Oroton

3.0 from 247 reviews · View Details

Lenise

LeniseSydney, NSW

Outstanding customer service!!

I placed my order over the phone. Not having purchased clothes from Oroton previously, Monica from the Parramatta store guided me. I received my purchase today and it was the perfect fit!

Store LocationParramatta
Mrs Clooney

Mrs ClooneySydney Surrounds, NSW

Long time shopper

I have been buying ( sporadically) OROTON, for over 40 years. I have the first purchase along with all the others.
I purchased a bag online ( that’s a first) and it arrived less than a week after I ordered it.
It was in a huge box and so beautifully wrapped and presented. Even though it was a sale item, there was no scrimping on guarantees and care ... And the bag! , I was over the moon. It’s perfect , in colour, style and quality ...
I’m so impressed. Thank you so much.

Jacqueline P.

Jacqueline P.South East Queensland, QLD

Poor quality and terrible customer service

Store LocationBrisbane City

Find out how Oroton compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

You have to cancel entire order to add info to shipping address. Joke company

I bought a gift for a friend through their website.I ordered and emailed the customer the same day as i just need to add a letter to the shipping address ( not changing the address at all )
But i was told they cant add letter “C” to the house number even on the same day i just placed the order? Poor excuse and reasoning. It has not even been posted as i contacted them as soon as i purchased the item as a present for a friend.

Apparently i have to cancel the order to be able to do the additional letter to the shipping address. Complete joke of a company. Never again.

Sandra

SandraSydney, NSW

DFO Service is the best

Went in to Oroton at DFO on Sunday 12 July and was so impressed by the person who went to no end of trouble to help me. I needed to replace my trusty old Oroton wallet that was 10 years old and the woman who assisted me find a replacement and some other great bargains was so helpful.

Store LocationDFO Homebush

Worst product and even worse cs

The brand has the worst customer service. Save your money for a bigger brand instead if you’re going for luxury. I ordered a bag and I was extremely disappointed in the quality. The handle and the logo suggested that bag has been used and then sold to me as new!

Sizing Very small
Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationBroadbeach
Savvy shopper

Savvy shopperSydney, NSW

Happy customer

I had a wonderful experience in-store. The retail assistant went over and beyond to help me find the perfect gift by showing me different options which i wouldn’t of considered. I have been purchasing Oroton bags for many years and I have always been happy with the quality and design. Thank you

Store LocationBirkenhead Point
LittleMissXanshine

LittleMissXanshineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Avid Oroton fan

I have my little Oroton collection (photos below). I bought 2 as gifts (photo not here) I bought 1 for myself the gray hand bag (Maison Griptop - Charcoal). I received a bag and wallet as gifts. :) I love Oroton since their products are authentic leather. Glad it comes with dust bag. Quality is really good! The design is sophisticated and chic. Got a variety of bags. I find Oroton as an affordable Aussie luxury brand. Highly satisfied customer and I highly recommend the wide range of products Oroton has to offer.

Spreading Oroton cheer!

In this current climate full of confusion and fear many, including me, are turning to shop online for whatever reason. AMAZING! After a very long week and horrendous 48hrs Oroton's gorgeous packaging with all my goodies arrived and made my heart sing!!!

Thank you Oroton for the gorgeous attire and exceptional customer service.

Loyal customer

Loyal customerIllawarra, NSW

I’m in love with each piece

I am so impressed with Oroton’s stylish range and value for money. Such beauty and quality. It’s hard to choose and when to stop! So proud of this Australian company.

Tracey

TraceyVictoria

Perfect customer service

A year ago I purchased a tan hobo bag which I love. While travelling recently the brass ring on one end of the bag broke. I contacted oroton to enquire about purchasing a replacement and Angela from
Customer care was right into it. Sending me two replacement rings at no charge and I got them less than a week after first contact. Fabulous customer service and now a lifetime oroton dedicated customer
Thankyou !

Monica

MonicaSydney, NSW

My Oroton bag. Leather peeling off. Crack all over in the bag.

I bought the office leather bag. Only used 5 times. I stored in my linen cabinet. No sunlight and cover in the Oroton store bag. Recently talk it out to use it again for my meeting. Found out the bag is cracked and leather is peeling off. Disappointed as the bag was over $500.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationOroton DFO Homebush

LOVE THIS COMPANY

Recently I lost a handbag screw. I emailed asking where I could purchase another, within 10 hours I received response screw is in mail, with tracking number. Cannot fault the product, staff or service. I own quite number of Oroton items and would never go elsewhere . Full marks on all counts!!

Sizing Slightly small
Store LocationOn line/ Miranda/ rhodes
Ken

KenSydney, NSW

Oroton - Zipper Lever - Breakdown before the Zipper (Under Designed)

My partner brought this Oroton - Ebony Briefcase in black -Leather for $370.00 on sale at Oroton DFO outlet - Homebush Sydney. It was used sparingly for few years and the Metal Zipper Lever Broke down. Possibly the Zipper Lever is Under Designed or defectively manufactured.

Any such costly product Zipper Lever shall not broke down after sparingly used over few years. Leather Bags are purchased to last longer - and any such manufacturer add enough "Factor of Safety" during design so that they do not break down before the Zipper or the Bag itself.

Oroton refused to accept their responsibility and to refer to the technical team to review then design.

Store LocationOroton Factory Outlet - DFO Homebush Sydney
Lisa-Jane

Lisa-JaneSydney, NSW

Outstanding customer service!

My partner bought me a gorgeous navy blue backpack two years ago. Unfortunately, the backpack broke beyond repair. Oroton provided a credit note for the purchase amount. On visiting the QVB store in Sydney to purchase a new item I received the most professional customer service. I can’t praise this company enough for their outstanding customer service

Love my new bag!

Great bag! I love the shape and quality.
Also wonderful customer service and a very nice store to shop through.

I will be buying more Oroton bags again in the future.

Store LocationCanberra DFO
Audrey

Audrey

Exemplary customer service

I received wonderful custoner service at the Adelaide store when I asked how to use the leather care products. The manager went above and beyond by emailing me details on how to use the products. I'm very happy with my purchase of my Oroton bag and will come back again and again. Thank you Oroton.

Store LocationAdelaide

Truly Beautiful Experience in Oroton Westfield Sydney

Great customer service by Anna from Oroton Westfield Sydney. My new Bristol wallet had a small scratch on the inside and she politely offered to exchange my wallet for a new identical wallet, being how luxury sales assistants/managers should be. Had a great chat with her about new fashion trends as well, shows her knowledge of luxury brands in addition to perfect service. Couldn’t be happier, now an Oroton customer for life.

Product Appearance As advertised
Store LocationOroton Westfield Sydney, Westfield, Corner Pitt Street Mall & Market Street, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia

Excellent customer service

I was served by Katya at the Oroton outlet in David Jones, Chatswood. She went above and beyond in terms of customer service and is a credit to the brand.

Store LocationDavid Jones, Chatswood

Margot Drum bag is perfect!

I purchased the Margot Drum bag in Whisky online. It is exquisite, beautifully made, and extremely elegant. The quality and design is exceptional for the price making it very good value. It was sent lighting fast and incredibly well packaged, even better than Net a porter. The online chat service was very helpful.

Store LocationWebsite