Oroton

4.1

D. S.
D. S.Sydney, NSW

Good quality leather bags

If you're looking for good quality, classic designs and reasonably-priced leather bags, then Oroton could be for you.

I've bought 5 Oroton bags since we moved to Sydney due to the abovementioned factors plus I prefer not loud labels. In effect, let the quality leather speak for itself. My Oroton bags are used regularly and yet remained in good condition including the straps and zips.

Moreover, I get to support local AU brand.

• +1Thumbnail
Terayz Kathryn
Terayz KathrynGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Handbags amazing quality

Bought first one in 2014. Not a single fray, no fading no holes, zippers work perfectly, straps are still going strong, colour is still sound, stitching is strong. It didn't even lose its rigidity for the first 5 years despite heavy use. It's been downgraded to my "at work bag".

I had a purse that wasn't as good, lasted a couple of years.

Bought a second handbag in 2019. Once again no fading, no stains, no frays. It has lost its rigidity faster though.

Well worth the $400-$500 odd for a handbag, would not buy a purse again.

You look at high end (LV/Prada) bags that are actually genuinely used and retailing second hand for $1000 despite looking horrible and the stitching is coming out, the colour has flaked off the sides....

Store LocationCrown Melbourne Australia
Jenny
JennyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Interesting design, improving quality

Store LocationChadstone
Dee
DeeSydney

Thank God they are using mould control in their leather goods

Store LocationBirkenhead Point

Mara
MaraMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Two pairs faulty.

I bought a double paid or sleeper and stud earrings. After the first day, the gem fell out on the sleeper. I emailed, and they advised that I could return to an outlet store for a replacement. I'm not sure where a replacement store is, and the reason I purchased online was not to go to a store. Three days later, the second pair, the same thing happened. Beyond disappointed considering the price. Cheap jewellery is of better quality.

Store LocationOnline

Service

great follow up service when enquiring about goods ordered online, no hesitation and very prompt in replying to my enquiry

Store Locationonline
Anna
AnnaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Customer Service

Great service from Oroton Customer Service who found a bag I wanted - quick reply and link to product. Oroton is worth shopping for that bag with the added bonus of great service and a bargain!!

alison
alisonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love Oroton Harbourtown Adelaide

very satisfied,Staff very helpful and patient eventhough the store was super busy being christmas, products are beautifully made and of superior quality,The store was exceptionally clean ,and products displayed beautifully and easy to access

Store LocationHarbourtown Adelaide SA
Jann
JannPerth, WA

Very helpful

After receiving my order, I needed help with a faulty earring. The customer care service was excellent, giving me plenty of options to have the faulty item looked at.

Nellie
NellieSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

No customer support - Did not care - Do not recommend

After three conversations with Oroton and 2 weeks still waiting for my order to arrive. I thought if I ordered well ahead of birthdays I would have the products in time. I was just told garbage by Oroton Staff to make me happy. One promised the items would be sent out 5 business day after I ordered them.. Well It was over 5 business days, The next said they would be posted Monday as they knew I needed them for gifts... They were not posted and no one cared. Customer support and service is a ZERO. Has turned me off ever placing orders with them again. Good way to reduce sales... NO CARE - Do not recommend

Store LocationOnline
Product Appearance Not as advertised
Bernadette
BernadetteSouth East Queensland, QLD

Oroton Customer Service

Store LocationNot permitted to order from interstate
Sue
SueSydney, NSW

Dishonest and poor customer service

I saw a bag I liked online, I wanted to see it in person so went to my local store and purchased. Did not realise that I was charged a different price. When I contacted customer service, they agreed to refund me difference on price, then they changed their mind. They then said they would issue a credit note for goods to purchase online. Tried to use online and didn’t work. Contacted them twice to advise that code not working, no reply. I am now an ex Oroton customer. Shame really as I was a loyal and long time customer. Prices in store are different to online. Not sure why.

Store LocationLiverpool DFO
Product Appearance Not as advertised

Anna Musson
Anna MussonSydney, NSW

Exceptional service 5 ⭐️

Best service we received at DFO Homebush, standout service from Maria who helped us try on items we wouldn’t have thought of, then located our sizes and stayed in touch with us during the week - we went back the following week! This store has the most incredible bargains and excellent quality clothing and goods, worth the trip out just for Oroton. Met the manager Mariannel who was friendly and professional. Well done team.

Store LocationDFO Homebush
Lynne
LynneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Avery tan oroton cross body bag

My Avery bag was purchased on the 9th of may 2021 the buckle on the bag and only the buckle has black wear marks as if the tan has worn off I took the bag in store the assistant said colour transfer very unhelpful so I contacted oroton online twice quick response but they are not prepared to do anything my bag is leather protected and as I said only the buckle was clever enough to get colour transfer.obviously their bags only last months stay away zero care factor from the company.

Store LocationHarbour town adelaide
Shopping Critique
Shopping CritiqueWollongong

Oroton increase the price and then claim “further 20% off”

Oroton sneakily increase their “sale” prices and then claim “further 20% off”. I had my eye on a bag and when I saw they were offering a further 20% off I jumped online to snap it up only to find that the sale price it was previously advertised for was increased so even after the further 20% reduction, it was still dearer than the previous sale price. They should not be allowed to make claims that they are reducing by a further 20% if they go and change all their prices first. They are the only retailer that I have noticed that engage in misleading practices like this.