Oritech

Oritech (page 2 of 6)

See the Best Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Oritech

Steve B.
Steve B.South East Queensland, QLD

Pelican IM3100 - Great Case at a Great Price.

This is the 4th Pelican case I have purchased for my Rifles the first 3 were from the Protector series they are super tuff, this one is from the Storm series and looks and feels even tougher.
Oritech had the best price and free shipping, it took a couple of weeks to get here but I ordered at Christmas time in the middle of the pandemic, so I will take that as a win. AAA+++

Victor E.
Victor E.Sydney, NSW

Fantastic Tool Case

I replaced my tool case with the same model I had previously. The case was the cheapest I could find and this day and age we need to save money anywhere we can. The case was delivered on time, and the internal pouches are of better quality than in the previous case.

Mike H.
Mike H.Queensland

Great service from Oritech

The Oritech rep kept me informed about delivery delays (due to the current worldwide COVID restrictions), very happy with this service. They also had the best price for the Hakko soldering iron, which is a great device.

High quality Isopropanol

I bought this 5L Isopropanol to share amongst the family when the Coronavirus broke out. It was important to have a quality product that sanitises effectively. Due to the high demand for this product, it was out of stock at time of ordering but Oritech kept me in the loop about its next availability, and shipped it quickly thereafter.

Daniel Palmer
Daniel PalmerIllawarra, NSW

ESD Table Mat with Ground Cord

Fantastic addition to the workshop, good quality unlike some cheaper products on the market.
Easy business to deal with and highly recommended

JOL
JOLSydney, NSW

Nice to do business with

Good product at the right price. However, a bit of delate due to Covid-19 pandemic.
I would buy again from Oritech.

Great online service

Very happy with my purchase which arrived when promised. Happy to keep supporting a local business. Well done and thanks.

Sarah B
Sarah B Sydney, NSW

Well equipped and nicely packed!

I’m impressed by how useful the kit has been!

At first I was apprehensive that no 3/8 sockets or drive was included and noticed that it had mismatched brand named shifters however, I have used this kit for the last 6 months and it’s been great, I haven’t needed any additional tools yet.

The waterproof portable case has made being mobile and storage in the ute/outdoors a treat. Shadow boarded foam cut outs have been great when cataloging and organising all tools at the end of the job and throughout the day.

Occams Razor
Occams RazorGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Pro - reliable Soldering with a JBC Station

Graham
GrahamMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent post sale support

I had a few post sales queries - one relating to delivery of the product and one to the product itself. Nothing was too hard for the team and items that were lost in transit were replaced ASAP. Excellent, friendly staff.

Great price fast delivery

I am an apprentice electrician and needed a good quality multimeter for work. Oritech had the one I wanted in stock and was the best price I could find. Highly recommend buying from Oritech.

Genuinely the best place to shop

Without a doubt the fastest I have gone from browsing online to having the product in my hands! They stocked the solder station I was looking for at the lowest price and despite COVID the shipping was dispatched and sent fast.

Ken Hogan
Ken HoganSydney, NSW

Adventure into electronics

After finding the online store “Oritech” I was pleased to find all I need at the best price. The staff were friendly, courteous and professional

Mike
MikeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Electrolube Contact Cleaner and Grease

Some delay in delivery due to COVID and stock shortages, but products work well. Good description on their website about the products' applications.

Solid range of products

Only place who stocked the things I wanted. Pleasant to deal with on the phone when I need to as a question

Chris.D
Chris.D

Good customer service, just a little slow on delivery but then who isn't currently

Estimated delivery times on items that were "in stock" were a little out of sync with reality but staff were helpful in trying to expedite the back order items but it did take a very long time to get the final item on the order. That said, this issue was certainly not isolated just to Oritech and it was the height of Melbourne lockdown so fair enough

Mr Good
Mr GoodSouth East Queensland, QLD

Friendly staff however communication could be better

When contacted, two seperate staff members were friendly and helpful however correspondence regarding order updates and delivery time frames were not forth coming. I was advised I would have my product within a specified time frame however this never came to fruition and no communication with updates were provided.

Steve
StevePerth, WA

Great product and service

Great product and service. Prompt delivery and no problems at all. Highly recommend to anyone and will definitely be using these guys again

OneHappyFather
OneHappyFatherSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great item and fantastic service

Water/dust/shock proof Pelican case for my sons' brand new iPad Air, means i don't have to worry about it being damaged in his school bag. I rang Oritech to confirm stock as I'd already been given the run around by another company that listed "in stock" on ebay and their website, only to have to organise a refund because they couldn't get any. The gentleman i spoke to at Oritech was very polite, helpful and assured me that they did actually have stock.

Great Service

I was very pleased with how my purchase was handled by the Oritech team. I was very pleased with the security check they made for my purchase, so I knew my online purchase details were safe. Recommended.

Great customer service

Oritech were great to deal with from online buying process throught to customer relations, which were a couple phone calls to try and find out when package would be delivered after a few weeks wait, but they sorted it out and ended up being a supplier issue and had it sent direct from supplier once back in stock. So very accomodating and happy to deal with

Oritech - great communication

I ordered some soldering tools in the middle of COVID and unsurprisingly, some of the items were still in transit. Oritech contacted me about 1 day after ordering giving me the option to cancel. They had multiple delays with protests at the docks etc - didn't know until the sales rep sent me a kind email letting me know :) Prices and products were good, communication was great. True sign of good customer service.

Justin T.
Justin T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Competitive Pricing, with fast delivery.

Price was competitive with other online sites and delivery was fast. Offered demo items at reduced cost, which was great.

Just what I was after !

Bought an Explorer case to protect an expensive pair of binoculars whilst travelling the outback . I received excellent advice to help with choosing the right case and have found it a great product, just what I was after. It was delivered quickly and well packaged. Very happy overall.

Andrew
AndrewDarling Downs, QLD

Fluke multimeter

My fluke multimeter is very good and as described. However, shipping and communication was slow. Had to chase up where my product was and the delivery timeframe