Oritech

See the Best Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Oritech

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (2)
GarySouth East Queensland, QLD

Very expensive shop elsewhere

A packet of Olga 9mm snap off stainless steel blades SB50S from this company cost $92 but you can get them for $35 elsewhere. Rip off big time. Shop elsewhere.

Neil K.Oritech

Hi Gary. Thanks for your review. The price on our website is the manufacturer's recommended retail price. We do not set this price.

Gary

Four other companies quoted me prices between $30 & $55. None of those prices were on special etc. I can't see them offering a product and making such a loss. They wouldn't be in business with that philosophy.

Worst Customer Service

I ordered 2 Bernstein Oiler bottles. When they arrived, both were blocked and would not allow any oil to flow.
I was told by Oritech they have never had that happen before and to try squeezing the bottles with the spouts open. That’s obviously what I had already been trying without success. Even squeezing them with pliers had no success. These units were faulty.
After a few emails back and forth, Oritech said they would replace them. That was the last I ever heard from them. No replacement bottles and no follow up.
Will never buy from again.

Neil K.Oritech

Hi. Apologies this has not been sorted for you. I will discuss this with the team and contact you directly.

Oiler
Oiler

Don’t bother, it shouldn’t of taken me leaving a review before it got actioned. I received the faulty oilers about 3 months ago and I was then promptly forgotten about