5Origin Hybrid Mattress

Origin Hybrid Mattress Questions & Answers

Leo L · Hybrid Mattress

Are you going to tell more lies about your stock and my delivery.
Order Number 53788, Tracking Number AOE10384168V.
Ordered on 25th Nov and have been provided with false delivery promise more than 10 times every time.
It has been 2 months and still not seeing my delivery.
As of 17 Jan 2024:
Allied have no records of receiving this freight in any of our depots.
Our reports indicate this freight has not been dispatched for collection.

Origin Mattress   DM

This is truly unacceptable on our part. Would you like us to refund in full on your order?

Leo L

I am so done with your trash company and customer support.
I have written formal request through email to request full refund and compensation. If the issue is not resolved today you will receive legal notice from Fair Trade and ACCC.

Origin Mattress   DM

Hi Leo, as per your instructions, we have cancelled and refunded your order in full.

Leo L

Cancelling an order is way easier for your company to fulfill customer order. Perfectly proofed your scam strategy to take money off customer and taking interest from the bank. You will be reported for sure.

vivien wilde
vivien wilde · Double

I have been sent another tracking number with Allied for my double bed to be delivered. I called Allied and they say no instructions have been sent by your company, Origin to deliver any beds!. Today i have a another message to say you are working on my order. Always the same stock answers. Was told last Friday 3-8 working days, the 6th time I was promised a delivery. Its been for nearly 4 months now! Shameful. And you keep asking me to take down a negative reivew without any guartantee of my purchase from September. Who owns this company please? I have asked before but told it was confidental, that is outrageous, who do I contact high up in the company as customer service is giving me the run around.

Origin Mattress   DM

Hi Vivien, Your product has been picked up by Allied Express via tracking AOE10388384N

However, please do not be alarmed if the tracking website doesn't show otherwise. As far as we know, your product can be delivered even though it does not have any delivery updates in their site. Our delivery partner is following up and they will get back to you as soon as they can.

Email: originmattress@ship2anywhere.com.au
Phone: (+61) 03 7042 2620
10am - 5pm AEST (Melb) Monday to Friday

We are deeply sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

The Origin Team

Lyn M. · Queen

Purchased in October 2023 read your current reviews not so pleasing for your Company. My issue is with the promise of $30 cashback for submitting a review which I did! Are you going to honour?? Lyn Macrow lynmacrow55@gmail.com

Origin Mattress   DM

Hi Lyn, thank you for your question. Simply send us a screenshot of your review and your order number to our support team for us to provide you with the cashback. :-)

Lyn M.

Have no longer got order number you should have this paid for via pay pal on September 28th. $898.00 mattress received 6th. October topper on back order. Lyn Macrow lynmacrow55@gmail.com 0411 062 559

Origin Mattress   DM

Hi Lynette, sorry for missing out on this one. We have identified your order as 49714 and we have processed the $30 cashback back to your paypal account which was used as the original mode of payment. Thank you for alerting us on this and we apologise sincerely for missing out on your cashback. Have a good day!

Shristee T.
Shristee T. · Queen

My subject is to purchase hybrid pro queen mattress but some reviews stated that is very hard though it should be medium in mattress of firmness. I would be really appreciate your response in this matter. Thanks

Origin Mattress   DM

Hi Shristee, thank you for your question. Our Pro Queen mattress is rated as medium firm but it's very subjective depending on the sleeper's preference. However, we have the 120 days free trial and should you are not happy with our products after using it for more than 25 nights, you may wish to contact us for a full refund!

Débora J.
Débora J. · Queen

I followed all the instructions to carefully open the box, and I let the mattress settle for more than 24 hours. But it still didn't take a proper shape and has a weird format all over. How can I get this issue resolved? Should I wait longer? I'm so disappointed after having read so many good reviews, but now I'm quite frustrated!

Origin Mattress   DM

Hi Débora J., Thank you for your purchase with Origin Mattress.

We understand that you might be facing an issue with your mattress.

Kindly reach out to our Support Team via the email below with your order details and a photo of the product for them to advise you further.

Email: enquiry@originmattress.com.au

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind Regards,
Origin Mattress Team

Colin S.
Colin S. · Hybrid Mattress

Why is there no phone contact. I have an issue and cannot talk with them. I sent issue by their email with a response 1 to 2 reply not good enough. Colin

Origin Mattress   DM

Hi Colin, we are sorry that our service standard is not up to expectations. Can you provide me your order number so I can assist you personally? VIP Customer Care

Annie · Hybrid Mattress

Why is this mattress rated as soft-medium when it is literally like a ROCK with virtually no give at all? I would rate it as very firm. I am returning mine after 3 weeks. Pity! What a hassle.

Origin Mattress   DM

Hello there Annie, we're truly sorry that your experience with our mattress has been less than stellar. As our body perceives softness/firmness differently, it must have felt like laying on a slab of stone for you, even when it's a 6 - 7 on the firmness scale.

Nevertheless, thank you for leaving us this message to express your disapproval, as it helps us identify areas for improvement. Your feedback is important to us, and let me assure you that we are constantly working on enhancing our customer experience.

We certainly hope to regain your trust and have the opportunity to provide you with an overall better experience, in the future.

Have a great day ahead!

Annie

You have not answered my request for an immediate refund and collection of the mattress. It is not as advertised - SOFT - It is very hard.

Annie

I still have not received my refund....

Origin Mattress   DM

Hi there Annie, thank you for reaching out to us. Do kindly provide your order number here, so that we can further assist with your refund process.

Nicole P.
Nicole P. · Hybrid Mattress

Hi I see that the majority of reviews are positive for this mattress but I’m wondering if it’s been bought by anyone on the larger weight side of the scale? 100kgs plus? I’m sick of buying mattresses that don’t hold up for long due to them not being weighted for larger people. Thanks for any help

Annie

I weigh 60 kg and found it a VERY HARD mattress. Has almost no give in it at all. Returning it.

Origin Mattress   DM

Hi there Nicole, Thank you for reaching out to us!
Our mattress can withstand weight ranging from 40 kg up to 120 kg, and yes, we do have hefty customers as well!
The wonderful thing is that whatever number your weighing scale falls between, our mattresses should more than capable of handling it. What's more, you can definitely make use of the 120-days trial period, should the mattress doesn't suit your needs. :)

Hope that helps!

Celia
Celia · Hybrid Mattress

Hi there, Is the Hybrid Pro mattress a softer (more plush) mattress to sleep on? Do you sink into it?! Thanks.

Mattress review
Mattress review

The one we bought is firm, you do not sink in. I hope that helps

Origin Mattress   DM

Hi there Celia, Thank you for reaching out to us, our Hybrid Pro is engineered to be "Plush" on the surface, but the firmness in the middle of the mattress can be distinctively felt by the body as you lay on it.
In that way, you get the best of both world while not compromising on comfort or support.

Hope that helps!

Bryan W.
Bryan W. · Queen

Are origin mattress availabe in medium firm or soft

Origin Mattress   DM

Hi there, Bryan! Thank you for reaching out to us through this platform!

The texture of our mattresses are only available either in "Medium-Firm" for the standard version, or "Medium-Plush" for the Pro version.

Hope that helps, and have a great day ahead!

Grant D.
Grant D. · Queen

Do your mattresses have any fibreglass?

Origin Mattress   DM

Hi there Grant, Thank you for reaching out to us! We'll like to verify that there are no fibreglass within the construction of all our mattresses.
Hope that helps, and have a great day ahead!

Cheers,
Origin Mattress AU

Exacom477
Exacom477 · King

Is this mattress suitable for adjustable bed bases?

Origin Mattress   DM

Hi Exacom477, Thank you for reaching out to us!

Unfortunately, our Hybrid mattress is not designed to be used with adjustable bed frames, as it may cause damage to the mattress due to the unique string structure within it.

Hope this helps!

Sleep well,
Team Origin

Shar
Shar · King Single

Is this mattress suitable for a child with asthma and dust mite allergies

Juli W.
Juli W.

I personally don't have asthma, but I do have dust mite allergies. I haven't encountered any instance of irritations since sleeping on the mattress.

Origin Mattress   DM

Hi there, Shar! We thank you for reaching out to us with this enquiry, as I believe there will be others who would be keen to know the answer to this question as well.
Yes, all our Origin Mattresses does have anti-dust mites properties, which will most certainly benefit anyone suffering from mite allergies (and that includes you, Juli W.). Furthermore, it does not contain materials that may further aggravate any pre-existing respiratory condition(s).
We hope that clears any doubts you may have.

Regards,
Team Origin AU

Matthew
Matthew · Hybrid Mattress

Is the Origin mattress compatible with an adjustable bed frame?

Origin Mattress   DM

Hi Matthew, Thank you for reaching out to us!

Unfortunately, our Hybrid mattress is not designed to be used with adjustable bed frames, as it may cause damage to the mattress due to the unique string structure inside it.

Hope this helps!

Sleep well,
Team Origin

Get an answer from our members and Origin Mattress representatives

Select a listing for your question
Origin Hybrid Mattress