Oritech

See the Best Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Oritech

Bought a Hakko FX-888D. Shopping Experience

I am happy with the product and its price. It was on sale for 170 for the Hakko FX-888D and they included a free pair of snips. But I dont like only being able to purchase an item without making account. If you walk into a shop, you aren't obligated to sign up unless you want membership. I know i am not coerced but its still unpleasant. Would like the option to purchase as a guest. The GST wasnt applied until after you go to the checkout which is a little cheeky. It does show it as excluded in brackets but it would be nicer to have it precalculated. Password security allowances were good.

GarySouth East Queensland, QLD

Very expensive shop elsewhere

A packet of Olga 9mm snap off stainless steel blades SB50S from this company cost $92 but you can get them for $35 elsewhere. Rip off big time. Shop elsewhere.

Neil K.Oritech

Hi Gary. Thanks for your review. The price on our website is the manufacturer's recommended retail price. We do not set this price.

Gary

Four other companies quoted me prices between $30 & $55. None of those prices were on special etc. I can't see them offering a product and making such a loss. They wouldn't be in business with that philosophy.

Mr Good
Mr GoodSouth East Queensland, QLD

Friendly staff however communication could be better

When contacted, two seperate staff members were friendly and helpful however correspondence regarding order updates and delivery time frames were not forth coming. I was advised I would have my product within a specified time frame however this never came to fruition and no communication with updates were provided.

Andrew
AndrewDarling Downs, QLD

Fluke multimeter

My fluke multimeter is very good and as described. However, shipping and communication was slow. Had to chase up where my product was and the delivery timeframe

Shops

Find out how Oritech compares to other Shops

anonymous
anonymous Sydney, NSW

Not a good experience

Poor communication and delivery service

I placed an order on 8 Nov 2020. Received no information about delivery, received half of the order over a month later. Still waiting on the other half, expected by the end Jan 2021. Order status was only ever given after I contacted them.

John
JohnSydney, NSW

Heavy duty Staticide

Staticide arrived Christmas Eve so I was able to apply before our visitors arrived, seems to be working at the moment with no complaints of static shocks.

Worst Customer Service

I ordered 2 Bernstein Oiler bottles. When they arrived, both were blocked and would not allow any oil to flow.
I was told by Oritech they have never had that happen before and to try squeezing the bottles with the spouts open. That’s obviously what I had already been trying without success. Even squeezing them with pliers had no success. These units were faulty.
After a few emails back and forth, Oritech said they would replace them. That was the last I ever heard from them. No replacement bottles and no follow up.
Will never buy from again.

Neil K.Oritech

Hi. Apologies this has not been sorted for you. I will discuss this with the team and contact you directly.

Oiler
Oiler

Don’t bother, it shouldn’t of taken me leaving a review before it got actioned. I received the faulty oilers about 3 months ago and I was then promptly forgotten about

Mobile tool kit - Pretty good

Great piece of kit but the condition of mine was considerably worse than the photos and description. Needed a good clean and a few missing anfd broken items, eg circlip plier tip broken, chisel fractured, missing hammer, missing mini screwdrivers. Oritech were pretty good in replacing the missing and/or broken parts however the replacement mini screwdrivers I was sent were dollar store standard.

Shops

Find out how Oritech compares to other Shops

Rosco
RoscoSydney Surrounds, NSW

Stock levels not accurate but good Communication

Purchased product online when in stock, but at processing, no stock left. Company advised, due to COVID product was delayed.