Oroton

Oroton

3.0 from 247 reviews · View Details

1.0

1 review

Worst product and even worse cs

The brand has the worst customer service. Save your money for a bigger brand instead if you’re going for luxury. I ordered a bag and I was extremely disappointed in the quality. The handle and the logo suggested that bag has been used and then sold to me as new!

Sizing Very small
Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationBroadbeach

Maria P

Maria Pasked

Alison H.

Alison H.asked

Hi
I was given a beautiful Oroton umbrella for a gift and therefore no receipt
The umbrella won’t stay open and the stem won’t extend
Is this a common problem
What do you suggest ?

AndreaBRIDGE
AndreaBRIDGE

Ring and ask for an exchange. If the won’t help, ask for your call to be escalated to a manager. They will eventually help, but you have to persevere. Good luck!

Yvonne R.

Yvonne R.asked

how to clean oroton

Mazza
Mazza

Hi Yvonne. Depending on what you mean by clean. the best way I find is a damp cloth to get off any dirt particles. If its black, I use boot polish then I condition the leather which can be bought at any shoe store or repairer.
Hope this helps. Cheers