2Original Mattress Factory Physical store

92% · 61950 · 7%

Rosemary Lester
Rosemary Lester

Happy customer

We love out bed. Slept on it for first time last night. We bought ours in Mackay. Karen served us. She couldnt have been more helpful. Explained everything to us. Even when we were putting bed together we had a bit of trouble but we rang Karen and she helped us through it. Very happy Show details ·  1
Rayner
RaynerSydney, NSW2 posts

Great

Sarah “the boss” was soo knowledgeable and pleasant to deal with; I never do reviews but just wanted to say thank you. I wish more retailers had this kind smile. Will purchase from her in the future Show details ·  1
Laine
LaineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great job guys!

10/10 experience, Anna went above and beyond giving us a great experience and sharing her expertise in mattress’s and what’s needed for a great night sleep.
Helped us pick the perfect mattress for us both.
We left the store very happy with our chosen mattress!
Glad we went to Gympie store then the big smoke stores, as we are from the city because the customer service in the Gympie store was outstanding, lots of laughs. Thank you!!

Recommend everyone to go see Anna at the Gympie OMF, she’ll get you in a bed. ;)

Shane & Laine Show details ·  1

Joshua L.
Joshua L.Sydney, NSW

Cross roads OMF

Visited the Cross Roads store
Donna was amazing highly recommend you see her.
As new parents purchasing a single bed for our toddler, we had no idea what to pick,
Donna shared her experience, from her own children and guided us on the do’s and don’ts.
Thanks Donna Show reply
Jayden M.
Jayden M.

Overall experience

Excellent service, very kind and welcoming while providing useful advice. Show details ·  1
Charlotte Miller
Charlotte Miller

Great!

Emma assisted us with the purchasing of a new mattress, pillows and mattress protector today. Emma was professional and was able to answer all of our queries to ensure we found the correct fit for us. Very happy with the experience! Show details ·  1
Davo S.
Davo S.

OMF Goulburn

OMF Goulburn
I went into the store to purchase a mattress for myself. For starters the manager was incredibly rude and unhelpful. The reason I know she was the manger, because she told me she was after telling me they couldn’t deliver! Today the 21/02/24, I had driven all the way into Goulburn, hired a Ute and went to OMF in Goulburn to purchase a mattress and what do you know they are closed ! So I am now out of pocket for the Ute hire and fuel to get into town. I will never be purchasing a mattress from OMF ever. Show details
Original Mattress Factory
Original Mattress Factory   DM
Steve S.
Steve S.
  Physical store

Buying new beds and suites

Michelle at OMF Warrawong store has been sensational. Not only fully assisted fitting out our new house with awesome beds she also assisted in organising one for our home in Victoria. Her service and that of the delivery drivers was nothing short of the best and the mattresses have well and truly been teated by friends and the family with massive ticks all around. So a big thank you Michelle for all your efforts

Steve Show reply

Harvey P.
Harvey P.South East Queensland, QLD7 posts
Susan S.
Susan S.
  Verified Physical store

Completely Impressed with the sales person and product quality

The sales person “Kristy M” was very helpful and very informative about which matters to purchase. I am very satisfied with the products availability, customer service and the free delivery. Big thank you to Kristy :) Show details ·  1
Jon
JonRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Top service

Leanne at the Tweed Heads South store was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. Gave us plenty of info and let us try a multitude of mattresses. We didn’t feel rushed or pushed into purchasing. Show reply
JSB
JSB
  Physical store

Albury store was great and excellent deals

The staff at Albury OMF were great to deal with and decent savings compared to other bedding stores. Highly recommend this store for your bedding needs. Show details ·  1
Natalie C.
Natalie C.

Love it

Lily was helpful, knowledgeable and just lovely. And the bed is so comfortable. Show details ·  1
Sean
SeanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic King Bed

Easy to build, partner and I built it together and only took about 1 hr, including 4 x under drawers and bed head Show reply
Linda L.
Linda L.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Very helpful

Visited the Gympie store today and have to say that Lincoln was very friendly and extremely helpful.
We now have plenty of information to help us make the correct decision when we make our purchase. Show reply
Ginny
GinnyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Mattress

I purchased a mattress at the Ballarat store last sat. The two sales ladies were very helpful, informative and lovely. I started there, and proceeded to go to every bed place in Ballarat, only to return to omf. I am very happy with mattress, prices and service. Show reply
Bedding Shops

Find out how Original Mattress Factory Physical store compares to other Bedding Shops

Lynn Ponsford
Lynn PonsfordSouth-Eastern Region, NSW3 posts

Friendly informative customer service

My husband and I were looking for a new King mattress. Stuart in Fyswick store was super helpful and informative. We ended up purchasing a Super king mattress and base. Great friendly service.
Lynn Ponsford Show details ·  1
Annette B.
Annette B.4 posts
  Physical store

Heart set on a stylish bedside table

Fabulous customer service by Hailey, no stock of Quinn 3 drawer, so I asked to take floor stock which was not normally sold. Hailey, putting her customer first and not wanting to lose a sale to alternate business, sold me the coveted item. Happy customer, possibly returning for something else spied at same time. Annette Show details ·  1
Dannii
DanniiCentral Queensland, QLD2 posts

Excellent service ! Bought a top notch mattress

Gregory at Rockhampton was fantastic and helped us find the perfect bed setting. Show details ·  1
Bib
BibWide Bay-Burnett, QLD2 posts
  Fair Incentive Physical store

Bed in a box

Helpful stuff and very informative and friendly very happy with bed Show 3 replies
MRS C Ware
MRS C WareSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Excellent Customer Service

Sammi was fantastic. She took great care and time to make sure we found the right mattress for us. She answered all our questions professionally and completely. Extremely happy Show details ·  3
Geri
Geri
  Physical store

Kirsty at Morayfield store was amazing!

Kirsty at Morayfield store was amazing!
I am very satisfied with her informed and kind service. Show details ·  1
Mark
Mark

Ren was excellent

We bought 2 queen mattresses from Ren. He was very polite and very well informed. He gave us a great deal. Show details ·  1
Jas n Lanna
Jas n LannaWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Amazing service from Donna D at the Gympie store

We give a massive thumbs up to Donna D from the Gympie store. This lady was a delight to deal with and nothing was too much trouble. We have now purchased the Keppel mattress in both the Queen and King sizes and both from Gympie. Pleasure to deal with on both occasions. Show details ·  1
Sarah Jones
Sarah Jones2 posts

Great Customer Service

Meagan was friendly and so helpful. Stock was in so we were able to purchase and take home same day. Show 3 replies
Gabriel
GabrielSydney, NSW2 posts
  Physical store

Fantastic mattress. We’re so happy!

We bought a firm mattress, mid range, and it’s amazingly comfortable. Show details ·  1

Gina
Gina
  Physical store

Such amazing service and support

Amazing customer service from Jolene, delivery on time and as promised. Mattresses are best I have ever had the opportunity sleep on. Thanks OMF geelong Show details ·  1
Kim
Kim2 posts

Decision made easy with OMF

We have purchased several mattresses from OMF in the past years so when we needed a Queen mattress with base we went straight to OMF . Stuart (Fyshwick ACT) was very friendly and so helpful discussing our needs , likes and concerns, we were given a large range of choices and given time and support in choosing the right bed for us . The quality , guarantee and price was very competitive and we’re extremely happy with the overall process. We would highly recommend OMF to any of our family and friends well done guys. Stuart did a great job thank you. Show details ·  1
Katie
Katie2 posts
  Physical store

Mattress is perfect and the customer service was even BETTER!

Came in with my grandma to help her find a new mattress, we went in not knowing what we were looking for but Vikki came along with a happy and bubbly personality. She very knowledgeable when it comes to helping the individual find the perfect fit for the customer. Left the store with a perfect mattress due to the perfect customer service! Show details ·  3
Warwick R.
Warwick R.2 posts

Great service at North Lakes

We visited the North Lakes store on 21/01/24 to buy a new mattress. Gina greeted us and was very helpful, despite being being the only person on and juggling her time between us and other customers. We found what we needed - thanks Gina, wish all out customer service experiences were that good! Show details ·  1
harish
harishSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Tweed Heads store

We purchased 2 king beds about 2 years ago from the Tweed Heads store.
One of the support plastic leg for one of the king beds broke when we moved the bed.
Renee and Noreen from the Tweed Heads store were most helpful and they went out their way to find replacement support legs.
I was most impressed with their professionalism and courteous service.
Thank you Renee and Noreen for all your help and I thoroughly recommend anyone looking to purchase beds and mattress's etc to go to your store in Tweed Heads Show details ·  1
Susan Delfin
Susan Delfin

Mackay Omf

Karen was pleasant, helpful, happy with our service and purchase today. Show details ·  1
Jenne Hawkins
Jenne Hawkins

Amazing Service

I came into look at purchasing a new mattress, I hadn’t had a very good experience at another store as the salesman was very pushy and forceful. The lady at OMF that served me was so helpful and kind. There was no pressure, o told her what I needed and she made suggestions until I found what I was looking for and then did a great deal. Having a great person with great customer service skills makes all the difference and I will definitely shop from OMF Port Macquarie again. Show details ·  1
Justine
JustineSydney, NSW
  Verified Physical store

Easy, friendly and helpful service. Plus options to choose from at reasonable and affordable prices

A lovely and very helpful lady Heather helped us purchase a queen bed frame on Saturday. Not pushy or overbearing, just informing us the details and options and made us feel comfortable to choose what we need with the right information provided. Great experience and would recommend this store and staff to anyone interested in purchasing bedding plus extras. Show details ·  1
Lisa
LisaCentral Queensland, QLD
  Physical store

Great product at a great price

I walked into OMF Gladstone and was welcomed by Lanae. I was looking for a queen mattress and Lanae helped with all my questions about the different styles, pricing, warranty etc. I’m very happy with my purchase and so glad I went there. Lanae brought my purchase (mattress in a box) out to the car and helped me load it too. Great store & lovely helpful staff. Show details ·  1
Renee D.
Renee D.
  Physical store

Great selection, great advice, great customer service

If you are looking for a mattress in a box... Look no further! Great range and the customer service was impeccable! Highly recommended. Show details

Lorraine P.
Lorraine P.2 posts
  Physical store

Friendly and helpful customer service

Was served by Julie. Went in there very unsure but came out with a purchase very quickly. Julie was also super lovely! Show 3 replies
Linda
LindaSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Great service and care

Great experience at Capalaba today, Debbie was super helpful, knowledgeable and went the extra mile to ensure our needs were met, highly recommend a visit to Debbie and the team at Capalaba. Show reply
Wendy
WendyWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great Mattress

Nice helpful staff. Purchased a bed in a box and was so surprised that such a great bed came so conveniently. Excellent price too. Show details ·  1
Sergio
SergioSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive Physical store

This is perfect great product

Love the whole helpful, sales person was really helpful made the store walk-through easy Show details ·  1