91% · 1385 · 3%

ktmtragic
ktmtragicSydney, NSW2 posts

Great Soldering Iron and battery clips ! Super fast shipping

Bought a soldering station and some battery clips. Ordered 2 clips and 3 showed up. Quick freight and well built products! This is not the usual stuff we expect to see. Good price good gear !
Vintra Computer Services
Vintra Computer Services

Great service, fast delivery

They had the product I wanted, at a grest price and fast delivery. I would happily recommend Oritech to anyone in the market for quality products..
Chris P.
Chris P.

Fast service, great price and genuine stock

Bought a Hakko solder station.

Price was the cheapest I found, didn't need to haggle or anything. Genuine (there's a lot of fakes), and arrived within a week.

Will use them again.

John
JohnSydney, NSW

Heavy duty Staticide

Staticide arrived Christmas Eve so I was able to apply before our visitors arrived, seems to be working at the moment with no complaints of static shocks.
Adam T.
Adam T.

Great product Selection

The website was easy to use and had all the products I needed for my profession, my items came fast and it was an easy transaction.
Rob W.
Rob W.2 posts

Very happy with the product and communication with the company

Very happy with this soldering iron and I use it offen. Emails between myself and the company where well organised. I would shop here again.
Oiler
Oiler2 posts

Worst Customer Service

I ordered 2 Bernstein Oiler bottles. When they arrived, both were blocked and would not allow any oil to flow.
I was told by Oritech they have never had that happen before and to try squeezing the bottles with the spouts open. That’s obviously what I had already been trying without success. Even squeezing them with pliers had no success. These units were faulty.
After a few emails back and forth, Oritech said they would replace them. That was the last I ever heard from them. No replacement bottles and no follow up.
Will never buy from again.
Oritech   DM

Hi. Apologies this has not been sorted for you. I will discuss this with the team and contact you directly.

Peter
PeterPeel, WA2 posts

Makes my night life brighter

I purchased a Pelican torch from Oritech and was so pleased with it and how easy my transaction was from Western Australia that I purchased another one..
Robert
Robert2 posts

Great service again

Ordered further soldering cartridges for JBC station. I was able to find the 3 tips I needed at a good price. I received them promptly. Happy to use Oritech as my preferred supplier.
RickR
RickR

Oritech ticked all the boxes

The tools arrived within the given time frame and their quality well beyond what I expected based on the very competitive price,well done Oritech
Elbarto
ElbartoPerth4 posts

Hakko FX888D Soldering Station

Recently purchased a Hakko FX888D soldering station from Oritech.
Very happy with the purchase and also good communication from Oritech, as there was a shipping delay
Travis
TravisSydney, NSW

Looks like it'll streamline test and tag procedure for our commercial clients in years to come

slight learning curve for use of software but easy enough once sorted. Also very efficient and makes bookkeeping a hell of a lot easier
Zoran Tomovski Kingpin
Zoran Tomovski KingpinSydney, NSW

We've ordered 2 hakko soldering irons for two different venues and we received excellent service. Fast delivery, excellent customer service, great products, easy to order website. My new favourite shop. Thanks guys
George
George

Great Service

I was informed extremely promptly that the yellow pelican case (IM2075) I had ordered from Oritech would not be available immediately due to supplier shipping issues. I was given the choice of whether I wanted to continue with the purchase. It was great to get this level of customer service. Happy to shop here again.

Excellent Service

I have purchase several Pelican accessories lately and the service and after sale service as been fantastic.
I would recommend them to other and will continue to use in the future
Jason
Jason

Purchased Hakko FX951 Soldering Station

Purchased soldering Hakko soldering station. Item arrived quickly and as described. Great soldering iron, fast heat up and indicator when at temperature. Would highly recommend product and Oritech.

Adam Brown
Adam BrownPerth, WA

Great product & service

I bought two Optivisor DA-5 Head Band Magnifier from Oritech and they've been fantastic. The quality of the lenses sets them apart from cheaper products and is well worth the extra cost. Oritech shipped the goods promply and securely. Definitely recommend and will use again.
Stuart F.
Stuart F.

Good customer service and good pricing

I had a great experience buying with Oritech. They were fast to ship my items, well priced and kept me up to date every step of the way. Will definitely be buying from them again
Joe P.
Joe P.3 posts

Awesome product and great service!

I purchased some Isopropanol alcohol and it was shipped fast and a high quality product. I would highly recommend purchasing from Oritech.
Simon K.
Simon K.

Great Service and Fast Postage

Parts were in stock and shipped quickly. Parts supplied were genuine from Manufacturer.
Prices were the best found with the best time of supply.
Edin Telarevic
Edin TelarevicSydney, NSW

Top Quality Products and Service!

Ordered x2 Explorer Tool Case and arrived within few days of purchase. Very happy with the overall price, communication and product. Will be ordering from Oritech again.
SydneyElectricalRepairs
SydneyElectricalRepairsSydney, NSW

PERFECT SERVICE

Genuine products and fast delivery. Easy to shop online and wide range of products to choose from. Will be ordering tools again
Ian D.
Ian D.Sydney, NSW

Quality product, fast shipping

I recently purchased a Hakko soldering iron from Oritech, I purchased from Oritech because they aslo stock a range of tips for the soldering iron as well as spare parts at good prices and shipping was very fast. If I ever need spares or other tools I will buy from Oritech again.
MVV
MVV

Service & Delivery was A1

I purchased a 3M electronics specific vacuum cleaner - Oritech were by far the best price, delivery was as promised, and service was A1! Thanks Oritech!
Gordon
GordonPerth, WA2 posts

Easy Ordering

This is the first time I have used Oritech.
Online ordering easy and site also easy to navigate
Communication regarding delivery and times excellent.

Duncan
DuncanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No problems

Everything as expected. I didn't notice that an item wasn't in stock so it didn't ship same day, I queried it and the reply was prompt and courteous. Shipped a few days later.

Terri
TerriGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Price and Prompt Delivery

Could not be happier. Searched online Oritech best price and bonus case. Easy to navigate website for purchases and arrived promptly which was great as it was a Christmas present. Thankyou will definitely be purchasing from Oritech again.
Kenton Erb
Kenton Erb

Great soldering iron! Excellent service!

Bought a Hakko FX888D soldering iron from Oritech. Amazing product, great price. Stable temps; fast heating time, quickly cools down. There was a slight delay on shipping due to supply chain issues with COVID, but they were very transparent with plenty of communication.
Darren
Darren

GT Line New Mega Wheels

Without a doubt the best tool box. Best price and exceptional service. Had a problem with delivery and the guys were right onto it. Really appreciate the old fashioned great customer service. Thanks.
Paul M
Paul MThe Mallee, VIC

Quality and Service

Oritech are a great company to deal with. Because of their wide range of high quality stock and professional, helpful service and advice, I will keep coming coming back.
StuartHall
StuartHallGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great product range

Friendly customer service at Oritech, decent turn around on inquiries.
A large range of very high quality products available at Oritech.
John M
John MCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Excellent service and product

Great service and pricing on a quality soldering iron. Great variety of products. Will be using again and can recommend.
Pradeep s.
Pradeep s.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Genuine Hakko FX888D, Can't match the quality product with others, excellent tools for my hobby work

I bought a Genuine Hakko FX888D soldering iron recently. Oritech offers the lowest price in the market with an additional cutter as an offer. For electronic lovers, If you looking for original tools Oritech is the best place to look at. The delivery time and packaging was excellent. Don't waste your time and money on duplicate products, always go with Oritech online shopping. I would highly recommend them.
Kael K.
Kael K.Perth, WA

Excellent store, great products and easy to deal with

I bought a Hakko soldering station from Oritech and they were great to do business with. When they had trouble getting stock in they were quick to inform me, and kept me up to date on the situation. I received my item within days of them getting it back in stock. 10/10 would shop again, very happy.
Ryan
RyanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great supplier of electrical tools and supplies

Oritech has an easy to navigate website, provides fast shipping, great communication with fair and competitive prices. I will definitely order from Oritech again.
Josh
Josh

Great Service

Ordered Whia screwdrivers as nowhere elese I could find these particular sizes in Australia. Easy to order, delivered on time. Staff was friendly to talk too.

Susanne
SusanneCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Perfect

Bought ballend allen keys for partner uses them all the time. I used them and they are so much easier to use
HO man
HO manNorthern Region, NSW

Soldering station is fast heating easy to use

The speed of service and use of the site was excellent. The soldering station has proved very efficient, long lasting tips and fast heating, the free Piergircom side cutter has been stronger and remained longer sharper than the well known xuron brand equivelant.
Nethaerius
Nethaerius

Just what I wanted!!!

Cheapest price, great service, communication!!!
Especially during Covid 19!!!
I wouldn't think twice if I was looking to purchase similar tools again!!!
Thank you!!
BradSydney, NSW

What I bought is perfect for the job I do !

I purchased a pelican 1550 case From Oritech , the salesman was a great help in what I needed , as a travel tech working away it holds all equipment perfectly

Extra Information