Oroton

Oroton Questions & Answers

4 questions from our users

I have just bought the hobo oreton bag online from David Jones an whilst doing the zipper up it has come off the zip track. I have put it back on however do you think the zipper is faulty ? And should I return it ?

My new Oraton umbrella does not closed automatically after being opened. Looks like the closing device at the top is broken or got stuck. How and whom can fix this? I bought it a few months ago from main Myer store in CBD Sydney.
Hi there, I'm sorry to hear you're having troubles with your umbrella. Please take your product with receipt back to the store you purchased from and the team will be able to assess this for you. Peter, Oroton.Thanks Peter. I don't think I have kept the receipt. It's from Myer main store Opp Town Hall. How can I get it fix? I really like the colour.If you can send through some photos of the umbrella to customerservice@oroton.com and outline the problems you're experiencing, the team will be able to look into this further for you. Peter, Oroton.

I have had my red phone wallet for a year and it is getting rather grubby how do you suggest that I can clean in it? Thanks, Mary
Hi Mary, we carry a range of care products in store and online at Oroton.com. I suggest visiting your closest Oroton store where the team will be able to assess your product and offer advice. Peter, Oroton.

Get an answer from our members and Oroton representatives

Similar listings