2Original Mattress Factory Online store

4.2

Rachael
RachaelSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts
  Online store

Great service and communication when purchasing my electric bed

Everyone was polite and friendly and the delivery guy's were excellent couldn't do enough to help me, thanks guy's, thanks Everyone, Pete Show details ·  1
Stephen s.
Stephen s.Illawarra, NSW

Great service!!

Service was great. Michelle was very engaging. We shopped around and went back to Omf. Show details ·  1
Maureen
MaureenThe Mallee, VIC7 posts

Mildura

Terrible store Needs overhaul and better Staff
Will Never recommend them
Wish I never walked in, once bitten
I learn Fast Show details
Original Mattress Factory
Original Mattress Factory   DM
Riaan U.
Riaan U.5 posts

Terrible company Terrible product

Worst to deal with, never gets back to you and is always “escalating the enquiry” customer service is rude and dismissive. I can almost guarantee that the reply to this review will be something in the line of, Sorry to hear about your experience, please email with more details and we will try to resolve. Then they don’t do anything.
Happy customer
Happy customerSydney, NSW

King single mattress

This bed is so supportive and comfortable, great quality and a 5 year warranty. Yay!
The guys who dropped it off were amazing.
Thank you. Show details ·  1
Andrea
AndreaSydney Surrounds, NSW5 posts

No one there rang 7 times

Rang talk to someone about their mattresses. Required specific information. Rang 7 times within 2 hour time 1.00pm- 3.10pm, received music on and on. I will see if a reply forthcoming by e-mail. Not happy. Show details
Original Mattress Factory
Original Mattress Factory   DM

Hi Andrea, I am sorry your call was missed. Please email customerservice@omf.net.au and we can assist you further. Thank you Dani

Darryl Fox
Darryl FoxSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Fair Incentive Online store

Only just got so not sure.. but in 48h I’ll know

Very good service & even get a small discount for joining OMF club.
Thank u heaps & your drivers are very prompt & polite Show details ·  1
adekunle o.
adekunle o.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent. Value for money

Got my bed in hervey bay shop. Staff were professional, helpful & friendly.
Product was excellent & affordable. OMF is truly a market leader .Paula & Jo were very helpful to get what i wanted. Truly dedicatedstaff.. Am happy with my purchase. Would definitely recommend to anyone seeking for quality beds at affordable Show details ·  1
Shane J.
Shane J.

Very helpful staff

I went to Cranbourne store to look at a new mattress the staff where very helpful showed me the full range cheerful and very knowledgeable I think one of the ladies was bit newer but still very help and asked more senior person questions at the right time all in all very happy and can’t wait for couple of day so I can sleep on my new mattress well done. Show details ·  1
Felicity
Felicity

Port Macquarie store customer service

Today I bought two xl single mattresses and bases plus a queen and a base from port Macquarie omf .
Karen was fantastic and made the sale above other players eg snooze 40 winks and Harvey Norman due to her great communication knowledge flexibility and respectful service . Very impressive.
Senior management need to acknowledge this . Show details ·  1
Tamatoru A.
Tamatoru A.
  Fair Incentive Online store

So easy to open, comes with a fancy tool to insure efficiency

So easy to open, comes with a fancy tool to insure efficiency, I live my mattress now, i finally have a proper sleep. Thank you Show details ·  1
Anna
AnnaSydney, NSW
  Online store

Second to none customer service at Alexandria store

I recently purchased a mattress that needed to be exchanged and Syed provided professionalism at all times over the phone. His swift action to resolve the situation in a timely and convenient manner for me. Thank you Syed for all your help. Show details ·  1
Amanda
Amanda2 posts
  Online store

The solved my problems and helped me with speedy delivery

I was a little confused at first but they called me to confirm even assisted with cheaper products in my budget and delivered in one day Show details ·  1
Danielle M
Danielle M
  Online store

Amazing products and customer service!

I went to OMF Tuggerah with my mum to look for a new mattress. My mum is incredibly fussy and was frustrating me! Kimberly however, was very patient with her. My mum wanted something very specific and Kimberly knew exactly what she needed. Her product knowledge and customer service where absolutely amazing! I would 100% recommend Kimberly and OMF at Tuggerah if anyone is in need of a new and amazing mattress Show reply
Cherie
CherieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Excellent Customer Service

I don't usually write reviews but the service I received, particularly from the lady at the Mildura store, before & after I ordered online was exceptional! Even remembering my daughters birthday and the new bedroom suite was part of her birthday surprise. Well done! Thank you for the great service, you definitely deserve great reviews! :) Show details ·  1