Oroton Questions & Answers

Maria Pasked

Alison H.

Alison H.asked

Hi
I was given a beautiful Oroton umbrella for a gift and therefore no receipt
The umbrella won’t stay open and the stem won’t extend
Is this a common problem
What do you suggest ?

AndreaBRIDGE
AndreaBRIDGE

Ring and ask for an exchange. If the won’t help, ask for your call to be escalated to a manager. They will eventually help, but you have to persevere. Good luck!

Yvonne R.

Yvonne R.asked

how to clean oroton

Mazza

Hi Yvonne. Depending on what you mean by clean. the best way I find is a damp cloth to get off any dirt particles. If its black, I use boot polish then I condition the leather which can be bought at any shoe store or repairer.
Hope this helps. Cheers

Mazzaasked

I wrote a review and would like a rep to read it. Under Mazza. If possible Id love a call back. If not I propose to make my complaint via head office.

cjandlj

cjandljasked

I have an origin large tote and the stitching has come apart and the strap
Looks like it will virtually snap. If I keep using it. It is very shoddy workmanship to be honest. It was a gift and had been used for virtually 2 weeks. you dont seem to have any more of this product. If I bring it back can I have it replaced for a similar item ie size/ leather etc as it is faulty?

Lirkod

Lirkodasked

My bag has a strap that is connected via a screw and a metal connector that go through the side of the bag.
The metal connector fell off and is lost. How can I connect that screw?

Margaret

Margaretasked

I have just bought the hobo oreton bag online from David Jones an whilst doing the zipper up it has come off the zip track. I have put it back on however do you think the zipper is faulty ? And should I return it ?

Ms Sogoodasked

My new Oraton umbrella does not closed automatically after being opened. Looks like the closing device at the top is broken or got stuck. How and whom can fix this? I bought it a few months ago from main Myer store in CBD Sydney.

Oroton

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear you're having troubles with your umbrella. Please take your product with receipt back to the store you purchased from and the team will be able to assess this for you. Peter, Oroton.

Ms Sogood

Thanks Peter. I don't think I have kept the receipt. It's from Myer main store Opp Town Hall. How can I get it fix? I really like the colour.

Oroton

If you can send through some photos of the umbrella to customerservice@oroton.com and outline the problems you're experiencing, the team will be able to look into this further for you. Peter, Oroton.

Mary H

Mary Hasked

I have had my red phone wallet for a year and it is getting rather grubby how do you suggest that I can clean in it?
Thanks, Mary

Oroton

Hi Mary, we carry a range of care products in store and online at Oroton.com. I suggest visiting your closest Oroton store where the team will be able to assess your product and offer advice. Peter, Oroton.

Rose

Roseasked

My bag does not have a country of manufacture? Why?

hkamsofficer
hkamsofficer

...Most were China made but so what, still very good quality. Coach is also China made and some from Vietnam. Rumors said LV and Chanel are partially China made ( means certain parts of the handbag would be made in China ).

Raven
Raven

From what I can tell, the really expensive highest end leather handbag brands such as Gucci are made in places like France and Italy. The more moderate high end brands such as Micheal Korrrs and Oroton are made in China.

I was also disappointed that their products were made in China but unfortunately, that’s where our economy is at - it’s too expensive to manufacture in Australia. But that’s a debate for another forum.

Oroton has been around for a long time and they’ve always had an excellent reputation. I was confident that they’d keep a close eye on their quality control in order to maintain their good name. And I was right to trust them. I love my handbag, it’s elegant and well made, lovely leather. Quite the nicest bag I’ve ever owned. And the only black leather handbag that I could find that ticked all my boxes and had silver hardware, not gold.

When my sister saw it she said I wouldn’t regret the purchase. She’s had hers about 8 years and it’s still in excellent shape despite the years of use.

So there you go, there’s a free plug for Oroton.

Support Australia people, buy Aussie (well, Aussie designed anyway)

Other Footwear Shops & Brands