Oritech

See the Best Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Oritech

Adam
Adam

Top products and service all round

Excellent customer service. Gareth went out of his way to assist me, called me personally and followed up on my enquiry really well. And their price was the best around. I highly recommend these guys.

Flir Thermal Camera

Bought a Flir thermal camera from these guys. Wasn't sue which model was best for what I needed (I run a HVAC business in Perth), but the guys ran me through the options and decided on the C5. Very knowledgeable and competitive pricing. Would recommend.

GarySouth East Queensland, QLD

Very expensive shop elsewhere

A packet of Olga 9mm snap off stainless steel blades SB50S from this company cost $92 but you can get them for $35 elsewhere. Rip off big time. Shop elsewhere.

Neil K.Oritech

Hi Gary. Thanks for your review. The price on our website is the manufacturer's recommended retail price. We do not set this price.

Gary

Four other companies quoted me prices between $30 & $55. None of those prices were on special etc. I can't see them offering a product and making such a loss. They wouldn't be in business with that philosophy.

John F
John FGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great equipment & easy transaction

Great welding station - even though I'm a newbie. And ease of purchase and promptness of handling and postage tops it off!

Adrian
AdrianPerth, WA

Works exactly as it should. Great product.

The Hakko soldering iron was recommended to me and I found it on the Oritech site, it came with a free pair of clippers. The soldering iron is great, it does everything I want it to do, the communication with Oritech was very good, it was delivered very quickly and it was packed very well. I will be buying from there again, many thanks.

Bad B.
Bad B.Hobart, TAS

Great service and prompt delivery

Had googled Australia wide for what we needed. Oritech had exactly what we wanted at a great price and the products turned up on our doorstep within a week.

Ryan
RyanMurray Region, NSW

Great product & their price was by far cheapest online

I did not know oritech even existed until I did a search for FLIR thermal cameras. Then after browsing thier site I found they have ALOT more to offer! The FLIR One thermal camera was on special, and the price was better than anything else I could find online.

Great Service

Could not fault these guys, went above and beyond my expectations. I will definitely be a returning customer.
We they didn’t have my product in stock they searched high and low to get me it thanks so much.

Michael
MichaelSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Great service, great products, best prices

I couldn’t be happier with the service from Oritech. Great prices on a comprehensive range or quality products and ultra fast delivery.

Colin F.
Colin F.South East Queensland, QLD

My go to inspection tool.

Great service from the guys at Oritech, very helpful in guiding me to the correct tool for my needs at the best price. Arrived within a few days and absolutely as they described the camera to me. I would highly recommend giving these guys ago.

speed

Ordered iron one day,here the next,just over 24 hours. Pretty remarkble,from Victoria to Perth, given the present conditions. Will Use again.

Oritech - great service

Found Oritech online and there were the best price for the soldering iron I was looking for.
Service was great and the my item was delivered quickly.

brendan r.
brendan r.South East Queensland, QLD

Great product - Comprehensive

Was looking to upgrade my basic soldering iron but found so many different sites with a wide range of prices - with often poor information - was really not sure how to go forward.
then I hit on an idea: a 'good', 'professional quality' soldering iron would have easily replaceable and available tips!
This really helped 'shake the tree' - identifying oritech as the place that had all the specs and spare parts I could ever need!
After that the order arrived on time and reasonably priced - and I know I can get more supplies when I need them.

Maurice Castro
Maurice CastroGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quick delivery exactly as ordered

Hakko FX-888D soldering iron ordered and dispatched the next day. Delivery quick in-spite of a lock down covering Melbourne.

Soldering iron good for small project work.

Note:
- Temperature change in default mode a bit clunky (1 up button and 1 enter button).
- Need to look up Hakko web site to change to preset mode.

Fluke 115

First higher price multimeter an it is amazing to use, all the functions are in place for quick access and the dial has a smooth action unlike the typical cheap stuff. Good feel in the hand with a grippy skin so don’t feel like dropping it with oily hands in the field, amazing service i would definitely recommend if you can afford the price range for sure