91% · 1385 · 3%

Carl
CarlGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Halo fxd888

Very helpful and pleasant customer service and the best price by far along with very fast goods despatch made this a great experience.
Look forward to purchasing again in the near future.
John
JohnMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Product FLUKE-179-EDA2& Fluke 179/EDA2

Prompt delivery great product and competitive pricing. Their Web site is very easy to navigate and on line ordering process very easy. Highly recommended.
Mohammad Hussain
Mohammad HussainGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Great service and product

Purchased solder station from them, been serving me well. Great customer service makes the whole deal perfect. Very quick shipping.
Paul OKeeffe
Paul OKeeffeSydney, NSW2 posts

Great Service

Great Service- my order came quickly in the mail. The specialty tool I needed to get the job done. Would definitely buy here again
Alex
AlexGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good service, good prices, local company

Good pricing. Local stock of Hakko soldering gear. Good availability of soldering accessories and supplies in general. Fast shipment from local warehouse.
Morgan
MorganGoldfields, WA

Very Fast. Well priced. Can’t Fault

Bought a Fluke tool bag off them and can’t fault their service. Great price, came quickly from QLD to regional WA, good website layout and emailed and sent printed invoice so it’s easy around tax time. Will definetly use again.
Mobile Wizard
Mobile Wizard

Excellent Products and Services

Excellent product and service. Delivery was fast and without issue. Simple to deal with, and the price was excellent. Outstanding service in all areas. I will be a return customer.
Andrew
AndrewGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great website and customer service

We bought a pelican case from Oritech. Product was delivered during Covid so it took a little longer, but there was great communication from the team and they made sure we receieved our product as soon as possible. The price was very competitive too.
nst
nst

Excellent service

I was after a particular item, and everyone was out of stock. Then I found Oritech. They had stock and shipped immediately. Even threw in some free sidecutters :-)
Thank you.
Gerard
GerardCentral West, NSW

Excellent Quality product

Product is functional and of excellent build quality as well. Well worth the money. Will purchase again. Thank you very much
Franc Rebernik
Franc RebernikSydney, NSW8 posts

Excellent Products Supplied by Even Better Service

Upon browsing Oritech's product catalogue online, I was impressed with the range of items, brands and pricing. Ordering was a breeze and I decided to use the "Collect"feature. Staff upon collection were extremely courteous. I will definitely be buying much more from Oritech and will be recommending them to family, friends and associates.
Ben
BenMid North Coast, NSW

Good product, good price

Always fast shipping and quality products. Our company uses Oritech all the time for our tech needs. It just makes good business sense.
NathanK
NathanK

Great reseller of Hakko products

Oritech is my goto store for all things Hakko. They have all the spares and tools that I need. They have a huge range of products and their service and delivery is fantastic.
Sam
Sam

Great customer service

Oritech have been great to deal with, they have very knowledgeable customer service and they took the time to clarify an issue that I had with my order.
Sven
SvenMelbourne2 posts

Hakko Soldering Station

Great price on soldering station, delivered very quickly. Everything was well packaged and arrived well ordered. I recommend to all.

Adam
AdamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great company and prompt responses

Items shipped promptly and were as described, cheapest pricing in Australia, They managed to express post to fit in with my tight delivery time frame also, Will buy from Oritech again
Shops

Find out how Oritech compares to other Shops

Mobile tool kit - Pretty good

Great piece of kit but the condition of mine was considerably worse than the photos and description. Needed a good clean and a few missing anfd broken items, eg circlip plier tip broken, chisel fractured, missing hammer, missing mini screwdrivers. Oritech were pretty good in replacing the missing and/or broken parts however the replacement mini screwdrivers I was sent were dollar store standard.
CBR
CBRCanberra Airport 2609, ACT

Excellent personable service and quick delivery

The Oritech team have been helping our business out with supplying chemicals we need for just shy of a year now.
The sales team are super helpful over email (and phone) and will let you know what they can do for you with no fuss.
The products we order are always prepared quickly and delivered promptly with tracking available. We are interstate and have not had problems with delivery. It has been a very reliable experience, and that has been extra reassuring especially during COVID times.
No complaints, we'll continue to choose Oritech as a supplier of ours.
Gramos Dervisholli
Gramos DervisholliSouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer support

Answered all my question and concerns untill my product arrived, their products are also of a high quality, would recommend to others
Rob
Rob

Great

Great unit as described .
Price of the unit was very hard to beat.
the toolbox was Put to use right away
SF Av
SF Av

Great Customer Service and high quality products

We use Oritech to support our TurboFan Repair workshop, tooling such as fluke meters we've purchased from here, and we have never had any issues. Their products are of excellent quality and the customer service has always been very professional and friendly. We would definitely recommend these guys

Great Technical Service and Price

Ordered the FLIR 5 WIFI and the sales rep was very helpful. The price of the FLIR was also cheaper than other places. Would purchase other tools in the future.
Joel
Joel

Great Service and Pricing

I needed a soldering iron, and after checking out a few stores I found that Oritech had the iron stocked at the lowest price. After buying from them, they shipped it to me very quickly. Overall it was a great transaction.
Poita
PoitaSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Excellent Service

Ordered a Panasonic Cordless Screwdriver Kit online as it was the best available price, delivery was quick and communcation was excellent.
Rosco
RoscoSydney Surrounds, NSW

Stock levels not accurate but good Communication

Purchased product online when in stock, but at processing, no stock left. Company advised, due to COVID product was delayed.
K.Fraser
K.FraserSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Professional features at a bargain price

The bluetooth is an essential feature in my decision to purchase this meter, it allows me to locate circuit faults far more easily.
Shops

Find out how Oritech compares to other Shops

Paul S
Paul S

Great quality products at a competitive price

I have purchased many products through Oritech and find that they are always first choice for competitive pricing, variety, support and lightning fast postage. Highly recommend!
Dermy
Dermy2 posts

Handy kit for the house

This kit has every thing you need for most little jobs around the house. It's a workshop in a box and more than good enough for the occasional jobs that a DIY man or woman needs to tackle.
Sharryn
SharrynMurray Region, NSW3 posts

Easy to use

The ordering, taking swabs and returning them is an easy process, the fees are rather high for the time it takes to have them processed would be my only complaint.
Miles D.
Miles D.Illawarra, NSW

Cabac K06 Crimpers

Exceptional service. My item was not in stock, and the distributor had not sent item to Oritech. However they still bent over backwards and did what they could to find out what was happening and resolve the delay. Price was cheaper than anywhere else too. Once Oritech had stock, it only took 2 days to get here. Would highly recommend
Raylene M.
Raylene M.2 posts

Great Service and Advice

Oritech were able to advise appropriately regarding a static issue with composite decking and provide asuitable solution with Staticide. Has solved the problem and will be re ordering product in the near future. Ordering and delivery of product was easy. Much appreciated!

Extra Information