Oritech

Oritech (page 4 of 5)

See the Best Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Oritech

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (125)

Purchased Hakko FX951 Soldering Station

Purchased soldering Hakko soldering station. Item arrived quickly and as described. Great soldering iron, fast heat up and indicator when at temperature. Would highly recommend product and Oritech.

Adam Brown
Adam BrownPerth, WA

Great product & service

I bought two Optivisor DA-5 Head Band Magnifier from Oritech and they've been fantastic. The quality of the lenses sets them apart from cheaper products and is well worth the extra cost. Oritech shipped the goods promply and securely. Definitely recommend and will use again.

Good customer service and good pricing

I had a great experience buying with Oritech. They were fast to ship my items, well priced and kept me up to date every step of the way. Will definitely be buying from them again

Joe P.
Joe P.

Awesome product and great service!

I purchased some Isopropanol alcohol and it was shipped fast and a high quality product. I would highly recommend purchasing from Oritech.

Great Service and Fast Postage

Parts were in stock and shipped quickly. Parts supplied were genuine from Manufacturer.
Prices were the best found with the best time of supply.

Edin Telarevic
Edin TelarevicSydney, NSW

Top Quality Products and Service!

Ordered x2 Explorer Tool Case and arrived within few days of purchase. Very happy with the overall price, communication and product. Will be ordering from Oritech again.

PERFECT SERVICE

Genuine products and fast delivery. Easy to shop online and wide range of products to choose from. Will be ordering tools again

Service & Delivery was A1

I purchased a 3M electronics specific vacuum cleaner - Oritech were by far the best price, delivery was as promised, and service was A1! Thanks Oritech!

Gordon
GordonPerth, WA

Easy Ordering

This is the first time I have used Oritech.
Online ordering easy and site also easy to navigate
Communication regarding delivery and times excellent.

Duncan
DuncanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No problems

Everything as expected. I didn't notice that an item wasn't in stock so it didn't ship same day, I queried it and the reply was prompt and courteous. Shipped a few days later.

Terri
TerriGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Price and Prompt Delivery

Could not be happier. Searched online Oritech best price and bonus case. Easy to navigate website for purchases and arrived promptly which was great as it was a Christmas present. Thankyou will definitely be purchasing from Oritech again.

GT Line New Mega Wheels

Without a doubt the best tool box. Best price and exceptional service. Had a problem with delivery and the guys were right onto it. Really appreciate the old fashioned great customer service. Thanks.

Paul M
Paul MThe Mallee, VIC

Quality and Service

Oritech are a great company to deal with. Because of their wide range of high quality stock and professional, helpful service and advice, I will keep coming coming back.

StuartHall
StuartHallGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great product range

Friendly customer service at Oritech, decent turn around on inquiries.
A large range of very high quality products available at Oritech.

John M
John MCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Excellent service and product

Great service and pricing on a quality soldering iron. Great variety of products. Will be using again and can recommend.

Pradeep s.
Pradeep s.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Genuine Hakko FX888D, Can't match the quality product with others, excellent tools for my hobby work.

I bought a Genuine Hakko FX888D soldering iron recently. Oritech offers the lowest price in the market with an additional cutter as an offer. For electronic lovers, If you looking for original tools Oritech is the best place to look at. The delivery time and packaging was excellent. Don't waste your time and money on duplicate products, always go with Oritech online shopping. I would highly recommend them.

Kael K.
Kael K.Perth, WA

Excellent store, great products and easy to deal with.

I bought a Hakko soldering station from Oritech and they were great to do business with. When they had trouble getting stock in they were quick to inform me, and kept me up to date on the situation. I received my item within days of them getting it back in stock. 10/10 would shop again, very happy.

Ryan
RyanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great supplier of electrical tools and supplies

Oritech has an easy to navigate website, provides fast shipping, great communication with fair and competitive prices. I will definitely order from Oritech again.

Great Service

Ordered Whia screwdrivers as nowhere elese I could find these particular sizes in Australia. Easy to order, delivered on time. Staff was friendly to talk too.

Susanne
SusanneCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Perfect

Bought ballend allen keys for partner uses them all the time. I used them and they are so much easier to use

Just what I wanted!!!

Cheapest price, great service, communication!!!
Especially during Covid 19!!!
I wouldn't think twice if I was looking to purchase similar tools again!!!
Thank you!!

Brad
BradSydney, NSW

What I bought is perfect for the job I do !

I purchased a pelican 1550 case From Oritech , the salesman was a great help in what I needed , as a travel tech working away it holds all equipment perfectly

Carl
CarlGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Halo fxd888

Very helpful and pleasant customer service and the best price by far along with very fast goods despatch made this a great experience.
Look forward to purchasing again in the near future.

John
JohnMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Product FLUKE-179-EDA2& Fluke 179/EDA2

Prompt delivery great product and competitive pricing. Their Web site is very easy to navigate and on line ordering process very easy. Highly recommended.

Mohammad Hussain
Mohammad HussainGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service and product

Purchased solder station from them, been serving me well. Great customer service makes the whole deal perfect. Very quick shipping.