Orion Smart Wireless Video Doorbell DC56HA

• Motion Detection
Eltino Y.

Eltino Y.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Product!

Great product, little hesitant at first due cheap price. Easy to set up. Set up on multiple devices within minutes. User friendly app on iOS and Android. Clear enough picture.

Purchased in May 2020 for A$99.00.

K Worasaen

K WorasaenSoutheast, SA

Good for a price

Price is $99 from Bunning you got 1080p cam with 64GB Micro sd card and the chime. I got a problem pair it with my phone so I read some review about it some of people got same problem. What you need to do it reset the doordell and it will work find. When I press bell it will take 3-5 second before I got notification on my cheap android phone Samsung A30. also take me a while to get chime to work. Got 60% battery when first turn on left it charge over night still cant get full charge only got 86%. Pic quality is good (see pic) I put this at my restaurant front door I thinking about buy another one for my back door.

Purchased in May 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse for A$99.00.

Functionality
Night Vision
Connectivity / Reliability
Ease of Installation
Motion Detection

Onika H.

Onika H.asked

I have bought this today and not sure if I can use my Alexa echo with it? I have other grid connect items that I can use Alexa with, would this be the same? Thank you

Alisha

Alishaasked

I have been using out door bell for a couple of months now. However, I can’t figure out when settings I need to set in the notifications for my phone (iPhone) to call like a video call when someone rings the bell. It has shown up a couple of time. When someone presses the button my phone crimes and a pic of however is at the door shows up and I can either accept the notification and speak to the visitor instantly. Or I can decline.
But 9 times out of ten it just chimes and notifies me someone is at the door. Then I have to open the app, click on the doorbell and wait for the camera to load. Meanwhile the visitor may have already left.
Please help.

Kate

Kateasked

Brought today all installed and set up
Issue one- signal continuously drops out sometimes I get notifications sometimes I do not, the modem is literally on the other side of the wall from the door bell so not far away at all

Issue 2- when I actually do get notification that there was movement at my door I click to view.....tries n tries to retrieve it then fails to connect and I'm unable to view it

Right now to me it's a heap of shit as it's not working like it's supposed to
No point if it continuously disconnects
Just a little frustrated