Account reading

Michael helped in a very professional way.
Sorted my problem quickly , added notes to my account so there will not be any issues in the future. Very happy. Great job well done.

Great customer service

Moe was very helpful and offered many suggestions to assist with my problem. He actively listened to my issue and implemented a solution, very happy with his service. Thanks Moe

I didn't have any power installed. My question was answered within 10 minutes. Power is usually reliable but there have been many instances of outages but they are usually resolved within 12 hours.

Origin
Origin E.Origin

Thanks for the 5-star review, Marion. Glad to hear your question was answered quickly! Cheers - Musti.

Quick and understanding

Gina was helpful.
Gas installed checked that disconnection had been managed by the my connect company. It had not Gina has resolved the issue. Very friendly and kind thank you

Origin
Origin E.Origin

We're so glad to hear Gina has resolved the issue for you, Nat. Thanks for leaving your feedback! Cheers - Musti.

Bill W
Bill Wasked

I have just received the most bizarre and incomprehensible invoice with adjustments going back over the past year and barely an explanation as to why the changes have been made or if there’s been an error. All my previous accounts must have been wrong apparently due to “interval reads adjusted” . All made worse for me because I’ve declined buying a battery based on analysis of the last years accounts. Somethings amiss and Origins communication isn’t clear, smacks of trying to quietly resolve past errors. So frustrating and I have no avenue to lodge a complaint, I am just prompted to ring to speak to a “ friendly customer service “ and I know they’ve been trained to bat away responsibility. I’d like to see the origin management ( GM retail who signed off on the brief explanation ) actually explain my extensive bill. Cheers from a very frustrated customer (rarely complain but when it feels like I’m being misled I have to raise it) . Bill W

Oldsalt
Oldsaltasked

Recently advised of an increase to your gas! A few days later advised of a decrease of your electricity. The gas increase is greed and your alleged reduction in power is a magicians trick! You reduce power a cent and then reduce the solar feed in tariff a couple of cents whilst at the same time increase the daily charge, yea power went down, but everything else went up! You must think your customers are idiots!!!

Darren G.
Darren G.asked

Why after having Intellihub metering on behalf of origin confirm that my solar is in fact sending almost triple the amount of power that I have used back to the grid but my app still shows zero feedback.
Why is it when I call origin day after day I can never speak to the person in charge of my case.
Why didn’t I get my solar installed by Bobs backyard solar installation, I believe a back yard job would be more professional than what I am receiving from the so called energy experts that are currently taking my money.

miranda k.
miranda k.

Because they choose to think their customers are idiots and would settle for a mediocre service. I have transferred to a community based service with great reviews and ratings. Not the 1.9 ratings this circus has. Dump this awful service.

Get an answer from our members and Origin representatives

CategoryEnergy Providers