Origin Energy

• Rates and Fees

Thank you so much for resolving such a difficult meter access issue that I was having with the owner of the property that I can no longer access. Origin went over and above to help me and I cannot thank Tom enough

Quick and helpful

Jen was really lovely and helpful. I was very confused about my bill and she cleared everything up for me and fixed my issues so quickly! She was so great!

ServicesElectricity

Great help Josie

I called as I didn’t understand my power bill. Josie found my Solar export had not been working for some years and helped me contact the Origin Solar maintenance group. Josie then offered a new Go Plan which will save me 17% … Josie was awesome .. many thanks Randal Engel .

Good service

Electricity supply to my unit only.
Set of account was fast and easy, over the phone with Jen.
I set up the account today, so I cannot comment of the quality of the power supply as yet.

Rates and Fees
ServicesElectricity

Very easy to talk to an organise electricity and gas

Everything was great and easy to setup and organise great customer service and nothing was hard to understand would definitely recommend using there services thank you very much ii ii

Best Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
best-internet-and-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Chris
ChrisMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Efficient & very helpful Customer Service

I was very impressed with Origin's telephone customer support. I experienced almost no hold-time before I was connected to Gina for assistance. Gina understood the nature of my inquiry immediately, and was able to quickly & efficiently investigate electricity and gas supply options that best suited our needs. The plan she offered was significantly better than our current supplier, and I was happy to move both services over to Origin. On the same call I was also able to organize paperless (e-mail) bill delivery - which has been an on-going issue with my current supplier so I was also very happy with this. A very satisfying level of customer support - well done Origin Energy!

Bob
BobMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service

Thanks so much for the great service and advice the expectations were clear and concise, I look forward to calling in a few months and finding out about future offer

ServicesElectricity and Gas

Quick and friendly service.

We Connected power to our apartment as our tenants have moved out. Everything was explained clearly by Hiren and exactly what the process would be. He also explained what we would need to do on our side.

Michael
MichaelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very helpful and cheerful lady

Very helpful in regards of my enquire, very well spoken and very easy to understand and extremely friendly, found the right plan for us and explained everything to us, great experience, not being pressured in to signing up at all

Stuart W
Stuart W

Excellent service, knowledgeable & extremely helpful

I have 2 properties & over the past few months I changed plans. However during subsequent conversations with the Call Centre I became confused over which plan I was on & the benefits of each. Claudia (Retention Team) fully explained these in plain English & clarified all my concerns

ruimac
ruimaccity

Friendly & helpful

Friendly & excellent service took 15 minutes to fix my gas & electricity plan payment. Very satisfied ... but the call took a bit long to answer, overall all I’m very satisfied with the service

ServicesElectricity and Gas

Vicki Mitchell
Vicki MitchellSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great customer service

I needed to change my power account details & discuss new plan options. The Information I received was excellent & well explained. I was very impressed with your customer service & the time it took.

Payment Extension

Needed payment extension, Amanda was professional, kind and clear spoken.
In hard times I am appreciated of the level of customer service that Origin provides.
Thank you Amanda for your service today
Kind Regards

Phone help was amazing

Phone conversation because the meter reader will not be able to access my property this time. Cecilia was very helpful. She helped me quickly and was friendly service. Thank you.

Hayley Pole
Hayley PoleSydney, NSW

Ricki - Customer service with Origin

My experience with Ricki was excellent. He was clear, concise and professional.

I would recommend origin to anyone. I appreciate the quick and accurate information .

My power has been reliable and I haven't experienced any drop outs.

Bill W
Bill Wasked

I have just received the most bizarre and incomprehensible invoice with adjustments going back over the past year and barely an explanation as to why the changes have been made or if there’s been an error. All my previous accounts must have been wrong apparently due to “interval reads adjusted” . All made worse for me because I’ve declined buying a battery based on analysis of the last years accounts. Somethings amiss and Origins communication isn’t clear, smacks of trying to quietly resolve past errors. So frustrating and I have no avenue to lodge a complaint, I am just prompted to ring to speak to a “ friendly customer service “ and I know they’ve been trained to bat away responsibility. I’d like to see the origin management ( GM retail who signed off on the brief explanation ) actually explain my extensive bill. Cheers from a very frustrated customer (rarely complain but when it feels like I’m being misled I have to raise it) . Bill W

Oldsalt
Oldsaltasked

Recently advised of an increase to your gas! A few days later advised of a decrease of your electricity. The gas increase is greed and your alleged reduction in power is a magicians trick! You reduce power a cent and then reduce the solar feed in tariff a couple of cents whilst at the same time increase the daily charge, yea power went down, but everything else went up! You must think your customers are idiots!!!

Darren G.
Darren G.asked

Why after having Intellihub metering on behalf of origin confirm that my solar is in fact sending almost triple the amount of power that I have used back to the grid but my app still shows zero feedback.
Why is it when I call origin day after day I can never speak to the person in charge of my case.
Why didn’t I get my solar installed by Bobs backyard solar installation, I believe a back yard job would be more professional than what I am receiving from the so called energy experts that are currently taking my money.

miranda k.
miranda k.

Because they choose to think their customers are idiots and would settle for a mediocre service. I have transferred to a community based service with great reviews and ratings. Not the 1.9 ratings this circus has. Dump this awful service.

Get an answer from our members and Origin representatives

CategoryEnergy Providers