Oroton

Oroton Questions & Answers

5 questions from our users

My bag has a strap that is connected via a screw and a metal connector that go through the side of the bag. The metal connector fell off and is lost. How can I connect that screw?

I have just bought the hobo oreton bag online from David Jones an whilst doing the zipper up it has come off the zip track. I have put it back on however do you think the zipper is faulty ? And should I return it ?

My new Oraton umbrella does not closed automatically after being opened. Looks like the closing device at the top is broken or got stuck. How and whom can fix this? I bought it a few months ago from main Myer store in CBD Sydney.
Hi there, I'm sorry to hear you're having troubles with your umbrella. Please take your product with receipt back to the store you purchased from and the team will be able to assess this for you. Peter, Oroton.Thanks Peter. I don't think I have kept the receipt. It's from Myer main store Opp Town Hall. How can I get it fix? I really like the colour.If you can send through some photos of the umbrella to customerservice@oroton.com and outline the problems you're experiencing, the team will be able to look into this further for you. Peter, Oroton.

I have had my red phone wallet for a year and it is getting rather grubby how do you suggest that I can clean in it? Thanks, Mary
Hi Mary, we carry a range of care products in store and online at Oroton.com. I suggest visiting your closest Oroton store where the team will be able to assess your product and offer advice. Peter, Oroton.

My bag does not have a country of manufacture? Why?
...Most were China made but so what, still very good quality. Coach is also China made and some from Vietnam. Rumors said LV and Chanel are partially China made ( means certain parts of the handbag would be made in China ).From what I can tell, the really expensive highest end leather handbag brands such as Gucci are made in places like France and Italy. The more moderate high end brands such as Micheal Korrrs and Oroton are made in China. I was also disappointed that their products were made in China but unfortunately, that’s where our economy is at - it’s too expensive to manufacture in Australia. But that’s a debate for another forum. Oroton has been around for a long time and they’ve always had an excellent reputation. I was confident that they’d keep a close eye on their quality control in order to maintain their good name. And I was right to trust them. I love my handbag, it’s elegant and well made, lovely leather. Quite the nicest bag I’ve ever owned. And the only black leather handbag that I could find that ticked all my boxes and had silver hardware, not gold. When my sister saw it she said I wouldn’t regret the purchase. She’s had hers about 8 years and it’s still in excellent shape despite the years of use. So there you go, there’s a free plug for Oroton. Support Australia people, buy Aussie (well, Aussie designed anyway)

Get an answer from our members and Oroton representatives