Oritech

Oritech (page 3 of 5)

See the Best Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Oritech

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (125)

Diana
Dianasydney

Did their best to keep me supplied when the world was going crazy

Needed ethanol when everyone else did too. Yes the price increased but it was the best available and they delivered.

Use it constantly

Is a genuine 150mm mitutoyo vernier caliper and works wonders. Only issue with it is it was supposed to be shock proof and went .1 mm out when dropped once.

Pelican 1520

First time I can say that I buy something in Australia and it's cheaper than Amazon. Nice going guys and thank you.

Daniel
Daniel

Customer service

These guys were super helpful when I was stuck. Customer service was fantastic and product range was very impressive. Highly recommend

Jims Pest Control Noosa
Jims Pest Control Noosa South East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding customer service

I brought a C5 thermal camera Outstanding customer service, fast delivery and excellent security check on purchased items making sure I hadn't been defrauded. Thank you

Perfect for my trade!!!

Bought a used Kincrome Tool Kit in a Pelican 0450 Case, Oritech customer service is very reliable with high quality products. Refer it to my cousin and he order a set as well. Well done!

Ken
KenSydney, NSW

even through Covit they delivered

I research web for tools and reviews of suppliers.
Happy with Oritect range and rapid service.
Good on You.
A well run family business.

Purchased A JBC Soldering Station and Accessories

The JBC soldering station arrived on time, no trouble, no damage.
Been using it since (about 8 months) with no problems :)

hughesbretts
hughesbretts

Hard to find products

Very good service and range for wiring, all the hard to find quality stuff especially for the professional in the country, thoroughly recommend.

C M.
C M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

High quality products, good service, local Australian business

Ordered hakko FR301 + a few other items...
My personal experience with Oritech was good reliable service and high quality products at very reasonable prices. Fast overnight shipping on stocked items.

Great local business. Very happy overall!

ktmtragic
ktmtragicSydney, NSW

Great Soldering Iron and battery clips ! Super fast shipping

Bought a soldering station and some battery clips. Ordered 2 clips and 3 showed up. Quick freight and well built products! This is not the usual stuff we expect to see. Good price good gear !

Great service, fast delivery

They had the product I wanted, at a grest price and fast delivery. I would happily recommend Oritech to anyone in the market for quality products..

Find out how Oritech compares to other Shops

Fast service, great price and genuine stock

Bought a Hakko solder station.

Price was the cheapest I found, didn't need to haggle or anything. Genuine (there's a lot of fakes), and arrived within a week.

Will use them again.

John
JohnSydney, NSW

Heavy duty Staticide

Staticide arrived Christmas Eve so I was able to apply before our visitors arrived, seems to be working at the moment with no complaints of static shocks.

Great product Selection

The website was easy to use and had all the products I needed for my profession, my items came fast and it was an easy transaction.

Very happy with the product and communication with the company.

Very happy with this soldering iron and I use it offen. Emails between myself and the company where well organised. I would shop here again.

Worst Customer Service

I ordered 2 Bernstein Oiler bottles. When they arrived, both were blocked and would not allow any oil to flow.
I was told by Oritech they have never had that happen before and to try squeezing the bottles with the spouts open. That’s obviously what I had already been trying without success. Even squeezing them with pliers had no success. These units were faulty.
After a few emails back and forth, Oritech said they would replace them. That was the last I ever heard from them. No replacement bottles and no follow up.
Will never buy from again.

Oritech
Neil K.Oritech

Hi. Apologies this has not been sorted for you. I will discuss this with the team and contact you directly.

Oiler
Oiler

Don’t bother, it shouldn’t of taken me leaving a review before it got actioned. I received the faulty oilers about 3 months ago and I was then promptly forgotten about

Peter
PeterPeel, WA

Makes my night life brighter

I purchased a Pelican torch from Oritech and was so pleased with it and how easy my transaction was from Western Australia that I purchased another one..

Great service again.

Ordered further soldering cartridges for JBC station. I was able to find the 3 tips I needed at a good price. I received them promptly. Happy to use Oritech as my preferred supplier.

Oritech ticked all the boxes

The tools arrived within the given time frame and their quality well beyond what I expected based on the very competitive price,well done Oritech

Elbarto
ElbartoPerth

Hakko FX888D Soldering Station

Recently purchased a Hakko FX888D soldering station from Oritech.
Very happy with the purchase and also good communication from Oritech, as there was a shipping delay

Travis
TravisSydney, NSW

Looks like it'll streamline test and tag procedure for our commercial clients in years to come

slight learning curve for use of software but easy enough once sorted. Also very efficient and makes bookkeeping a hell of a lot easier

We've ordered 2 hakko soldering irons for two different venues and we received excellent service. Fast delivery, excellent customer service, great products, easy to order website. My new favourite shop. Thanks guys

Great Service

I was informed extremely promptly that the yellow pelican case (IM2075) I had ordered from Oritech would not be available immediately due to supplier shipping issues. I was given the choice of whether I wanted to continue with the purchase. It was great to get this level of customer service. Happy to shop here again.

Excellent Service

I have purchase several Pelican accessories lately and the service and after sale service as been fantastic.
I would recommend them to other and will continue to use in the future