Oroton Questions & Answers

13 questions from our users

Paulette G.
Paulette G.asked

I have a very old oroton handbag (my favourite) but the colour (reddish) has faded and showing real signs of wear (reminder it is old). I have not used it for a few years but do so want to again. Can the bag be dyed to get a nice all over colour? If so, where can I get this done or can I do it myself. I live in NZ but bought the bag from Australia. Many thanks. Paulette

Aza A.
Aza A.asked

Can my oroton handbag from about 20 years ago (havent been used!) be wiped/applied with leather oil that is used by leather repair shops? Is it ok to first wash the bag with soap and water?

Kirk W.
Kirk W.asked

Is oroton jewelry real

mia
mia

It's costume jewellery and very nice.

Maria P
Maria Pasked

Alison H.
Alison H.asked

Hi
I was given a beautiful Oroton umbrella for a gift and therefore no receipt
The umbrella won’t stay open and the stem won’t extend
Is this a common problem
What do you suggest ?

AndreaBRIDGE
AndreaBRIDGE

Ring and ask for an exchange. If the won’t help, ask for your call to be escalated to a manager. They will eventually help, but you have to persevere. Good luck!

Yvonne R.
Yvonne R.asked

how to clean oroton

Mazzaasked

I wrote a review and would like a rep to read it. Under Mazza. If possible Id love a call back. If not I propose to make my complaint via head office.

cjandlj
cjandljasked

I have an origin large tote and the stitching has come apart and the strap
Looks like it will virtually snap. If I keep using it. It is very shoddy workmanship to be honest. It was a gift and had been used for virtually 2 weeks. you dont seem to have any more of this product. If I bring it back can I have it replaced for a similar item ie size/ leather etc as it is faulty?

Lirkod
Lirkodasked

My bag has a strap that is connected via a screw and a metal connector that go through the side of the bag.
The metal connector fell off and is lost. How can I connect that screw?

Margaret
Margaretasked

I have just bought the hobo oreton bag online from David Jones an whilst doing the zipper up it has come off the zip track. I have put it back on however do you think the zipper is faulty ? And should I return it ?

Ms Sogoodasked

My new Oraton umbrella does not closed automatically after being opened. Looks like the closing device at the top is broken or got stuck. How and whom can fix this? I bought it a few months ago from main Myer store in CBD Sydney.

Oroton

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear you're having troubles with your umbrella. Please take your product with receipt back to the store you purchased from and the team will be able to assess this for you. Peter, Oroton.

Ms Sogood

Thanks Peter. I don't think I have kept the receipt. It's from Myer main store Opp Town Hall. How can I get it fix? I really like the colour.

Oroton

If you can send through some photos of the umbrella to customerservice@oroton.com and outline the problems you're experiencing, the team will be able to look into this further for you. Peter, Oroton.

Mary H
Mary Hasked

I have had my red phone wallet for a year and it is getting rather grubby how do you suggest that I can clean in it?
Thanks, Mary

Oroton

Hi Mary, we carry a range of care products in store and online at Oroton.com. I suggest visiting your closest Oroton store where the team will be able to assess your product and offer advice. Peter, Oroton.

Rose
Roseasked

My bag does not have a country of manufacture? Why?

hkamsofficer
hkamsofficer

...Most were China made but so what, still very good quality. Coach is also China made and some from Vietnam. Rumors said LV and Chanel are partially China made ( means certain parts of the handbag would be made in China ).

Raven