2Original Mattress Factory

91% · 64862 · 9%

Linda L.
Linda L.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Very helpful

Visited the Gympie store today and have to say that Lincoln was very friendly and extremely helpful.
We now have plenty of information to help us make the correct decision when we make our purchase. Show reply
Ginny
GinnyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Mattress

I purchased a mattress at the Ballarat store last sat. The two sales ladies were very helpful, informative and lovely. I started there, and proceeded to go to every bed place in Ballarat, only to return to omf. I am very happy with mattress, prices and service. Show reply
Lynn Ponsford
Lynn PonsfordSouth-Eastern Region, NSW3 posts

Friendly informative customer service

My husband and I were looking for a new King mattress. Stuart in Fyswick store was super helpful and informative. We ended up purchasing a Super king mattress and base. Great friendly service.
Lynn Ponsford Show details ·  1
Annette B.
Annette B.4 posts
  Physical store

Heart set on a stylish bedside table

Fabulous customer service by Hailey, no stock of Quinn 3 drawer, so I asked to take floor stock which was not normally sold. Hailey, putting her customer first and not wanting to lose a sale to alternate business, sold me the coveted item. Happy customer, possibly returning for something else spied at same time. Annette Show details ·  1
Dannii
DanniiCentral Queensland, QLD2 posts

Excellent service ! Bought a top notch mattress

Gregory at Rockhampton was fantastic and helped us find the perfect bed setting. Show details ·  1
Bib
BibWide Bay-Burnett, QLD2 posts

Bed in a box

Helpful stuff and very informative and friendly very happy with bed Show 3 replies
MRS C Ware
MRS C WareSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Excellent Customer Service

Sammi was fantastic. She took great care and time to make sure we found the right mattress for us. She answered all our questions professionally and completely. Extremely happy Show details ·  3
Geri
Geri
  Physical store

Kirsty at Morayfield store was amazing!

Kirsty at Morayfield store was amazing!
I am very satisfied with her informed and kind service. Show details ·  1
Mark
Mark

Ren was excellent

We bought 2 queen mattresses from Ren. He was very polite and very well informed. He gave us a great deal. Show details ·  1
Jas n Lanna
Jas n LannaWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Amazing service from Donna D at the Gympie store

We give a massive thumbs up to Donna D from the Gympie store. This lady was a delight to deal with and nothing was too much trouble. We have now purchased the Keppel mattress in both the Queen and King sizes and both from Gympie. Pleasure to deal with on both occasions. Show details ·  1
Sarah Jones
Sarah Jones2 posts

Great Customer Service

Meagan was friendly and so helpful. Stock was in so we were able to purchase and take home same day. Show 3 replies
Gabriel
GabrielSydney, NSW2 posts
  Physical store

Fantastic mattress. We’re so happy!

We bought a firm mattress, mid range, and it’s amazingly comfortable. Show details ·  1
Gina
Gina
  Physical store

Such amazing service and support

Amazing customer service from Jolene, delivery on time and as promised. Mattresses are best I have ever had the opportunity sleep on. Thanks OMF geelong Show details ·  1
Kim
Kim2 posts

Decision made easy with OMF

We have purchased several mattresses from OMF in the past years so when we needed a Queen mattress with base we went straight to OMF . Stuart (Fyshwick ACT) was very friendly and so helpful discussing our needs , likes and concerns, we were given a large range of choices and given time and support in choosing the right bed for us . The quality , guarantee and price was very competitive and we’re extremely happy with the overall process. We would highly recommend OMF to any of our family and friends well done guys. Stuart did a great job thank you. Show details ·  1
Katie
Katie2 posts
  Physical store

Mattress is perfect and the customer service was even BETTER!

Came in with my grandma to help her find a new mattress, we went in not knowing what we were looking for but Vikki came along with a happy and bubbly personality. She very knowledgeable when it comes to helping the individual find the perfect fit for the customer. Left the store with a perfect mattress due to the perfect customer service! Show details ·  3
Warwick R.
Warwick R.2 posts
  Verified Physical store

Great service at North Lakes

We visited the North Lakes store on 21/01/24 to buy a new mattress. Gina greeted us and was very helpful, despite being being the only person on and juggling her time between us and other customers. We found what we needed - thanks Gina, wish all out customer service experiences were that good! Show details ·  1

harish
harishSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Tweed Heads store

We purchased 2 king beds about 2 years ago from the Tweed Heads store.
One of the support plastic leg for one of the king beds broke when we moved the bed.
Renee and Noreen from the Tweed Heads store were most helpful and they went out their way to find replacement support legs.
I was most impressed with their professionalism and courteous service.
Thank you Renee and Noreen for all your help and I thoroughly recommend anyone looking to purchase beds and mattress's etc to go to your store in Tweed Heads Show details ·  1
Susan Delfin
Susan Delfin

Mackay Omf

Karen was pleasant, helpful, happy with our service and purchase today. Show details ·  1
Jenne Hawkins
Jenne Hawkins

Amazing Service

I came into look at purchasing a new mattress, I hadn’t had a very good experience at another store as the salesman was very pushy and forceful. The lady at OMF that served me was so helpful and kind. There was no pressure, o told her what I needed and she made suggestions until I found what I was looking for and then did a great deal. Having a great person with great customer service skills makes all the difference and I will definitely shop from OMF Port Macquarie again. Show details ·  1
Justine
JustineSydney, NSW
  Verified Physical store

Easy, friendly and helpful service. Plus options to choose from at reasonable and affordable prices

A lovely and very helpful lady Heather helped us purchase a queen bed frame on Saturday. Not pushy or overbearing, just informing us the details and options and made us feel comfortable to choose what we need with the right information provided. Great experience and would recommend this store and staff to anyone interested in purchasing bedding plus extras. Show details ·  1
Lisa
LisaCentral Queensland, QLD
  Physical store

Great product at a great price

I walked into OMF Gladstone and was welcomed by Lanae. I was looking for a queen mattress and Lanae helped with all my questions about the different styles, pricing, warranty etc. I’m very happy with my purchase and so glad I went there. Lanae brought my purchase (mattress in a box) out to the car and helped me load it too. Great store & lovely helpful staff. Show details ·  1
Renee D.
Renee D.
  Physical store

Great selection, great advice, great customer service

If you are looking for a mattress in a box... Look no further! Great range and the customer service was impeccable! Highly recommended. Show details
Rachael
RachaelSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts
  Online store

Great service and communication when purchasing my electric bed

Everyone was polite and friendly and the delivery guy's were excellent couldn't do enough to help me, thanks guy's, thanks Everyone, Pete Show details ·  1
Lorraine P.
Lorraine P.2 posts
  Physical store

Friendly and helpful customer service

Was served by Julie. Went in there very unsure but came out with a purchase very quickly. Julie was also super lovely! Show 3 replies
Linda
LindaSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Great service and care

Great experience at Capalaba today, Debbie was super helpful, knowledgeable and went the extra mile to ensure our needs were met, highly recommend a visit to Debbie and the team at Capalaba. Show reply
Wendy
WendyWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great Mattress

Nice helpful staff. Purchased a bed in a box and was so surprised that such a great bed came so conveniently. Excellent price too. Show details ·  1

Sergio
SergioSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive Physical store

This is perfect great product

Love the whole helpful, sales person was really helpful made the store walk-through easy Show details ·  1
Tarlee
TarleeAU2 posts

Perfect service

Perfect service from Roxy. Been few different shops over past few weeks to look and come back to Roxy due to customer service. If want good friendly service go there, as few shops these days lack that genuine customer skills. Made all family welcome. Show details ·  1
Tibor Herceg
Tibor Herceg3 posts
  Physical store

The best in store service

Very happy with the staff who helped us out to no end very friendly and very helpful. Thank you. Show details ·  1
Stephen s.
Stephen s.Illawarra, NSW
  Online store

Great service!!

Service was great. Michelle was very engaging. We shopped around and went back to Omf. Show details ·  1
James
James

Great

Great amazing fantastic job of the mattress for my back Show details ·  1
Jenny thomas
Jenny thomasCentral Queensland, QLD

Bamboo pillow case protector

Thanks Karen for your great service, came into buy another set of bamboo jersey pillow protector this is the second pair l have brought, l also brought the matress protector and its what it said nothing gets through to the matress water ,blood pillow cases the same great product Show details ·  1
M Morrow
M MorrowSydney, NSW

Heather was amazing!

My partner and I visited the Morayfield store on Boxing Day hunting for a new bed frame. Heather was professional, friendly and answered all my concerns and questions. She even called my local store in Sydney to help out with my possible purchase. After bad experiences with other bed stores I’d highly recommend to go see Heather at OMF Morayfield! Show details ·  1
DES C.
DES C.
  Physical store

great product and top service

My wife and I have just down sized to an apartment. We are in our eighties and we decided to buy an adjustable bed. We visited several stores and then we meet Karen from OMF in Canelands Mackay. Karen was so friendly and helpfull, we felt at ease with her from the start. We were hesitant to buy OMF products because they were so much cheaper than the other stores. We trusted Karen and on her advise we bought two adjustable OMF beds. The beds arrived on time and everything promised happened. We were impressed with the quality of the product and from day one we had great night sleeps. I have no hesitation of recommending this product. If you want top service ask for Karen in Canelands store
Des Mackay Show details ·  1
Hannah
Hannah

Excellent staff!

Karen is an amazing staff. She assisted us and attended our needs. Show details ·  1
Joshua K.
Joshua K.

Tam was amazing

Tam great service at Northlakes, she was wonderful and helpful and very knowledgeable. Can’t thank her enough to be honest thank you Tam. From Josh with Austin Show details ·  1

Jack
JackBrisbane5 posts

WOW WOW WOW

Visisted MacGregor store Thursday with the purpose of just looking & then moving to the next bed outlet. Lachlan was so good at explaining & wasn't pushy in any way. Everything was there, that there was no need to leave the store. Plenty of beds to trial. I knew we were getting great service & Lachlan was able to "sharpen the keyboard". Also, that they are an Australian manufacturer cinched the deal. My son 23, made a choice . We had to go back Sunday as my son changed his mind. Lachlan was still great & nothing was too much trouble. In fact we ended up spending more. Beds are competitively priced don't confuse yourself shopping around just head straight to OMF McGregor for a great deal. Show details ·  1
Annette
Annette2 posts

Service above and beyond

Excellent products and exceptional service where staff followed and offered support and assistance. Show details ·  1
Nadia T
Nadia THunter Region, NSW

Great customer service

Today hubby and I had the pleasure of visiting the Bennetts Green store and being assisted by a very happy friendly and helpful assistant by the name of Rachel. She listened to what we wanted and made several selections and gave us plenty of time to try out each mattress without rushing us. Thanks Rachel and we can’t wait for the new mattress to arrive Show details ·  1
Doug
Doug
  Fair Incentive Physical store

Stuart is a wonderful salesman - and very patient!

We went into the store to purchase 2 mattresses. Stuart served us and was very helpful even in the face of my “energetic” and talkative husband. We ended up purchasing three mattresses and a bed frame. It was helpful to be escorted around the shop to where we need to be. We are very satisfied with the products we purchased. Show details ·  1