Origin Energy

Origin Energy (page 4 of 170)

• Rates and Fees

Never Again
Never AgainGold Coast

Thiefs

After signing up with origin energy, I was sent an email a month later stating that my rates were moving up from 31.291 to 38.159, plus all other charges went up by a similar amount. Then, 3 months later, my Solar feed has been dropped from 7 to 5. Unfortunately, because of my foolishness in trusting of Origin, I signed a 12 month contract that I can't get out of.
I have marked in my calendar the date the contract expires, and I will be moving to another supplier who is more trustworthy and with NO 12 month contracts
A very disappointed customer of Origin Energy

Quick easy move

Steve was great helping me connection of my new home offering to assist with gas cylinders as well as the electricity.
Great customer service, friendly easy and very stress free!

Origin E.Origin

Thanks for the great review, Katie! Glad to hear your move was easy and stress-free. Cheers - Musti.

David
DavidMid North Coast, NSW

nbn plan changes

Tristan was very helpful with explaining the nbn plan changes to help with saving some money on my current nbn plan and then the rest of the team got me sorted with updating my nbn plan.

Origin E.Origin

We're so glad to hear you've had a great experience with Tristan and getting some great savings on your NBN. Thanks for that feedback, David. Cheers - Musti.

Satisfied customer
Satisfied customerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Rate review

Spoke to Zen about plan renewal. She was friendly and helpful explaining the plan Origin Go. I was happy with the discounts in the plan and renewed straight away. Thank you Zen.

Origin E.Origin

Thanks for leaving that 5-star review. We look forward to keeping you a "satisfied customer" :)

Cheers - Musti.

Origin Services

Electricity and gas.
Set up process was easy, efficient and had no issues. Services were connected within a few days.
Very reliable. Have not experienced any dropouts.
Everything was delivered to expectation.

Origin E.Origin

That's so great to hear, Dennis! We're glad to have you on board as a happy and satisfied customer. Cheers - Musti.

Best Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
best-internet-and-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020

Just get it right.

Tristan solved my queries with a minimum of fuss and was aware of Origins incorrect information being emailed to customers. It’s a pity no one foresaw this in the IT Dept. It could have saved everybody a lot of time.

Origin E.Origin

Glad to hear Tristan was able to resolve that enquiry for you, Freddy! Thanks for providing that feedback, we appreciate it. Cheers - Musti.

Christina V.
Christina V.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very Impressed

Gas. Never a problem. Very impressed with efficiency and ease at which Paul handled my request to have a final reading of the meter. Will certainly be recommending the company to family.

Origin E.Origin

We loved reading your review, Christina! Thanks for recommending us to your family. Cheers - Musti.

Wayne
WayneSydney, NSW

Superb customer service officer

Customer service office was so fantastic and helpful. A real professional with perfect telephone manner. This made my decision to remain a loyal customer of Origin so easy. Well done Origin.

Origin E.Origin

Thank's for that wonderful feedback, Wayne! We love having you as a loyal and happy customer. Cheers - Musti.

Raymond De Leon
Raymond De LeonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect service

I was all ready feeling annoyed from waiting to speak to someone, Mai and her friendly calm voice actually calmed me down” but the worst thing happened I accidentally hang up on Mai in mid conversation , I was about to loose my mind then I get a call, it was Mai”” this happened not once but twice and twice she called back. Someone promote her!!!!! Legend!!!! Thanks Mai great job excellent customer service.

Origin E.Origin

We're so happy to hear that Mai was able to brighten up your day, Raymond. Thanks for sharing your great feedback! Cheers - Musti.

Find out how Origin Energy compares to other Energy Providers

great customer service. we saved money.

the operator was very helpful and we enjoy being an Origin customer. we would recommend Origin to our friends as a.preferred supplier. we were pleased that Woolies rewards were available

Origin E.Origin

We love saving you money, Graeme! Thanks for sharing that feedback and enjoy those Woolies rewards. Cheers - Musti.

Paula
PaulaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I rang Origin Energy this afternoon as I could not register online as I have been with Origin for over 23 years. The Origin Energy Customer Service Officer was extremely helpful, knowledgeable and able to update my contact mobile number and email address within a few minutes. I am very grateful to her and to Origin. I do hope your Customer Service Officers are rewarded for their excellent service.

Origin E.Origin

Thanks for that 5-star review, Paula. Glad to have you as a long-time customer and looking forward to providing you with another 23 years! :)

Cheers - Musti

Older person
Older person

Very helpful

Nina helped change the name in our account. I had spent an hour with someone else about a month ago who did not do it properly. Nina fixed the problems

Origin E.Origin

We're so pleased to hear you're satisfied with our service and Nina fixed your problem. Thanks for that great feedback! Cheers - Musti.

Polite and efficient

Answered and solved all issues in very polite manner. Very patient. Not sure what else should I write. I really enjoyed our conversation today morning in this rainy June day

Origin E.Origin

Thanks for the great feedback, Mateusz. You've certainly brightened up our day over here ;)

Cheers - Musti.

Changed my energy plan, good customer service via phone vall

Spoke to a representative about changing my energy plan. Hiren was excellent to deal with and helped me sort everything out quickly with clear options. He was customer service focused and a pleasure to deal with. Thanks

Origin E.Origin

Thanks for sharing that great feedback, Greg. We're pleased to hear your experience was a quick and easy one! Cheers - Musti.

Jodi R.
Jodi R.Mid North Coast, NSW

So very easy. Joe was fast and polite. After the day I have had he made my last phone call a breeze. Thanks Joe. You makebdealing with big business easy.

Origin E.Origin

We loved reading your review, Jodie! So glad to hear that we're making things enjoyable and convenient for you. Cheers - Musti.

Bill W
Bill Wasked

I have just received the most bizarre and incomprehensible invoice with adjustments going back over the past year and barely an explanation as to why the changes have been made or if there’s been an error. All my previous accounts must have been wrong apparently due to “interval reads adjusted” . All made worse for me because I’ve declined buying a battery based on analysis of the last years accounts. Somethings amiss and Origins communication isn’t clear, smacks of trying to quietly resolve past errors. So frustrating and I have no avenue to lodge a complaint, I am just prompted to ring to speak to a “ friendly customer service “ and I know they’ve been trained to bat away responsibility. I’d like to see the origin management ( GM retail who signed off on the brief explanation ) actually explain my extensive bill. Cheers from a very frustrated customer (rarely complain but when it feels like I’m being misled I have to raise it) . Bill W

Oldsalt
Oldsaltasked

Recently advised of an increase to your gas! A few days later advised of a decrease of your electricity. The gas increase is greed and your alleged reduction in power is a magicians trick! You reduce power a cent and then reduce the solar feed in tariff a couple of cents whilst at the same time increase the daily charge, yea power went down, but everything else went up! You must think your customers are idiots!!!

Darren G.
Darren G.asked

Why after having Intellihub metering on behalf of origin confirm that my solar is in fact sending almost triple the amount of power that I have used back to the grid but my app still shows zero feedback.
Why is it when I call origin day after day I can never speak to the person in charge of my case.
Why didn’t I get my solar installed by Bobs backyard solar installation, I believe a back yard job would be more professional than what I am receiving from the so called energy experts that are currently taking my money.

miranda k.
miranda k.

Because they choose to think their customers are idiots and would settle for a mediocre service. I have transferred to a community based service with great reviews and ratings. Not the 1.9 ratings this circus has. Dump this awful service.

Get an answer from our members and Origin representatives

CategoryEnergy Providers