Orion Professional Surveillance System SC144

Orion Professional Surveillance System SC144

5.0 from 1 review

Excellent after sale service

I bought this Orion SC144 Professional surveillance system with 4 channel digital video recorder, 500GB hard drive and four cameras . Installed it in my home more than 3 years ago and customer service guys helped me to get it fully operational. I have been observing my home via my Iphone from where ever I am. It has been working perfectly for over 3 years and one power transformer stopped working. So I called Arlec the Orion customer service and they recognized the problem and without any hesitation they posted me a new replacement. Thats what I call good customer relationship. After more than 3 years and still send me this replacement free of charge. Good Luck Orion/Arlec.Thanks for your prompt attention and rectification even after 3 years.

Do I need to connect to wifi/ net
you can have a monitor in house and it will work. but if you need to access video from outside or far away it has to be connected to WIFI net. and have an app [kmeye4 or kmeye] from app store on your iphone.I am sure there will be apps for android mobiles too.

are the cameras hard wired or wirless

are the cameras hard wired or wirless
Hard wired system. I find it better than wireless as no interferences.

Similar listings